• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a toot yesterday & all I know if where I am the ?20 bags (meant to be 1/2 g's) are very nice, the gear is very light & not far off white. Their seems to be some other stuff around atm which has a slight pink tone to it but that stuff is terrible.

Here in the capital of Sweden the situation has been pretty so-so. Right after new year's a drought made it impossible to get any H at all for almost a week - no one had anything, and the was filled with sick and desperate junkies looking for a fix. There's nothing worse than having money and not being able to find dope. Now the situation is back to normal, here's a quick rundown if anyone is interested:

The west africans control the H trade in Stockholm. The dealers seem to be mostly independent and small scale, they buy about 20 g at most and divide it into individual "balls" (balloons) to sell.
The dope itself is kind of a mystery: no one knows if it's brown or white. The powder is usually tan and does need cooking to dissolve completely, and when it does the solution is usually very dark (can post pics later). On the other hand it does not need any citric acid to dissolve (other than once or twice when I have gotten true brown which did need acid), which has made people speculate if it is brown dope already pre-mixed with citric. Also it is smokable on foil.

Anyway, the dope comes in "balls", containing 50-120 mg. It is tightly packed in several layers of plastic and sometimes also toilet paper so you can keep it in your mouth (as all dealers do) and swallow if the cops show up. The quality has recently gotten better, but is still mostly crap. The prices have fallen significantly the last ten years, to about a quarter of what the same amount cost ten years ago. You can also quite easily get 5 g or 10 g after you have met the dealer a few times, and the quality is the same as the balls, leading me to think it is uncommon for the dealers to cut it more before packaging. I have come across 1 g packs a few times, but IME it is uncommon.

There is an open air market all year round, concentrated to a square in the very center of the city, and IME that's where you meet your connect and get their number and then meet someplace else. The square is always pacled with cops, uniformed as well as UC, but the trade still keeps rolling.

If anyone wants to know more then go ahead. Btw this is my first real post after a long time lurking.

All right. I myself have enjoyed reading accounts of how the market works in other countries, and just thought someone might be interested in hearing how it looks over here.

All right. I myself have enjoyed reading accounts of how the market works in other countries, and just thought someone might be interested in hearing how it looks over here.

Don't stress my friend! - you asked if there was anything more we needed to know and Julie simply made the point that you have provided about as detailed a picture as is allowed on Bluelight.

Welcome and make sure you keep posting!

Got three bags, shot one smoked one, ok, barely worth posting over. But the 3rd was different, beige (the other 2 were dark powders), one solid rock so I sent that one down main street as well with solid results. Which were good. Fighting to keep my eyes open si I'm submitting to talking book (The Beevor Stalingrad book BFTB recommended).

Respect the Sabbath.

To be clear to damphamduk, I actually mean, well done -- that is exactly enough information, no need to use the rubber end of the modstick. I'd probably have given you a +1, if we were somewhere else with ratings .....

Got three bags, shot one smoked one, ok, barely worth posting over. But the 3rd was different, beige (the other 2 were dark powders), one solid rock so I sent that one down main street as well with solid results. Which were good. Fighting to keep my eyes open si I'm submitting to talking book (The Beevor Stalingrad book BFTB recommended).

Respect the Sabbath.

That book is awsome....have read it about 3 times. Gives as detailed and concise account as I've ever read of Hitler's fuck up re. the 6th army at Stalingrad under General (later Field Marshal) Von Paulus and the absolute horrors of what it was like for the troops trapped in the kessel as they battled the cold, hunger and Soviet encirclement....their failed attempts to break out ( which didnt get far since Hitler wouldnt let them), Von Manstein's failed attempt to break in and Goerings failed attempts to resupply them by air....Stalingrad was the beginning of the end for the Germans in the east...it was going well before then (relatively....if you can call anything in the east "going well") but just went from bad to worse afterwards...you'll enjoy the book.....with or without the added heroin lol :)

Last edited:
To be clear to damphamduk, I actually mean, well done -- that is exactly enough information, no need to use the rubber end of the modstick. I'd probably have given you a +1, if we were somewhere else with ratings .....

I see, thanks for clarifying!

Right now I am on my way out to the suburbs to score 4 balls of pretty good dope. I usually do 1-1.5 balls in a shot. It is tan and dissolves in a reddish brown kind of solution, but gives a shitload of a histamine release. Does the job though, and usually I can catch a nod. Beggars can't be choosers. I think this is probably as good as it gets right now, as people have been talking about another drought. It's such a joke that this is supposed to be the capital, and if one or two shipments get busted the whole town can go dry.

I hear things down south are way better, thanks to the proximity to Denmark.

It's easy to forget how good the drug scene is in the UK, even (especially? ) in the provincial towns. I can usually score H on the same day, though it involves a train journey to the next town; this is deliberate on my part, to make sure I really want to.

It's good to be back and I like the Swedish story. I liked tales of bergen too back in the day. I'm refusing to get a job until I've cracked thus. I'm not slaving away for the kids if Aston. Never more than 10 metres away from a bnw dealer in a BMW in Aston. Full circle indeed with a clean bill of health this time. I was totally mentally destroyed by bullies this time 7 years back. I forget who I've said what to but skint tho I am in my ghetto maisonette, I have one over on the cunts who near destroyed me as I get up when I choose these cold days and Potter round my home or the streets of Brum while they sit in their grotty cubby hole school offices, only taking the time to stretch their legs when they are on the prowl for "evidence" to destroy their next victim..... I've got boxes to tick and nails to drive into coffins of cunts in the education system.

Thanks. The 4 balls are gone, and I barely got a nod. I have been hearing there is some fire dope in town, so I'm heading there now to maybe find a new dealer. I have been sticking with my two guys for so long that I'm starting to think I may be missing out on the good stuff. We'll see, worst case scenario is me getting the same quality I usually get from my guys. The west african dealers here never rip you off, only some give small balls of mediocre dope.

re. the 6th army at Stalingrad under General (later Field Marshal) Von Paulus and the absolute horrors of what it was like for the troops trapped in the kessel as they battled the cold, hunger and Soviet encirclement....their failed attempts to break out ( which didnt get far since Hitler wouldnt let them), Von Manstein's failed attempt to break in and Goerings failed attempts to resupply them by air....Stalingrad was the beginning of the end for the Germans in the east

Very true.

Backfromthebrink - I don't agree with her views but the track by Saga called "The Snow fell" maybe worth a check.

containing 50-120 mg

You got some kinda medical lab to test the purity or something? You getting som kinda medical stuff in vials so you know to the single mg the dose?
Maybe it's just me but that made me laugh.

Backfromthebrink - I don't agree with her views but the track by Saga called "The Snow fell" maybe worth a check..

Is it about Stalingrad?

You got some kinda medical lab to test the purity or something? You getting som kinda medical stuff in vials so you know to the single mg the dose?
Maybe it's just me but that made me laugh.

Did seem rather precise but I think he was just meaning how much actual powder was in the balls, not the actual amounts of the drug itself....which of course he couldn't know unless he also knew the exact purity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.