• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking h should floor you you should be dribbling and barely be able to understand whats going on my uncle just had some I can smell it lol

Sorry, should have clarified. I know HOW to smoke it. I've even had expert h smokers do all the work while I held the foil straw. But I don't get any effects. I once smoked a g when in WD with no relief. Same batch would have strong effects from .2 nasally (in solution). I also don't get any effects from smoking weed unless it's via a bong. But I can smoke meth & crack fine.
That's very, very strange. If you got an effect from the same batch of the drug via a different route of administration, that suggests the drug is working; and if you can breathe at all (and especially get effects from other inhaled drugs) that suggests your lungs are working. So I'm afraid that really does point towards poor technique. Are you actually producing vapour and taking it all in? How long are you holding it down? Video yourself, if you have to. Of course, "working on your technique" is necessarily going to require wasting some good drugs .....
The tip about cooling is really smart though & I've never seen or heard of that! Do most actually do that?
Jess (RIP :() used to do it. But I can't remember if she showed me or I showed her ..... I have been refining my technique over the course of ten years -- not that being good at something self-destructive is really anything a person should be proud of. Obviously it works best with a flint lighter, rather than a piezo one.
I assume I can use a butane torch (it's for making creme brulee) or is that too hot? I don't actually have any normal lighters.
A butane torch -- even a little kitchen one, not a plumber's one for soldering copper pipes -- might be a bit fierce. You'll be lucky not to burn holes straight through anything thinner than about 22 gauge. Lighters are cheap enough! Get a Clipper, but test it in the store to make sure the flame is no bigger than 2-3cm. Another heat source I have used with some success is a spirit lamp (the kind that used to be found in kids' chemistry sets, back when kids were allowed to play with dangerous stuff).

Hot railing h or...?
smoking not hot railing because smoking is supposed to be so intense plus its harder to od on trouble with smoking is it stinks the whole house out even if you.spray air fresheners so its hard to do on the down low or I probs would have tried itit already have you tried putting some in a spliff or wetting the rizla in it some people do that

In the end I upped all my doses, 240mg oxycodone (old formula ones), 1400 mg tramadol ( 50mg capsules, instant release ones), 6 x rivotril roche 2 mg, alprazolam remained the same at 1 mg and I still pop some codeine pills here and there ( but they are really a waste I think I am just gonna give away them to someone for free maybe they'll enjoy them more, I still have 840mg left of those ).

some tips in resisting the cravings regarding the using of a needle?

Idk why but I really feel like scoring some sevredol for the next few days and enjoy that nice and lovely rush that IV Morphine has ( I use Sevredol pills they don't gell at all) and the tingling of the needle penetrating the skin, also some tips for filtering when I have no access to micron filter ) I was thinking of IV'ing the oxy, but IV'ing oxy is a big big waste never really understood the persons who were IV'ing them.

Although I relapsed I still have the decent mindset to not use fentanyl, as I stumbled upon some durogesic patches, but the coldness of the feeling and morbidity make me say pass

RESPONSE TO SQUEAKY: Codeine is not my DOC and it never was, it seems pretty boring to me, I always preffered DHC over it. but then I figured that one CWE would not bring so much old memories regarding the levels of feeling good, it seems like I was wrong.

Fucking relapse. after 4 weeks being sober I did 1 CWE bc it seemed harmless. ( this was 2 weeks ago )

well it switched on my addiction full on and here I am today on :
6mg clonazepam, 160 mg oxycodone ,1 mg alprazolam, 600mg codeine and 700mg tramadol... and I am really scared of withdrawals again to stop succesfully.... considering the substances I took today would the speedyness of tramadol hide some tiredness from the oxy? I was considering taking a booster dose with some coffee as I nodded in and out the whole day and I would love to work on a personal instrumental project instead of wasting more time .
No offence, but it sounds like you weren't ready to give up.

Anyway, my own tale of woe: Following a period of more or less continuously tooting brown, ramping up to an eighth a week, I foolishly ran out of my Christmas quarter the day before my dealer came back online. By the time I was next technically able to arrange a score, I was in no fit state to do so. If Sunetra Sarker had knocked on the door with a tooter, a foil with a big, fat beetle already on it to relieve the immediate symptoms, a family-size bag of cocaine, some rubber dental dams and a can of aerosol self-whipping cream, I doubt I would have been able to get up to answer it.

By the time my brain had started to function again and my digestive system had stopped going into reverse, I figured I was already over the worst and might as well ride it out, particularly in the light of forthcoming, head-requiring activities. At exactly six weeks, I allowed myself an experimental gram; some of which I shared with my mate Billo. This time, the comedown was less brutal (only puked once, no shortage of false alarms, mind) but still had me out of action for 48 hours.

What with more head-requiring activities on the horizon, and the memory fresh in my mind, I'm in no hurry to repeat the experience right away. And there are things I will have to do better next time, if next time comes; like actually going to bed instead of nodding out on the sofa. And trying to improve on my pitiful record of how long I could leave it before reaching for the tooter again.

The CWE was a pretty sensible choice, mind. If you have a connection locally, you'll be tempted to score often; if you have to travel to the next town, as I do, you'll be tempted to score more at a time (since it's by definition less often).

no offence taken julie, ty for the tips also.

I have several very good connections ( legit pharmacy owners ) that is a blessing and a curse as I can get my hands on anything really cheap, like valium for example I read about it in the UK it would cost 10 pounds 10 pills, here you can buy a box of 30 with just 1 pound. and the same applies to every psychoactive substance possibile. my connections are pretty old also, because I have ones in several counties ( a nice old lady which I helped a lot with managing her pharmachy and the software side help she required ) and a pretty serious one who got me into IV'ing and harder stuff.

the whole operation is legal, as the scripts are wrote by a medic who is backing the pharmacies so they don't run into trouble, the thing is some friends of mine really need help sometimes for medical purposes to score some pharmaceuticals ( I don't deal and never did, the risks are not worth it as i am not a materialistic person) and I tend to help them ( although rarelly) and when that happens I usually buy a box or two for met oo and boooom i am back on the track again.

I can't really have a bit of natural pleasure without them, my back is extremely damaged and going to a gym is forbidden for me by my medics.

so maybe helping others out must stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ..... Anyway, it was good to get it off my chest.

As far as the "helping out a friend" thing goes, well, it's a matter of what needs to be done. My Nan would have said: You're not doing anyone else any favours, if you're not doing yourself any favours. (Actually, it more probably would have been any bugger else -- and that was proper swearing for her, that was.) Better to let someone else down than to let yourself down. One fat caveman Yes, I know they didn't all live in caves; most of them probably lived in simple wooden structures, caves were just the only dwellings that survived. And they weren't all men. Cavewomen would have had to be pretty feisty, and certainly would never have let themselves be dragged away by the hair ..... but that's the stereotype we have to work with has a better chance of passing on his genes than two thin cavemen.

And hey -- if this shit is ever legalised, we could always go on the telly as junk pundits, doing a sort of post-fix analysis show .....

Im gonna try it one day just to see what its like

My advice is walk away from it, if I had a pound for everyone I have heard say that & they are now dead or in jail minus a leg or two from using a 2ml I would be rich.
You MAY think it has some kinda warped "glamour" or maybe you are drawn to the "darker" aspects of life like I am but take my word there is nothing "cool" about it & the "seedy glamour" some people have in their mind about use is damn wrong. People think they can be some kinda William S Burroughs or Jim Carroll but it isn't like that.
Going out daily to shoplift so you aren't sick is NO LIFE for anyone, it took me several years to get a proper habit & I was the last in out small group that got onto it to get fucked up but it gets everyone, the problem is gear is it comes on slow, you don't wake up one day after having a crank or too for a few days & you are ill so you think it isn't that bad so you smoke for a few months & then you are fucked. I have never been pushed to near suicide from depression off anything apart from heroin, the crushing depression (PAWS - Post Acute Withdrawl Syndrome) makes the come down off a 7 day MDPV vape session look like a bad joke.

Keep well away, there is nothing good about it & anyone that would post "lol" at the end of their post when it comes to gear sure isn't cut out for the life that comes with it, you would be chewed up & spat out in a blink of an eye.

Got some really nice stuff on the plate right now, one of my guys got a score off the "deep / dark web" & his selling it atm. His cut the size down a bit as his had to pay a bit more than he usually does but oh my god the gear is really nice. I gave it the eye over when it came & I wasn't sure as it is "pressed" & the bags come with the gear as rocks & it takes a bit of heat to get going but when it does run the taste is so strong it made me nearly puke the first line I had & I've been scoring off him daily since he got it in. I had to laugh as his now stopped sending out texts too, usually you would get a text not much past 9.30 am with the usual"out on road, best brandy in town, jamacia white too. Hit me up folks" but his stopped now as it seems to be selling itself.

The stuff looks damn weird tbh to my eye & I seen enough gear in my time but you can feel it from the very first line, when I had my first toot of it I felt it right away, he asked me what I was thinking when I had a sample & I just smiled & he laughed & winked at me, sometimes words aren't needed in this game. God knows what the rattle would be like off this stuff though. The nex bag I get I will take a photo of it & upload it if that is ok with stee?

That's very, very strange. If you got an effect from the same batch of the drug via a different route of administration, that suggests the drug is working; and if you can breathe at all (and especially get effects from other inhaled drugs) that suggests your lungs are working. So I'm afraid that really does point towards poor technique. Are you actually producing vapour and taking it all in? How long are you holding it down? Video yourself, if you have to. Of course, "working on your technique" is necessarily going to require wasting some good drugs .....Jess (RIP :() used to do it. But I can't remember if she showed me or I showed her ..... I have been refining my technique over the course of ten years -- not that being good at something self-destructive is really anything a person should be proud of. Obviously it works best with a flint lighter, rather than a piezo one.A butane torch -- even a little kitchen one, not a plumber's one for soldering copper pipes -- might be a bit fierce. You'll be lucky not to burn holes straight through anything thinner than about 22 gauge. Lighters are cheap enough! Get a Clipper, but test it in the store to make sure the flame is no bigger than 2-3cm. Another heat source I have used with some success is a spirit lamp (the kind that used to be found in kids' chemistry sets, back when kids were allowed to play with dangerous stuff).

The video is a decent idea though as said, numerous expert smokers are utterly baffled having watched me repeatedly. I actually got quite good at vaping it using a candle (I generally suck at multitasking), but most of my smoking experience I only had to inhale anyway. So that's definitely not the issue. i can get a good hit but not hold it all that long & usually I see a fair bit of vapour when I exhale. With crack I don't see any or much vapour when I exhale, so that suggests an absorption issue. I must add I don't like smoking so there could be a psychological aspect. I enjoy stims recreationally but not downers. And yes, I hate to waste drugs (especially since for me, h is a med I need to not be writhing in pain), & smoking it seems so damn wasteful.

I wonder if most of the vapour gets stuck in the straw bc I don't inhale it fast/strongly enough. The time I vaped a g I didn't look inside the straw.

I have issues with lighters bc they hurt my thumb. But someone else or the candle works. The torch works fine for crack, on low & not too close...seems fine like that with h too. It's not a very strong torch though no idea on specs.

Feedback much appreciated!

smoking not hot railing because smoking is supposed to be so intense plus its harder to od on trouble with smoking is it stinks the whole house out even if you.spray air fresheners so its hard to do on the down low or I probs would have tried itit already have you tried putting some in a spliff or wetting the rizla in it some people do that

I don't find it smells that strongly or badly. I'm in no danger of ODing bc I try to avoid any strong effects, as I'm using for pain not fun. I don't like weed or tobacco & no clue what a rizla is!

Got some really nice stuff on the plate right now, one of my guys got a score off the "deep / dark web" & his selling it atm. His cut the size down a bit as his had to pay a bit more than he usually does but oh my god the gear is really nice. I gave it the eye over when it came & I wasn't sure as it is "pressed" & the bags come with the gear as rocks & it takes a bit of heat to get going but when it does run the taste is so strong it made me nearly puke the first line I had & I've been scoring off him daily since he got it in. I had to laugh as his now stopped sending out texts too, usually you would get a text not much past 9.30 am with the usual"out on road, best brandy in town, jamacia white too. Hit me up folks" but his stopped now as it seems to be selling itself.

The stuff looks damn weird tbh to my eye & I seen enough gear in my time but you can feel it from the very first line, when I had my first toot of it I felt it right away, he asked me what I was thinking when I had a sample & I just smiled & he laughed & winked at me, sometimes words aren't needed in this game. God knows what the rattle would be like off this stuff though. The nex bag I get I will take a photo of it & upload it if that is ok with stee?

I definitely want to see it. It's okay to upload pics.

2AYHRPZQ2PB.jpg

Ahhh. Those nasty things I don't like smoking, basically. But I didn't think it made sense to put h in joint/rolled cig?

I don't find it smells that strongly or badly. I'm in no danger of ODing bc I try to avoid any strong effects, as I'm using for pain not fun. I don't like weed or tobacco & no clue what a rizla is!
Lol rizla!! Yeah I was on about myself a bit or just the average user and why some smoke and some dont good on you though for not smoking I wish I never started even when you smoke on opiates it makes it nice at first but then you feel like you gotta have a smoke everytime you got opiates so you get the most out of the high etc

The smell can really get pungent I think sometimes it smells like vinegar and shit mixed together makes me gag just thinking about it

"If God made anything better he kept it for himself" - W.S.B.

It's been so damn long I've been able to wake up & right away in less than one minute be able to still have a toot off the plate & open the tube then smoke that also. The gear from yesterday I had to put down & I don't even remember going to sleep, my head hit the pillow & I was out.

God knows what this stuff is running at in terms of purity but it has gotta be very high I know that much. When you get good gear it makes all those times you got average stuff or were told they would ring you in 10 mins & you had to wait a hour all worth it. A beautiful sky, the sun was coming through the lounge window, decent coffee & sweet gear in my lungs, all I needed to make it perfect was that dog that dances the Tango & barks to the beat on Youtube to turn up at the door.

Have a good day folks :)

btw pete how can you still enjoy codeine? if I take it 3 days in a row, doses over 800mg everytime (regular pills, they have no APAP the teva uk 30 mg ones) I barely feel an itch after.

finally after 3 days I moved my nodded out ass on another sofa and but I have only one more oxy, I think I will take the oxy alone this time as I had some mad migraines yesterday with the fab five combination

i can get a good hit but not hold it all that long & usually I see a fair bit of vapour when I exhale. With crack I don't see any or much vapour when I exhale, so that suggests an absorption issue. I must add I don't like smoking so there could be a psychological aspect.
It certainly sounds like poor absorption. If your body really isn't liking it, you might not be inhaling deeply enough, or be exhaling it before it's done its work.

So maybe it's just not for you. At least you do have a route of administration besides IV, which is always good from a harm reduction perspectve.
I wonder if most of the vapour gets stuck in the straw bc I don't inhale it fast/strongly enough. The time I vaped a g I didn't look inside the straw.
It's more probably getting missed, or brothen out, than building up in the tooter. Cultivating a bonus beetle is an acquired technique -- toke too hard and the vapour doesn't have time to condense, too gently and it more probably just won't come up at all than all condense inside the tooter. But ..... Didn't look inside? I look inside mine after every breath!
I have issues with lighters bc they hurt my thumb. But someone else or the candle works. The torch works fine for crack, on low & not too close...seems fine like that with h too. It's not a very strong torch though no idea on specs.
The reason I would recommend a spirit burner rather than a candle is that candle flames get very sooty if you restrict the airflow, and the underside of the foil will get covered in carbon and make a dreadful mess if you are not careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.