• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
b/a of snorting brown is closer to 20-25% (#4 is considerably higher)YOu can increase the b/a of snorting by prepping it to salt and squirting the liquid but never seen the point if you can smoke it

b/a of snorting brown is closer to 20-25% (#4 is considerably higher)YOu can increase the b/a of snorting by prepping it to salt and squirting the liquid but never seen the point if you can smoke it

Can you or anyone elaborate on the difference in effects between snorting & smoking, since I can't do the latter? I find IV/IM very sedating which I don't like. How is the sedation with smoking vs IV?

Still no tips on how I can smoke it & get effects? I still have some I haven't made into solution/salt.

To "smoke" (actually it's vaping) heroin, you need to melt a small blob of it (called a "beetle" because when it resolidifies, it resembles an insect's wing case) on a square of aluminium foil with a cigarette lighter positioned underneath, and breathe in the fumes through a foil tube, aka a "tooter" or "flute". You need to tilt the foil gently so the liquid moves away from the flame before it ignites; it helps to fold a crease into the foil for the beetle, in order to keep it moving where you want it. You now just have to co-ordinate your movements so the smouldering beetle is just ahead of the lighter flame and directly under the flute. It is not as hard as it sounds. Try keeping your head and the lighter still, and drawing the foil back as the beetle advances, always slightly ahead of the flame. When you have brothen in as much as you can fit in your lungs, let go of the trigger, then press it again without sparking it to spray the underside of the foil with unburned gas; this will cool the beetle so it does not carry on producing vapour between tokes. Hold your breath for at least 15 seconds before breathing out slowly.

Some of the vapour will re-condense inside the end of the flute; and by the time your stash is all used up, you will have built yourself up a nice "bonus beetle".

N.B. Only brown heroin freebase can be consumed in this manner; white heroin salts don't form a proper beetle. They would need to be reacted with sodium hydrogen carbonate (aka bicarbonate of soda) to precipitate out the freebase. Filter this and dry it.

^^^Sorry, should have clarified. I know HOW to smoke it. I've even had expert h smokers do all the work while I held the foil straw. But I don't get any effects. I once smoked a g when in WD with no relief. Same batch would have strong effects from .2 nasally (in solution). I also don't get any effects from smoking weed unless it's via a bong. But I can smoke meth & crack fine.

The tip about cooling is really smart though & I've never seen or heard of that! Do most actually do that? I assume I can use a butane torch (it's for making creme brulee) or is that too hot? I don't actually have any normal lighters.

In the US, I knew people who smoked #4 by combining it with pure caffeine powder. Never seen it done but they claimed it works. Doesn't make sense to me why they wouldn't just make the freebase, unless maybe they liked the effects? I find crack synergistic with h, but not caffeine. And I really love caffeine.

Last edited:
That is a horrible movie, just sucked the life right out of me when I saw it. Even Bowie couldn't save it

That was 1981, same shit is being repeated almost all over Britain till this day.

Ever seen baise moi? Not a heroin story but still a bit savage.

Smoking heroin is all about technique you just gotta do it a few times to learn it when you do though and you get a good hit and see what its like, your probably try to repeat, atleast from what i have seen.

Heroin is a downer hence you get sedated, most people do it for that effect...nodding in and out of full consciousness. If you were in wd's and smoking a g didn't help the powder you were smoking cant have been heroin.

It definitely was h. Worked fine for me nasally, & everyone else smoking it. I've smoked probably 20x with stuff that always works nasally, but it does nothing when vaped. It's like I don't absorb the vapour.

Do you suck it deep In to your lungs and hold for as long as possible? It's not possible to be unable to absorb the vapour unless your lungs are fucked and covered in mucus....but then how do you absorbed oxygen? Are you a zombie

Yep. I mean I get high just fine from vaping crack & meth. I do have reduced lung capacity (literally my lungs are compressed due to my scoliosis), but I don't have any breathing problems & am an ex long distance runner. No problem with mucous in my lungs. Definitely not a zombie, lol. I feel like it doesn't get deep in my lungs, & my suction is pretty weak, so I can't take very big hits but I can hold them for 20+sec, but I notice others can hold their hits 2-3x as long. I suspect the vaped stims absorb in my mouth, esophagus, nose & upper lungs but weed/h vapour needs to get deeper. But that's just my theory. I can get effects from hash in a normal pipe but need more than usual.

I assume you can't hot rail h. Not that I have any experience with hot railing.

Last edited:
Fucking relapse. after 4 weeks being sober I did 1 CWE bc it seemed harmless. ( this was 2 weeks ago )

well it switched on my addiction full on and here I am today on :
6mg clonazepam, 160 mg oxycodone ,1 mg alprazolam, 600mg codeine and 700mg tramadol... and I am really scared of withdrawals again to stop succesfully.... considering the substances I took today would the speedyness of tramadol hide some tiredness from the oxy? I was considering taking a booster dose with some coffee as I nodded in and out the whole day and I would love to work on a personal instrumental project instead of wasting more time .

BTW I know pricing is not allowed, but how much is Codeine Phosphate 30mg Teva UK 28 pills blister pack in the pharmacy over there, not on the street level? because my pharmacist brought me lot of them from abroad and I want to estimate the difference . ( if is not allowed, then I am sorry and I will edit the post )

BTW I know pricing is not allowed, but how much is Codeine Phosphate 30mg Teva UK 28 pills blister pack in the pharmacy over there, not on the street level? because my pharmacist brought me lot of them from abroad and I want to estimate the difference . ( if is not allowed, then I am sorry and I will edit the post )

I cannot see a problem with this in practise as individual drug prices are(in 90% of cases) irrelevant within the National Health Service, as patients pay ?8.80 per Rx item regardless of the unit cost. In reality, UK pharmacies pay ?1.59 for a 28 tablet box of Teva codeine phosphate tablets, one of the most expensive generics on the market (other generics by other manufacturers cost as little as ?1.11).

The British National Formulary list of codeine phosphate products

Sorry abut the lack of the pound sterling symbol but this site is really broken at the moment.

oh thanks, I only pay 1 pound more than the original price, considering the importation taxes and all,it's not such a big difference. I will save them for darker times tho, I find them as a little kick to the tramadol itself, it adds a more natural feeling itchyness to it, but nothing to write home about, especially with the oxy it seemed like a waste to put it in the mix.

one more question, if I continue with this polydrug habbit will the withdrawal unique characteristics from each substance mix up? ( I will cut the benzos out of the mix, I just took them to higher the seizure threshold) but I am thinking like the nausea,muscle and headaches from oxy wil mix with the brain zaps and mood unstableity from tramadol and the stomach aches of codeine?

Fucking relapse. after 4 weeks being sober I did 1 CWE bc it seemed harmless. ( this was 2 weeks ago )

well it switched on my addiction full on and here I am today on :
6mg clonazepam, 160 mg oxycodone ,1 mg alprazolam, 600mg codeine and 700mg tramadol... and I am really scared of withdrawals again to stop succesfully.... considering the substances I took today would the speedyness of tramadol hide some tiredness from the oxy? I was considering taking a booster dose with some coffee as I nodded in and out the whole day and I would love to work on a personal instrumental project instead of wasting more time .

Nothing harmless about your DOC.
Pick one.... oxy, codeine, etc. Drop everything else and taper down asap.

Ive had no opiates all day just so I can enjoy a nice big dose tonight

here in germany we have oral morphine for substition therapy-The max prescribed dose i ever heard was 1600 mg which is a huge dose.I think it was allowed for substition in germany in 2015,but as of today,only few cities actually offer it and even in those cities you have to be lucky to have a nice doctor that will put you on it,as they will always try to put you on methadone or levomethadon(which is much more common nowadays in germany).We also have a lot more potent meth juice than you guys in the Uk got.In germany iits actually 10 mg/ml and 5 mg/ml with levomethadone.Im myself on oral morphine at 800 mg and get weekly takehome with it too,but if youre a known shooter,you wont get Take home or dont get it prescribed in the first place,as you can easily cook those things up,let it cool off and remove the wax thats in those capsules.

Im at 800 mgs,but only take like 400 and so can sell some and sometimes take a huge dose,which honestly gets me much higher than any street heroin ever got me,also much longer because its extendet release.In the clinic where i am,they also have a Diamorphine program,but only for people who shoot up and its a pain in the ass to be on this program when u got any kind of responsabilitys in life,because you have to show up atleast twice a day,some people even 3 times a day,which is insane,but many people are in this program.Sometimes the diamorphine shows up on the black market for 10 €/100mg(the max dose per shot is 200 mgs i think) and this shit is pretty hardcore because its the hcl,which is great for snorting(which i only ever did with h as i suck smoking it).
Behind the glass wall in my clinic they have all these 10 grams diamorphine vials (theres 10 g powder at the bottom and then they make a solution).I would love to get a vial of that stuff,imagine having 10 grams 100% heroin.Many people i spoke to regret being on the diamorphine program as you even more handcuffed than with regular substition,also its shoots the tolerance through the roof,and many people say the pure diamorphine lacks a bit of the euphoria of street h,because some alkaloids are missing i guess.
In austria and switzerland they even have diamorphine tablets(200mg extendet release AND 200mg instan release which is insane if you ask me)called diaphin and i heard rumours that thery are coming to germany in 2020,i would love to replace one of my 200 mg morphine capsules with one of the 200 mg instant release diaphin tablets and then spare them up and take a few of them at once every few days.

here in germany we have oral morphine for substition therapy-The max prescribed dose i ever heard was 1600 mg which is a huge dose.I think it was allowed for substition in germany in 2015,but as of today,only few cities actually offer it and even in those cities you have to be lucky to have a nice doctor that will put you on it,as they will always try to put you on methadone or levomethadon(which is much more common nowadays in germany).We also have a lot more potent meth juice than you guys in the Uk got.In germany iits actually 10 mg/ml and 5 mg/ml with levomethadone.Im myself on oral morphine at 800 mg and get weekly takehome with it too,but if youre a known shooter,you wont get Take home or dont get it prescribed in the first place,as you can easily cook those things up,let it cool off and remove the wax thats in those capsules.

Im at 800 mgs,but only take like 400 and so can sell some and sometimes take a huge dose,which honestly gets me much higher than any street heroin ever got me,also much longer because its extendet release.In the clinic where i am,they also have a Diamorphine program,but only for people who shoot up and its a pain in the ass to be on this program when u got any kind of responsabilitys in life,because you have to show up atleast twice a day,some people even 3 times a day,which is insane,but many people are in this program.Sometimes the diamorphine shows up on the black market for 10 €/100mg(the max dose per shot is 200 mgs i think) and this shit is pretty hardcore because its the hcl,which is great for snorting(which i only ever did with h as i suck smoking it).
Behind the glass wall in my clinic they have all these 10 grams diamorphine vials (theres 10 g powder at the bottom and then they make a solution).I would love to get a vial of that stuff,imagine having 10 grams 100% heroin.Many people i spoke to regret being on the diamorphine program as you even more handcuffed than with regular substition,also its shoots the tolerance through the roof,and many people say the pure diamorphine lacks a bit of the euphoria of street h,because some alkaloids are missing i guess.
In austria and switzerland they even have diamorphine tablets(200mg extendet release AND 200mg instan release which is insane if you ask me)called diaphin and i heard rumours that thery are coming to germany in 2020,i would love to replace one of my 200 mg morphine capsules with one of the 200 mg instant release diaphin tablets and then spare them up and take a few of them at once every few days.

It pisses me off so much I can't get prescribed pure h here. I've had pure medicinal grade & I greatly prefer it to the more sedating street stuff. Never heard of the pure stuff being sold here but I don't go up to the city often & mine probably doesn't have a diamorphine program anyway. Nice to see I'm not the only one who has trouble smoking it (or getting effects from doing so, rather).

Status
Not open for further replies.