• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFF TOPIC:

why did you guys recently started arguing? and did blondin delete his account or just his posts because his H related posts were usually very genuine and helpful. I may not know none of you guys but I've read the forums a lot in my moments of isolation and fiending and I really appreciate all your characters, with the bad parts and the good ones. don't let this forum become facebook please, the unity and non-judgemental approach is what draws people towards here. I'm sorry to read all these arguments in different threads.

ON TOPIC:

btw I would need an advice because I am caught in a cycle of headaches with gear and oxycodone 80mg sandoz, let's say I start with one shot of gear or160mg oxy in the morning I continue until 3 am in the morning switching between the two of them and sometimes the headaches dissapear with another dose but not always and then nausea sets in too, what could I do to prevent it?

I try to introduce as much vitamins,food and water in my body as I can but it rarely helps and it can last for a day.

The first times I would've said that I had cotton fever from the gear shot but considering the oxy is mainly being chewed or very rarely snorted idk the explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:
why did you guys recently started arguing?.

I do not know and as much of it is unwarranted I wish it would stop.

If people want to have a go, I am a valid target for criticism for more reasons than I could post now without putting everyone to sleep and as I lost any remaining self esteem a while back now there is little damage left that has not already been inflicted, either by myself or my peers.

I wish I knew what causes those pains in your head from the gear morpheuspapaverus, I have had it myself before but usually from when I have had what I call "speed gear" (the kinda stuff where you cannot sleep on it & your awake all night) & when the sun comes up it feels like I have a weird pressure in the front of my head just above my eyes.

I take it you know Oxycodone well?.......

If so let me say someone I know managed to get 10 X10mg pills for example but they have no tolerance to opiates but they wanted to use some, what dose would you say to go for & what ROA is best? I told her I had no experience with them myself which is true & I would prefer for this decent human to not fall down dead from a OD as she isn't the most wise person ever (she once did 240mg of 4-MeO-PCP after we had a fight to get back at me.....yeah that is her logic folks)

I have about 3-4 years experience of oxy, these 80mg ones are ER and I usually recommend opiate naive people to chew 1/4 of the pill or snort it ( 20 mg ) . Last night I had a smoking session at a friend and he has no tolerance to opiates and he snorted several 20mg lines.

Oral is the best best ROA, even better than IV ( IV has no rush and the duration of the high is even shorter). So I would say she should chew one pill ( or make it into a finde powder and parachute it ) wait about 20 minutes and then take another 10 mg one. I don't think someone could die from 20 mg.

You can snort it too, but it is sooo much powder ( at least in these 80 mg ones) that majority of it gets in your throath and stomach after anyway ( so you are taking it partly orally partly intranasally )

The 10 mg dose is honestly pretty low, 20 would be the best option but some caution never harms anyone. I personally always separate the 80 mg pills in four and give the "newbie" a 1/4 (20 mg dose )

Btw to get even more of a rush, after 2 or 3 uses she will remain with still 40 mg then she could snort 10 mg, parachute 20 mg and then when the parachuted one kicks in she can take another line. This is the way I like it the most, but I recommend it after she had 1 or 2 experiences with it already.

and P.S: The first times you use oxy it can become what you called earlier "speed gear", but after some weeks of everyday use only nodding out constantly.

Thanks for the tips.

You can snort it too, but it is sooo much powder ( at least in these 80 mg ones)

I can only imagine, the very limited times I tried to snort Gabapentin was quite an experience & not something I am in a hurry to do again ;)

P.S: The first times you use oxy it can become what you called earlier "speed gear", but after some weeks of everyday use only nodding out constantly.

How does the oxy feeling compare to smoking a bag?

I have no idea what causes that effect where the opiates keep you up like that, when I've spoken to people about using gear & made a comment about that side of it they think I am mad or making it up, I know one thing though when I've had gear like that before it sure helps you to get the housework done (be it at 4am though)

comparing with gear smoking is not quite accurate because it hits you much faster and it has that instant rush, with oxy you get it more gradually. but snorting oxy and snorting #4 heroin is very comparable. some may say that oxy is a little bit cleaner, but for me gear feels more euphoric ( zen ). if you can get some yourself I would recommend trying it, especially with weed.

I love to combine it with Sativas also, right now my source has a strain called Santa Maria and is such a blessing in combination with my oxy,tramadol and klonopin. ( it is quite euphoric with indicas too but then you are 100% heading to nod york city :))) ) also looks like this
santa-maria__primary_001a.jpg

and I don't know either what causes the speedy effect, related to the last night my friend did not sleep 20 minutes the whole night while I slept like a baby and even if he woke me up I nodded out instantly.

Actually there is a line left to cross regarding Coca - Cola * badum tsssss* *awkward shitpost joke*

I am caught in a cycle of headaches with gear and oxycodone 80mg sandoz, let's say I start with one shot of gear or160mg oxy in the morning I continue until 3 am in the morning switching between the two of them and sometimes the headaches dissapear with another dose but not always and then nausea sets in too, what could I do to prevent it?

Can you acquire some ondansetron? It'll stop the nausea and general gipping.

It's used in combination with chemo because it makes the patient very sick, (the chemo that is, not the ondansetron) the ondansetron helps alleviate that. In a hospital setting it's usually given before most operations as well because of the painkillers that will be given make some people very queasy.

Very, very few side effects, but then again, everyones different.

thanks a lot ! it'll be a huge help because apparently since my last relapse my new drug of choice is actually drugS of choice, more exactly a trio consisted of oxycodone, tramadol and klonopin .

weed seems to make it better or worser and also I noticed that the pain is influenced by the position I'm staying in, like it hurts as hell if I am layed completely down in the bed but if I get up a little and hold my upperbody parts and head in a specific, but very different everytime, position it tends to help too.

You still going to the toilet on the regular? Any constipation, pee a dark colour? Any blood in your poo or pee? Getting enough fluids? 2L a day should be a minimum.

Yeah I go to the toilet as often as I can because it becomes a pain in the ass literally trying to shit after being constipated from opiates for so long, blood in my shit or pee not, but usually when wiping sometimes I do see blood when flushing it down. with the fluid I try as much as I can, so if I am not nodding my whole day out I will try to drink more than 2L. I don't really need to drink that often, because I rarely do just sip a little and let it sit and sip again ( as people do it with soda or tea), I drink 400-500 ml at once in a few seconds then in a few hours I proceed again.

Headaches could well be down to not taking on enough fluids. If there’s blood in your poo I wouldn’t worry too much unless it’s a very dark colour. If it’s red and fresh then it’s likely just because you’re constipated. Get some senna (natural laxative) Or drink about a litre of coconut water, which is also a natural laxative.

yeah red and fresh, I read about that it could be related to constipation. thanks very much. btw are you a GP or a pharmacist if I remember right?

Yeah, fresh blood indicates you splitting your bumhole due to hard, dry, opiate poos. All part of the fun unfortunately!

You should try leaning forwards, or buying a Squatty Potty, or fashioning one out of a crate or little stool or something. Also some lube applied beforehand can help a lot.

apocalypse_when

You may have ran blondin off (who is worth a billion of you may I add) but you'll not run me outta here.
Make a single post again directed at me with that tone & I will report you, have a nice day.
all he said was that you were using again your gonna report him for that? lol

Just when I thought there were no lines left to cross, you still manage to strike a low blow. As much as I love Pepsi its never going to tess the real thing.

lol

In the online dog fan community there are so many memes about the effect of Conk VS Bepis (Conk - Coca-Cola & Bepis is Pepsi)
Everyone that posts on pages like "Doggo Bamboozle" or "Cade is Stonky" etc always cuss each other saying how their mother loves warm Conk, weird I know but uploads like this are just to damn funny (imo)

[h=1]how it feels to drincc bepis
[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.