• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a classic, it has loads of Gabe bits & you'll see how big the Bepis is too.
Cade is stonky also folks (Cade is doggo meme slang for cat & stonky / stonky means stink or stinky)

Well maybe a few cans of K cider, 7.5mg Zopi (snorted) a bag or two on top also.

Last edited by a moderator:
kindergarten

Oh dear, another moderator has noticed the level of 'debate' that has been a regular feature of this forum for some time thanks to my imbecilic moderation and once again I have had to remove a number of posts as a final attempt at trying to appeal to those who cannot control their disdain for other members after which formal action will have to be taken.

I apologise to those members who have attempted to make valid points in rationalising the nature of the interactions but by drawing the line here, I and the other members should be able to see who wishes to make the effort to stop escalating what is nothing more than anger and nastiness. By sheer luck I have received some appalling personal news today and have been out and scored in an effort to avoid coping with my issue for a day or so thanks to 2 stones, 2 shots of horse and half a plate (with a spliff ready to follow up) - and as such I am in the position where chilling out seems to be the first and best option for me and anyone else who wishes to discuss their drug use in a non judgemental environment. My use today of IV heroin and crack cocaine is, objectively a demonstration that my behaviour is both inadvisable and pathetic but with the whole world having that opinion I hope that EADD is the one place where I and others can discuss getting twisted without being admonished or abused and any members that think that it is acceptable to criticise the drug habits of others are in the wrong place .

Mate its not pathetic, its what addicts do, I've come to view iv drug users as very sick people who deserve compassion, when I first entered rehab I just viewed it as a fun thing to do. I hope you do manage to face up to whatever is going on, or at least take necessary action to not make it worse.

Even on a drug using thread?

Aye, you are right Blondin. I was just in a shitty mood at the time of writing that post. I can't really criticise anyone after some of the shit i have got up to in my lifetime.

Oh dear, another moderator has noticed the level of 'debate' that has been a regular feature of this forum for some time thanks to my imbecilic moderation and once again I have had to remove a number of posts as a final attempt at trying to appeal to those who cannot control their disdain for other members after which formal action will have to be taken.

I apologise to those members who have attempted to make valid points in rationalising the nature of the interactions but by drawing the line here, I and the other members should be able to see who wishes to make the effort to stop escalating what is nothing more than anger and nastiness. By sheer luck I have recwives some apppawling personal news today and have been out and scored in an effort to avoid coping with my issue for a day or so thanks to 2 stones, 2 shots of horse and half a plate (with a spliff ready to follow up) - and as such I am in the position where chilling out seems to be the first and best option for me and anyone else who wishes to discuss their drug use in a non judgemental environment. My use today of IV heroin and crack cocaine is, objectively a demonstration that my behaviour is both inadvisable and pathetic but with the whole world having that opinion I hope that EADD is the one place where I and others can discuss getting twisted without being admonished or abused and any members that think that it is acceptable to criticise the drug habits of others are in the wrong place .

Do you like pregsbalin Stee (recreationaly I mean), or just benzos? Thry're quite enjoyable in theie owm way....feels a bit like being 2 drunk... But in. Goof way... Ohh and BTW please return my texts Stee as i want to find out what this "appalling personal news today" is.... Im concerned for you (genuinely).

BTW, I know youre busyvman but please, returm my texts...i want to know what's s happend behind this

"appalling personal news today"

Last edited:
Well stee I wish you the best, I know we're not that far apart where we live & if your people have the same rock that's around here atm I know a good crank of that stuff is nice.....REALLY nice.

Roll on tomorrow when I get paid #Lockjaw #Hitslikeaspeedball

dropped the oxy for a few weeks because again I was at 320 mg per day and it is really not very ok financially or healthy at all, so I will continue just with the tramadol and klonopin, I have some alprazolam and weed but usually the alprazolam gets gifted to pals when we do speed as I prefer klonopin. if gear would be so easily available here and I wouldn't have to put so much effort in scoring it I would really drop the whole combo and would just stay on heroin.

Just about to go into the local Wilkinson & one of the local bagrats was there fucked up on mamba & asking people for change & I just got raised up. I am fucking gutted right now & all the good & happy feeling from the gear has gone. I swear to God though it is better I gave up the small bit of change I had (the most of the cash is hidden in my sock like usual) but I am NOT pleased.

The cunt will be my main focus tonight when I light up the candle, shame I don't have any black candles & tonight will be 100% focus on his slow death when I do my little "majick" ritual. With any luck he will be hit by a truck tomorroe as he crosses the road, I swear to God slow cancer is too good for 98% of addicts & these mamba / spice freaks make a crack addict look a decent human.

I guess it is better I lost some change than to get stabbed & loose blood or my life, still kinda sucks though.
Mind you the last guy this scum tried to have off ended up costing him a scar going from the start of his scalp right down to his chin via a Stanley blade, shame they didn't go for the throat imho, some people are not worthy of being on this planet with the rest of us. Everyone has at some point been sick off the gear but don't go around pulling metal on folks, people that carry blades should be shot imho.

This cunt is sick in the head though & says he likes short time in jail & even calls it his "personal Butlins" FFS, that kind of mentality is a sure sign of a sick mind, anyone that brags about their jail time is a fucking idiot, I swear I am wishing Ebola upon this idiot right now, I am so fucking pissed off.
Welcome to the gear life I guess.

Cheer up Stee, look what I hunted down for ya?
Sadly only me & you know of this on EADD but that's cause the rest are uncultured swines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvkt2hVYsDk

I so want to see another Amazon or Flashback just so I can dance like that around the stage.

Nice - there is so much craziness in that flick I had totally forgotten about the rawness of the artistic expression on display. I cannot remember any of the details regarding the rules of the fantasy they are trapped in (except for the titular 'dogtooth' reference as a coming of age sign).

I love Greek music (I've spent so much time in that country and around the islands I completely dig the whole Shirley Valentine vibe), I love that flick and I love both Amazon and Flashback so what a combo.

Back to heroin Ive just got some more to avoid dealing with my problem for another day or so.

My best mates mom has moved out there (Greece) & the rent on the place is so cheap, she has so much land at the back of the house too. It never fails to make me laugh when he goes over there & takes photos of the local on their motorbikes with no helmet & they have their pets also sitting on the bike with them too, the Greek people have a totally different way of life than we do here & it seems for the better in my view. I have heard good things about Exarcheia for their weed too & a good friend has had very fine hash when he goes to see his mom over there.

Back to heroin Ive just got some more to avoid dealing with my problem for another day or so.

I am right with you on that one mate, just rang my man to come see me ASAP so I can forget the shit I just gone through myself, I swear to God these junkies that cannot afford their own habit are scum & you toss in a habit to that liquid mamba / spice on paper (how they get it into jail these days as they turn it to a liquid & then spray books & letters) you have one hell of a habit & these human waste products act with violence on folks for hardly anything. The sooner my man texts me the better right now, I am fucking gutted but kinda glad it didn't end up in a trip to A&E at the hospital though. Some people are equal to a parasitic bowel infection in the way they live & conduct themselves, when you think people like my mom who has NEVER hurt anyone is ridden with really bad RA & has had breast cancer 3 times & lucky to be alive today & you have junkies pulling blades on folks for nothing it makes me wonder what is going on in life these days I swear to God.

Just about to go into the local Wilkinson & one of the local bagrats was there fucked up on mamba & asking people for change & I just got raised up. I am fucking gutted right now & all the good & happy feeling from the gear has gone. I swear to God though it is better I gave up the small bit of change I had (the most of the cash is hidden in my sock like usual) but I am NOT pleased.

The cunt will be my main focus tonight when I light up the candle, shame I don't have any black candles & tonight will be 100% focus on his slow death when I do my little "majick" ritual. With any luck he will be hit by a truck tomorroe as he crosses the road, I swear to God slow cancer is too good for 98% of addicts & these mamba / spice freaks make a crack addict look a decent human.

I guess it is better I lost some change than to get stabbed & loose blood or my life, still kinda sucks though.
Mind you the last guy this scum tried to have off ended up costing him a scar going from the start of his scalp right down to his chin via a Stanley blade, shame they didn't go for the throat imho, some people are not worthy of being on this planet with the rest of us. Everyone has at some point been sick off the gear but don't go around pulling metal on folks, people that carry blades should be shot imho.

This cunt is sick in the head though & says he likes short time in jail & even calls it his "personal Butlins" FFS, that kind of mentality is a sure sign of a sick mind, anyone that brags about their jail time is a fucking idiot, I swear I am wishing Ebola upon this idiot right now, I am so fucking pissed off.
Welcome to the gear life I guess.

Do you ever read back any of these drug induced ramblings when you are, shock horror, sober?

Just because one drug of choice has unfortunate side effects (being a zombie) makes you wish you could scalp them and wish/prey they have cancer? Am I reading this right? If so, you're either a very sick minded person, or need to lay off your poison of choice as it's clearly making you a warped person.

Do you ever read back any of these drug induced ramblings when you are, shock horror, sober?

Just because one drug of choice has unfortunate side effects (being a zombie) makes you wish you could scalp them and wish/prey they have cancer? Am I reading this right? If so, you're either a very sick minded person, or need to lay off your poison of choice as it's clearly making you a warped person.

You obviously have no idea of what addiction can do to a person. Until you've been there, don't judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.