• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not had any "b" for a good few days & my main DOC has been.......well if you seen my posts you'll know what I been upto I don't need to go into it.

I picked up early this morning just gone 10am due to my mate getting paid today & he always puts one down for me till my giro as he knows I am good to pay it back (I think people that skank outta a debt in that fashion are scum of the earth, I got no issue in not paying a bank etc but I see not paying a strap off or a bag loan from a mate a really filthy act)

I just got down to the last bit in the public toilet & it is very nice, I know my habit is low cause these days I actually get an itch like I used to way back in the day, it ran as clean as I have ever seen gear do, not a single mark on the foil & I can really feel it quite well. I swear these days I am so glad the last rattle I did I have managed to keep myself under control as now when I have a bag I really know about it, when I get back into my flat & sit down with a roll up, cuppa coffee & finish the rest off & have my tooter the cash I will have to pay back will have been worth it. Later when the Channel 4 news starts I'm gonna crush me up some "Z's" too & sniff 'em back then get nice on the sofa for the rest of the night, maybe watch some Gabe the dog videos & have a laugh to myself.

Have a good night folks, no matter where you are & what your upto.
May your nods be long & your itch be strong Insha'Allah.

Peace.

He says it better than I ever could.

“If all pleasure is relief from tension, junk affords relief from the whole life process, in disconnecting the hypothalamus, which is the center of psychic energy and libido.”
― William S Burroughs.
Psychic energy... That would explain. The mad truth vibrations I get without, they're strobg enough with.... Dunno what I'd be like without the fluoride and the gear.

I've been off the stuff since July last year though mostly due to my regular dealer "quitting" and then getting busted, making new contacts is a nightmare especially when you've had one consistant drug dealer who will give you up to 20 bags on credit, tried making new contacts though I just gave up after the last 6 hour dick around followed by 2/5 of the bags I bought being nothing but balls of foil.. fuck that noise, buying it off the internet's too slow to meet the gratification so I went back on bupe. What gear I did get though I found much more effective snorting it than smoking it,

unrelated but:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

I saw this article in my facebook feed recently, it's completely ridiculous, I've been using these notes since they came out and i've never cut my nose! the Royal Mint was even kind enough to add little windows so you can judge the courseness of the powder when grinding it down!

I've been off the stuff since July last year though mostly due to my regular dealer "quitting" and then getting busted, making new contacts is a nightmare especially when you've had one consistant drug dealer who will give you up to 20 bags on credit, tried making new contacts though I just gave up after the last 6 hour dick around followed by 2/5 of the bags I bought being nothing but balls of foil.. fuck that noise, buying it off the internet's too slow to meet the gratification so I went back on bupe. What gear I did get though I found much more effective snorting it than smoking it,

unrelated but:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

I saw this article in my facebook feed recently, it's completely ridiculous, I've been using these notes since they came out and i've never cut my nose! the Royal Mint was even kind enough to add little windows so you can judge the courseness of the powder when grinding it down!

Heh heh, "Getting Winstoned". Classic! But yeh, those fuckin plastic notes are a nightmare for many reasons. However, now I'm older and (arguably) wiser, the last thing I'd use to snort drugs would be a fuckin banknote...

The best thing about plastic notes is that you can roll them up diagonally from the corner and use the pointed end as a scoop to get powder out of bags, even those stubborn grains which stick to the bottom corners of the bag are easily picked up.

I was on my way to a festival once, on a train. Went to do a bump off the corner of the note, not sure if the train jolted a bit or if I was just twitchy, but the note stabbed into the inside of my nose, which conveniently started bleeding just as I reached my stop, which was crowded with people including several representatives of the local constabulary.

Good day though, saw the prodigy.

I always found the 20 quid notes to make some of the best money "sniff sticks" not that I get that many though.
I have a nice stash of Mcdonalds straws & some 1ml's with the end cut off to sniff my "Z" pills with & anything else that may come my way. (Someone godamn pass me some mxe or 3-meo-pcp

So, old Bluelighter, long time gone - I last scored gear in January, 70 on the teenth - good rush, but it was just GONE in 20 minutes. Caned my veins worse than I have in years, blew through it all in three days, and they're in good condition given I've barely shot in years. I am so TOTALLY off the scene right now - I don't associate with users, at all, after some bad experiences - I'd rather be alone - so I really don't know when a drought is on or off. I know quality always declines round here (West Mids, Brum-way) over the winter, so I'm thinking I'll just fuck it off 'til April, if I can wait that long - I'm on methadone, I can wait, I generally stash my stuff then try to catch a buzz ever 2-3 days, better than nothing...but if the gear doesn't pick up in April, just ughh. I don't even know what to do. Why the fuck can't these cunting cunt drug workers go back to the '50s and prescribe what people REALLY need? If I could even get morphine pills scripted, I'd be a happy, happy bunny. I cooked up my old filters at least seven times, and I might cook them up some more (yes I know the risks, blahblah, I've been IVing since 2006. Bummer I didn't celebrate my decade anniversary, huh...:?).

So, anyone who's scored in the past year or two know the score, no pun intended? Are we headed for an upswing in quality over the spring/summer season, or am I just up for more vein-wrecking ten-minute highs all year? Godddd I miss life prior to the shitstorm of winter 2010... Everything was good. Everything was golden. Gear was safe, and strong, nothing fell to pieces, and now, these days? Even the drug trade's as efficient as our government... What the fuck happened to dealers who actually *cared* about beating the competition....

Quality deffoo gone up my way all hard lumps or slabs .3 bags for 15 2 for 25 or weight. seems most shotters all got the same gear tasty teeth sticky food, w is v hit and miss tho.

w is v hit and miss tho.

I've never known it to be anything else. Otherwise the heroin been really good here this weeks after a few mediocre efforts, grey powder pulverised from what appears to be a well pressed brick.

Itchin like I got something wrong with me, nodded right out earlier when at the local shop waiting for the line to drop off & get served when I came around the guy behind the till was looking at me weird then said something in his language which I assume was related to the b as another fellow behind the till looked at me hard then nodded yes with his head & laughed (not a pisstake laugh but a kinda memory flashback, I remember that feeling kinda vibe)

I swear not getting a habit back these days & only doing the gear a small few times between each giro is so worth it, I still got some b left now & if this was 6 months ago the lot would have been smoked in the first 30/45 mins of scoring.

anyone else ever gone on the nod standing up for over two hours but with no memory of going into it?
Sounds weird I know but fuck me I am never smoking any of my usual mans b for some time, not sure what the hell is in it but I had the most strange experience in over 12 years a few days ago.

It would be more easy for me to put it down to being stolen by aliens tbh than what I actually think went on.

anyone else ever gone on the nod standing up for over two hours but with no memory of going into it?
Sounds weird I know but fuck me I am never smoking any of my usual mans b for some time, not sure what the hell is in it but I had the most strange experience in over 12 years a few days ago.

It would be more easy for me to put it down to being stolen by aliens tbh than what I actually think went on.

Dunno mate, but that doesn't sound right to me. Have you got a sore arse by any chance?

Dunno mate, but that doesn't sound right to me. Have you got a sore arse by any chance?

The amount of hotsauce I get through to cover the taste of the MRM "sausages" I eat always makes me arse feel like I have taken the main role in that film "Zoo" (Google "Kenneth Pinyan death") the aliens would have got me confused for one of those baboons with callous swellings.

The dope fiend lean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=cYcqKF4Zwd4

On a serious note mixing heroin with sedatives, especially those which have a strong amnesia aspect like Z-drugs, clonazepam or temazepam, has a real propensity to do that

The dope fiend lean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=cYcqKF4Zwd4

On a serious note mixing heroin with sedatives, especially those which have a strong amnesia aspect like Z-drugs, clonazepam or temazepam, has a real propensity to do that

=D
Credit where it's due that guy must like his b quite a lot. Some of those Flakka videos from South Florida used to make me laugh ssssoooo much as I could relate to them a bit too well. I did manage to always keep my clothes on though may I add though I once looked at a tree after 7 days & was sure it looked "sexy" 8(

tbh I sniffed the lot of my Zopiclone, I have no idea how long it stays in the system so that may be a fine reason why I lost so much time, it was quite a weird feeling to say the least.

Do you prefer z-drugs to benzos ZB?

My best shotter's phone wasn't on this morning so by 10 o clock I stupidly went into the city centre to cop. Jeez louise - it's like its still 2011 down that bitch - got 4 bags, fired 3 at once as they were so small and while they were not totally fake it hardly registered in my brain. I'm off to my friends for the afternoon with a couple of Blu - rays he wants to see so thankfullly he will be able to crash me a couple of bags of something decent but I really need to get my head back out of my arse and fuck off this stupid behaviour (again). My motivation is so low to stop though - I can go weeks without scoring but as I'm still in liquid handcuffs I never feel any better for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.