• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zopiclone_bandit, I've never tried snorting them. Isn't the drip awful? Zopis taste like shit, that bitter metallicy taste that lasts forevee.
I recommend plugging them, it's crazy good! Two x 7.5 feels like 4-5 orally, that always gets me nice and mellow. Hm, I should get me a couple of those zopiclones actually.

I'm nodding a bit after a strong shot, watching Deadliest Catch, feeling pretty good. But I only have two bags left for tomorrow and won't be able to score until sunday because I'm going skiing tomorrow. Oh, and also officially broke up with my gf of over a year and a half today, so that kinda sucks.

My luck has finally changed, got a strap earlier this morning till Wednesday (giro day) & the gear is fine, I was really pleased with it.

I sadly had the usual foil ritual as atm I cant afford to buy any as I am skint so I had to hunt through a pile of old plates, I managed to find something that was ok-ish to run off & got down to the task at hand. I had it this morning not much gone 10.30am & I can still feel it even now & could really do with my "b brush" I was on about the other day. The guy it came off if I am honest here has gear that is never great or amazing yet also never really shit, just run of the mill average but the gear in today......fuck me

That is good to hear bro. I also just got a bag off my main guy. Even though I spend $75-90 every day with him, I still had to beg him for one fucking bag until tomorrow. This shit is pissing me off, and tomorrow I need to go looking for a new dealer, this is ridiculous.

Now I am broke and have only one bag of shit gear until tomorrow. In order to get money together I need a shot in the morning, but it's so hard to save anything for the morning when there's only one bag. Fuck this junkie life

I really dont get why prices are allowed in EADD and not other forums but do understand why ppl wander around and risk infractions because of it.

Oh, I thought it was not allowed to say "x amount of drugs for $x", not that saying "I spend $x" was forbidden. Should I edit my post?

The rules over here allow pricing, unless that's outdated.

@Zopiclone_bandit, I've never tried snorting them. Isn't the drip awful? Zopis taste like shit, that bitter metallicy taste that lasts forevee.
I recommend plugging them, it's crazy good! Two x 7.5 feels like 4-5 orally, that always gets me nice and mellow. Hm, I should get me a couple of those zopiclones actually.

The drip is terrible & for some reason the ones that come orange are terrible to snort, they have something in them that seems to stop it from working right. I for one have only ever sniffed them for ages now, I refuse to eat them since I heard about it, the hit is far more potent but yeah the taste is extreme but you get over it.

I refuse to plug anything these days, the last plug I did was ages ago (4-HO-MET) & it seemed to fuck my stomach, I still have issues to this day & I last plugged over 2 years ago, it just fucked my stomach for some reason.

Oh, well then: The ~100-150 mg bags over here are usually 200 SEK ($25/20 euro/18 GBP) on the street.

I pay 150 SEK ($18/15 euro/13 GBP) per bag, or 550 SEK ($68/55 euro/49 GBP) for 4 bags, which is what I usually get every time I cop. Those prices are abhorrent, considering the dope is shit and my tolerance is high, so I need two bags to feel anything at all (or three to get a decent rush).

Last edited:
fuck me thats expensive you should take a break to holland. A mate of mine got caught with a key in sweden got 4 years and said the prison was like a hotel : )
I 'm paying over the odds for what i get but it is quality 70 for a teenth.

I 'm paying over the odds for what i get but it is quality 70 for a teenth.

You know The Sailor is back in town buying up TIME blondin, I bet your gear is like that cause it's direct from Dr Benway.
I'm onto you game lad let me tell you!

@damphanduk

I gotta ask why carry on making some folks rich when you gotta bust your arse to get the cash up if the gear is shit?
I mean I'm not gonna sit here & make out like I am something special BUT it comes to every addict at some point the very basic point that these dealers don't give a single fuck about you in reality, they want YOUR cash so they can drive a AMG Mercedes-Benz, sniff the most fine "beak gack" (what I call cocaine) & go to Thailand getting balls deep in 18 year old bar girls while we are sat here dope sick, soaked in sweat etc.

I mean it took me several years to notice this basic fact but we know very well how you get blind to the truth when your deep in a habit, what you said the other day about how hard it is to score over there & the quality I say kick those merchants of death to the gutter & spend your free time painting, learning Russian, breed savage dogs like male Japanese Akitas or some other type of protection/fighting dogs & sell 'em for 1 million kroner each.

Then again.....who am I to say anything & why listen to me huh.

You know The Sailor is back in town buying up TIME blondin, I bet your gear is like that cause it's direct from Dr Benway.
I'm onto you game lad let me tell you!

I have no idea what you are talking about - are you on drugs young man?

.....tho after a pre prandial cigarrette in my birthday suit the good doctor delivers.

Its pretty obvious from his username quite what has happened, is it not? Z-drugs to weird shit to people. 'Nuff said.

Anything that can make a guy climb a hedge naked in the middle of the night wearing only body armor, a leather trench, socks and a sniper rifle slung over his back....oh wait, no that was zolpidem not zopiclone.

@damphanduk
I gotta ask why carry on making some folks rich when you gotta bust your arse to get the cash up if the gear is shit?

I have been working up to the decision to quit for some time now, and I really feel I am getting very close. I plan on stocking up on Lyrica (pregabalin) and subs, and make the leap very soon. It is time: I barely feel the dope AT ALL, I spend tons of money, and I am just not getting anything positive out of it anymore (and a lot of negatives). It's one thing for you guys getting fire dooe and getting high and nodding and feeling the rush, but I get none of that. I just basically use to keep the WD's away, and every time I shoot up I have to really check and see, hoping I will get some small rush, but most of the time it's just not there. But, being a junkie, I still shoot and still hope. But it's just so not worth it anymore, if it ever was.

I quit and was clean for a year and a half until I relapsed this summer. I was feeling good then, much better than I do now. Of course I am scared, but I do know I can and will make it.

I have made my decision: the day after tomorrow (sunday), I am starting a short taper sub detox. I am spending tons of money, and I am not getting the least bit high. I did a two ball shot today, and then 15 minutes later another one, and felt nothing. This sucks, and it's not worth it. So I am ending it!

So tomorrow I am going to make as much money as I can during the day, and do as little dope as I can, buy two subutex tabs, then go CT on sunday, and take the first 4 mg of subutex on monday morning.

Its pretty obvious from his username quite what has happened, is it not? Z-drugs to weird shit to people. 'Nuff said.

Anything that can make a guy climb a hedge naked in the middle of the night wearing only body armor, a leather trench, socks and a sniper rifle slung over his back....oh wait, no that was zolpidem not zopiclone.

Shit kid I was sure that was after smoking peeve for days on end, you only manage to escape the cops cause your going 2,000 mph & got the rage of a caged tiger inside your chest.

It's a filthy habit kid & most aren't really cut out for it on a long enough timeline, but stick around you may learn something.

Shit I forgot about that one. Although it was meth not PV. It was just some humor on my part based on a sudden couple of impossible to interpret posts on yours. That and some personal experience of Z-drugs and the weird ass dissociative whack as hell shit they are capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.