• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No retreat from that other bastard was there. I'm now listening to details of Paulus and his boys getting eaten by lice and making gloves from dog skin.

Back on topic...... =D

The lice bit was pretty nasty...any raise in body temp would bring them out of hibernation and eat the poor soldier alive.

Also the stories of them finding the tubes of meat paste and dying an agonising death from eating it as their malnourished bodies couldn't process the fat....

But yeah, we'll save this for the WW2 thread....

Backfromthebrink - I don't agree with her views but the track by Saga called "The Snow fell" maybe worth a check.

You got some kinda medical lab to test the purity or something? You getting som kinda medical stuff in vials so you know to the single mg the dose?
Maybe it's just me but that made me laugh.

Just as Backfromthebrink said, I meant the actual total weight of the powder. Also, it's more like 60-150 mg, it varies quite considerably.

And I love "The Snow Fell", it's awesome, always brings a tear to my eye.

Finally got to speak to my mom after we had a huge fight & she felt bad so she kinda paid me off in a way (she knows I love paper money, sadly I am yet to get anything red)

So yeah I sat around for a few moments to be polite & then hit the door & onto the phone, it was a bitch to score as it was nearly 9pm & everyone was off apart from one guy I don't know but my mate I got a lift off scored form me, it was very nice too though a bit small. Spent the rest of the night sat in bed half on the nod & having a damn good scratch with my trusted "b brush" (does everyone have a b brush you use to have a good scratch with or is it just me?)

I'm just kinda sad in a way I didn't save any for this morning, when I got up this morning I checked my plate over but sadly not a single bit was left, I was kinda impressed in how well I had ran it tbh as I usually end up with something I had missed but nope.

Oh well........next smoke should be Friday so I gotta get through till then but it should be an early thing, nothing better than a good coffee, roll up & a toot before 10am in my opinion.

I only ever itched when I first started using and during the years I managed to get by just chipping, every time my tolerance escalated slightly it went away. I used to use a hairbrush which is what used to catch me out with my ex - she would know I'd been battering it if I was torn to shreds.

Since late October I've not been doing that much, I had a 6 month period where I was getting a lot of gear for free (long story I don't feel is right to go into on a open board) & I got dropped from such a great height (I was doing 4/5 bags a day & a good half 6 of white daily) and I got dropped without making any provision for the rattle. I had to do it all on my own & I swore from that moment on I was only going to do bits here & there, so far I have managed to stick to it.

I looked at what I was doing & decided I am too old & fed up with the proper "junk life" I did nothing in those months apart from sit on my sofa watching the telly, it seemed fun at the time but it was a goddamn waste of my time. I mean I love a toot as much as the next man (Peevee & heroin are my all time favourite drugs, maybe mxe can be added in there too) but yeah heroin is the cause & cure of ALL my lifes problems.

I am kinda glad now I have my hait under control I can get a proper hit off having a toot, plus I get savage PAWS which stays with me for months & sends me to really DARK places in my mind, I have to really keep an eye on what I get upto these days sadly.

He says it better than I ever could.

“If all pleasure is relief from tension, junk affords relief from the whole life process, in disconnecting the hypothalamus, which is the center of psychic energy and libido.”
― William S Burroughs.

At what times do your dealers usually operate? I have been pissed off at my guys over here, as they don't come in to town until around 1 PM or even later, and often close up shop as early as 5 PM, leaving a very small and inconvenient window to cop if you're working. I've only recently gotten to the point of my main guy agreeing to meet me later (like 7-8 PM), but then I need to go to him which is a half hour one way by train, and then I need to tell him I'm getting 3 or 4 balls.
It just pisses me off as a regular every day customer, and thinking about how much business they're losing out on, it just seems crazy to me.

On the other hand, dealers in my town are mobile and don't have any designated spots, so I understand they don't want to be carrying too much dope around and usually seem to run out pretty early. Just another shitty thing about the dope trade over here.

Last edited:
I got several folks I can ring damphanduk, my most early score is on from 9.30/10am but the best lot are some "road mans" that go "out pon road" around 10.30/11am. The most late I can score is around 8pm....at a push. My one mate has a score that shuts off at 9pm but if you get a call in & got a car he will stay on for you.

I find the white guys are the worst for their times, the best are the Afghan lot as they are pure business men & don't touch the stuff & are 100% about the ?'s. From what you said above I suggest you get a better score, if my links were like that I'd fuck 'em off as that is taking the piss imho.

Trouble is most dealers seem to be like that over here, but yes, I have seriously considered getting a new guy. Over here it's almost exclusively the west africans who sell dope, and they never use dope themselves.
I have two different dealers I go to. They both have mediocre dope and pretty crappy customer service (although I have been going to them for a long time). The weight I get is good (around 150 mg in each bag), I almost always get credit (but that is what I expect after that amount of time) and sometimes (very rarely) an extra ball free of charge, but the hours and the mediocre dope have more and more gotten me thinking I should find a new connect, especially since I've heard talk of fire dope lately, but seen none of it from my guys.

In my experience the way to find a new connect is to go to the open air here, cop once, and get their number. I don't know or hang out with anyone else who uses dope, so I always buy alone. But I have not seen any dealers around the usual open air spot, only cops and junkies, and I've heard a lot of people have been getting scammed, talk of prices rising, that kind of shit. I'll keep trying tho.

Spent the rest of the night sat in bed half on the nod & having a damn good scratch with my trusted "b brush" (does everyone have a b brush you use to have a good scratch with or is it just me?)

A brush is a good idea, and I actually have one that would be perfect, thanks. I don't usually itch other than the histamine release just after the shot. Lately it has been really strong, like the skin on my chest and legs and face gets red and swollen and itches like crazy, and I have to scratch it. But that passes in about 30-45 seconds. Still, it's a pain in the ass and distracting, and sometimes I don't even feel the rush because the histamine release overshadows it. I remember the first time I got it this bad. I had bought 5 grams for the first time, and did a solid shot (I had tried the same batch before, so I didn't feel I needed a test shot), and when the itching started I got really scared and thought there was something wrong with the dope, like a poisonous cut or something.

I have found that more water in the shot and injecting slower makes the histamine release not as bad.

Last edited:
injecting ..... bad

The only time I itch now is when I podge a bag but even then its just the spread from the injection site as you feel it go to your head. Still nothing as intense as how much I used to itch when I first started using or, to re - iterate, during those times I wasn't physically dependant. I'm not on that high a dose of methadone but its still enough to fuck with my base buzz - I only feel super nice now when I'm stoned enough to catch a nod.

Guess who just found a tooter with a little bit of a beetle on the end of it, while in the peak of another withdrawal (my body seems to have decided I need night sweats to teach me not to fuck with opiates) and almost regretting not just going out and scoring?

Sometimes the Gods truly do smile on us .....

That's great! I found a bag on the ground in the subway a couple of days ago, but the only time that happens is when I have plenty of dope anyway (has happened once before, also when I "didn't need" it). It would never happen in the middle of withdrawals when you're actually looking for bags on the ground.

Well, my plan now is to save it till I wake up soaking wet, change the bedclothes and then have just a crafty little toot before climbing back in.

Not to cane it all right now .....

(my body seems to have decided I need night sweats to teach me not to fuck with opiates)

That made me laugh but NOT in a bad way taking the piss, it was more a form of gallows humour.

@Damphanduk
How you know to the mg what your getting? I still to this day have no idea what mg amount my gear is.
You buying it medical grade in vials or something?.......call me dumb but that confused me & I got no idea where the hell in the world your scoring from.

It would never happen in the middle of withdrawals when you're actually looking for bags on the ground.

The Power of Expectation can be an amazing thing ;)

Many times I have had "strange" or "majickal" things seem to appear before me on the street, be it cash....drugs....bags with a purse/wallet in etc.
Go out & keep thinking "I will find xxx" & you sure will find it, trust me on this one.

@Damphanduk
How you know to the mg what your getting? I still to this day have no idea what mg amount my gear is.
You buying it medical grade in vials or something?.......call me dumb but that confused me & I got no idea where the hell in the world your scoring from.

Again, I mean the amount of powder in the bag. I weighed it.

Did my weekend shopping this morning and with substances being the only thing propping up my mood its been a relatively nice day - had to show some initiative and get organised and ready for a 7.15 am bus trip into Wolverhampton (12 miles) - rung hard drugs man just before I got on the bus to check he was up and about

TD;DR

...(in answer to damphanduk - the crew I am dealing with at the moment are a well organised, long established white gang that cover a certain portion of the city in a car, and who answer the phone 99.8% of the time between 7am exactly and 11pm, so last orders about 10.45. Even when the phones off it is usually during the day and is only for an hour or two while they execute whatever other part of their criminal conspiracy takes them off line, such a shift change or bag up after a reload. They use different runners in different cars to cover all hours and to reduce the consistency in the appearance of the vehicles on the road. But its horses for courses - they are the most business like and entrenched (its a local ongoing generational family concern) and I have only recently re - made contact with them after a few years. Since the b's were shit all over the place at the time, I started going further into the city centre where their were oodles of dealers - the particular area has one of the most diverse populations in Wolverhampton and a significant proportion of really quite young (17, 18 upwards) all making a killing (the area has a higher than average proportion of drug using residents), so while their times could be unreliable as fuck, there was enough of them that you could always get hold of at least two of them and they were generally quick, on the whole respectful and courteous (thats how much competition there was) but although the gear finally started to get better all over about 3 or 4 years ago, it was still hit and miss as to whether it was shit or at best, half decent and dirt cheap (5 pound items) But now I'm back in touch with the other lot as the suburban scene is back to normal, proper things at old school prices (10 pound a thing, 2 for 15 etc) and with the improvement in quality there has been a significant unimprovement in my health).

...got into town centre at 8, sorted Class A's by 8.15, coffee in ASDA and pipe in toilet before weed man arrives at 9.15. But this guy is actually a personal friend and gives me a lift home which is the best thing that has happened in ages. So - first spliff since sunday - heaven and feeling in generally good mood anyway I got really smashed while watching a film. I had a bag when I got in but had to give up on the second when I couldn't get a decent register before the barrel half filled with blood. But you win some and you lose some - it was a messy but poetic way of nature telling me to put the heroin away for the w/e and if I do manage to get a shot into me at the w/e then a tolerance break is needed and if I do relapse I cannot go back to injecting - thankfully I'm fine at the moment but even considering I do not perform this ROA nearly as much as some I cannot see how I can continue without hurting myself. If it physically will not go into a vein, their is nothing I can do and I will most certainly consider any other injection sites.

So I had another pipe instead resulting in this wall of text so now I have purged myself of my thoughts and feelings I will return to some more weed, another film and a couple of lorazepam later.

Sounds like a half decent day steewith2ees, I hope your luck holds out for you.

I wameant to be getting a small strap off my mate as he always does every 2 weeks on a Friday (His ESA payment day) & got a call saying the ATM card if fucked & I would have to wait, I could tell he wasn't messing me around as his voice sounded so sad. Long story short 90 mins after that & I can decided today was not going to be my day I get another call from him & his got a strap. I managed to get half of a 0.5g bag & to say sorry for the fuck about he gave me a 7.5mg Zopiclone which made my day.

As Soon as I got into the flat I wrapped the Zopi in paper & smashed it with my empty whisky bottle, picked out all the filler & pill casing then railed the two lines of power then put the small bit of gear on the plate, managed to find a Tesco trolley left at the side of the street so I ran that down & got ?1 outta it which got me 1 pint of milk & 2 packets of crisps as today I am broke as a joke, I got no cash at all, yesterday I was hunting the flat for any loose change to get some rice pudding & the best was the guy serving at Aldi knows me & only ran 1 tin through so I got 'em both which made my day.

That opiclone is really starting to make itself known now & typing is starting to really slow down to a rate like how my nanana wwouldd end uup typing so gimme another 115 mins I'll be well toasted. I swwwwer in that Zopi thread I did about sniffing them it's a goddamn real great way t o take them, they hiit twice as hard compared to aaan oral ORRA.

Havee a good day fol;kks & keep safe :)

Peace......

Status
Not open for further replies.