• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Codeine + DHC is a surprisingly very good combo even with my tolerance. I need to drink like half a bottle of codeine linctus and really knock back a lot of DHC but I catch a nod and get really high all day with that combo.

What do you take first and how long until you take the other I tried this combo a few times and it seemed to block something from the codeine for me but maybe I just don't process dhc as good as codeine even though it's a pro drug I always try to find out as much as possible about other people's dosing, cwe and just trivia so I can learn and improve mine true unprejudice knowledge is your best friend.

Btw I let my cocodomal tablets dissolve and set overnight while I slept and I stupidly impatiently lifted the filter which I have said I never do and I don't know why because it's pointless even if it filters faster you let more of the bad stuff in and the good stuff out so anyway the filter ripped straight away and I got no more coffee filters left so I just had to drink it most of the apap was in their but enough to mess with the taste of codeine anyway time for me to go for a walk and have a spliff it's a nice treat to wake up to my codeine already done even if I did spill a bit I had to have my extra so I'm all out until the boots closes downtown it's good having my prescription to because I just show them an empty box with codeine phosphate on it and it says 280 mgs a day up to PURE codeine ''yeah you think they give that to anyone'' works almost every time chronic pain patient I say that like I'm lying but it's true that's just the nature of the game though I asked this homeless guy if he knew any pharmacies were nearby because I found this brand new one tucked away just around the corner from my one and he said what are you after and for a second I considered asking him if he could link codeine or anything but I though fuck that I ain't gonna get ripped off just to pay for someone's habit I just said I wanted cocodomal and he says yeahh that shit can kill your liver with a disapproving look (keep in mind I'm tall but I got a baby face I look like I'm probably 17-18 sometimes which is probably why I get grief from the pharmacist sometimes and then he says "you look like your in withdrawal" and I don't hold anything against him he could have genuinely just been looking out for me it's best not to assume the worst always but it was just perfect a homeless person telling me an albeit not the neatest looking kid but defo not one of the scruffyest one not that I have any problem with homeless people for the record I chat and joke with them all the time and always give a spare bit whenever I can (such ain't often sadly)

lol pete, I'm buying tramadol without a scrip almost the same way, I bring them a empty box everytime plus I manipulate them mostly but the empty box is a plus for sure :)))

What do you take first and how long until you take the other I tried this combo a few times and it seemed to block something from the codeine for me but maybe I just don't process dhc as good as codeine even though it's a pro drug I always try to find out as much as possible about other people's dosing, cwe and just trivia so I can learn and improve mine true unprejudice knowledge is your best friend.

Btw I let my cocodomal tablets dissolve and set overnight while I slept and I stupidly impatiently lifted the filter which I have said I never do and I don't know why because it's pointless even if it filters faster you let more of the bad stuff in and the good stuff out so anyway the filter ripped straight away and I got no more coffee filters left so I just had to drink it most of the apap was in their but enough to mess with the taste of codeine anyway time for me to go for a walk and have a spliff it's a nice treat to wake up to my codeine already done even if I did spill a bit I had to have my extra so I'm all out until the boots closes downtown it's good having my prescription to because I just show them an empty box with codeine phosphate on it and it says 280 mgs a day up to PURE codeine ''yeah you think they give that to anyone'' works almost every time chronic pain patient I say that like I'm lying but it's true that's just the nature of the game though I asked this homeless guy if he knew any pharmacies were nearby because I found this brand new one tucked away just around the corner from my one and he said what are you after and for a second I considered asking him if he could link codeine or anything but I though fuck that I ain't gonna get ripped off just to pay for someone's habit I just said I wanted cocodomal and he says yeahh that shit can kill your liver with a disapproving look (keep in mind I'm tall but I got a baby face I look like I'm probably 17-18 sometimes which is probably why I get grief from the pharmacist sometimes and then he says "you look like your in withdrawal" and I don't hold anything against him he could have genuinely just been looking out for me it's best not to assume the worst always but it was just perfect a homeless person telling me an albeit not the neatest looking kid but defo not one of the scruffyest one not that I have any problem with homeless people for the record I chat and joke with them all the time and always give a spare bit whenever I can (such ain't often sadly)

I literally wash down the DHC by drinking codeine linctus so I dose both at the same time. Works well for me but it will differ a lot between individuals since both codeine and DHC are just prodrugs so they require metabolism into the active drug you want.

As for empty boxes I've had mixed luck doing the same for codeine linctus. I always carry an empty bottle in my bag. If I go by an independent pharmacy I don't normally go into I'll pop in, show them the empty codeine linctus bottle, and ask "can I have some of this please?"

It's about 50/50 whether it actually works but sometimes it does and boom there I have it.

Unfortunately though wholesalers often don't like selling codeine linctus to pharmacies. So even if a pharmacist does want to sell it to you they often have trouble getting ahold of it. This is why I've found that in a specific area, it's often the case all the pharmacies will suddenly stop stocking codeine linctus all at the same time. Wholesalers are often even more unwilling to sell it than pharmacists.

I literally wash down the DHC by drinking codeine linctus so I dose both at the same time. Works well for me but it will differ a lot between individuals since both codeine and DHC are just prodrugs so they require metabolism into the active drug you want.

As for empty boxes I've had mixed luck doing the same for codeine linctus. I always carry an empty bottle in my bag. If I go by an independent pharmacy I don't normally go into I'll pop in, show them the empty codeine linctus bottle, and ask "can I have some of this please?"

It's about 50/50 whether it actually works but sometimes it does and boom there I have it.

Unfortunately though wholesalers often don't like selling codeine linctus to pharmacies. So even if a pharmacist does want to sell it to you they often have trouble getting ahold of it. This is why I've found that in a specific area, it's often the case all the pharmacies will suddenly stop stocking codeine linctus all at the same time. Wholesalers are often even more unwilling to sell it than pharmacists.

I've never bought codeine linctus before but the whole "we don't stock it" thing is likely bullshit for the simple reason that codeine linctus is a fairly common item thst doctors write prescriptions for...mainly for people with a non-productive cough, quite commonly prescribed for elderly people.. They are not going to go to the trouble of ordering it in from the distributor each time specially for that one patient each time they receive a script for it. My mum used to be prescribed it for thst very reason (non-productive cough) before she died..

Honestly, don't believe a word of it when they tell you they don't stock it or can't get it.. Just ask them how they fill all the prescriptions they get for it...

I've never bought codeine linctus before but the whole "we don't stock it" thing is likely bullshit for the simple reason that codeine linctus is a fairly common item thst doctors write prescriptions for...mainly for people with a non-productive cough, quite commonly prescribed for elderly people.. They are not going to go to the trouble of ordering it in from the distributor each time specially for that one patient each time they receive a script for it. My mum used to be prescribed it for thst very reason (non-productive cough) before she died..

Honestly, don't believe a word of it when they tell you they don't stock it or can't get it.. Just ask them how they fill all the prescriptions they get for it...

Normally I would agree with you mate but I spoke to a pharmacy I've been going to for years and spoke directly to the actual pharmacist not just the bloke behind the counter. They trust me and have sold me the stuff many many times. They're happy to do it because I am happy to pay almost a tenner a bottle. They've even said when they're able to get ahold of it again they will let me know, and they do. The supply is on and off throughout the year. They're also perfectly happy to sell me Nurofen Plus and Paramol still. So I believe that specific pharmacy when they say they want to sell it but have trouble getting it.

The test to see if they just don't trust me is sending a mate in to buy on my behalf. Which I've done with the same result.

Plus the evidence is that all the pharmacies local to me will stop selling it all at once. Suddenly multiple pharmacies who had no issue selling it no questions asked won't sell it anymore. That does point to a supply issue when these are all independent pharmacies. It's unlikely they all happened to decide to stop selling codeine linctus all at the exact same time.

As for it being a common item, not so much ever since they started making pholcodine linctus. That's what they will give you for a non-productive cough these days. The pharmacists are not daft, they know anyone who specifically wants codeine not pholcodine is probably wanting to get high.

The real issue is the pharmacy regulator the GPhC really trying hard to push people towards pholcodine and make it as much of a hassle as possible for pharmacists to stock codeine linctus. I even used to have a local pharmacy that kept boxes and boxes of codeine linctus right under the counter, proper dodgy one they were. It got to the point where I'd walk in and they'd recognise me and put a bottle on the counter before I even said a word. That lasted a whole year, but then the blokes who used to be there were all replaced by new staff and the flow of codeine linctus stopped. They got caught out and struck off. I kid you not.

The pharmacy regular seriously does not want anyone selling codeine linctus. They make it a real pain to sell the stuff.

Normally I would agree with you mate but I spoke to a pharmacy I've been going to for years and spoke directly to the actual pharmacist not just the bloke behind the counter. They trust me and have sold me the stuff many many times. They're happy to do it because I am happy to pay almost a tenner a bottle. They've even said when they're able to get ahold of it again they will let me know, and they do. The supply is on and off throughout the year. They're also perfectly happy to sell me Nurofen Plus and Paramol still. So I believe that specific pharmacy when they say they want to sell it but have trouble getting it.

The test to see if they just don't trust me is sending a mate in to buy on my behalf. Which I've done with the same result.

Plus the evidence is that all the pharmacies local to me will stop selling it all at once. Suddenly multiple pharmacies who had no issue selling it no questions asked won't sell it anymore. That does point to a supply issue when these are all independent pharmacies. It's unlikely they all happened to decide to stop selling codeine linctus all at the exact same time.

As for it being a common item, not so much ever since they started making pholcodine linctus. That's what they will give you for a non-productive cough these days. The pharmacists are not daft, they know anyone who specifically wants codeine not pholcodine is probably wanting to get high.

The real issue is the pharmacy regulator the GPhC really trying hard to push people towards pholcodine and make it as much of a hassle as possible for pharmacists to stock codeine linctus. I even used to have a local pharmacy that kept boxes and boxes of codeine linctus right under the counter, proper dodgy one they were. It got to the point where I'd walk in and they'd recognise me and put a bottle on the counter before I even said a word. That lasted a whole year, but then the blokes who used to be there were all replaced by new staff and the flow of codeine linctus stopped. They got caught out and struck off. I kid you not.

The pharmacy regular seriously does not want anyone selling codeine linctus. They make it a real pain to sell the stuff.

You may well have a point with the pholcodeine... I'd forgotton about that. My mum died 8 1/2 years ago and so we're talking over 9 + years ago when she last got it..Pholcodeine wasn't really sold as much (if at all) 9 - 10 years ago...

There also one other point which is that the stocks they get for prescription codeine linctus could well be in larger 500ml bottles and upwards.. not in the small sizes ready for resale (what are they, 200ml bottles or something like that?). Before it's to be broken down into smaller sizes for resale, these things often come in bulk sizes of 500ml to 1 litre in the way methadone does (although that's often bought by the chemist in 1 gram packages which are then mixed with inert generic green syrup as this saves space in their CD cabnet).

TBH I've often wondered if any of my local chemists sold codeine linctus but almost all of them in my town are chain pharmacies such as Boots and Lloyds. There's only one small independent pharmacy and that's the place where I go to get my CD painkiller scripts dispensed, so me going in and demanding codeine linctus rather than pholcodeine for my "non-productive cough" might look a bit suspect lol (I know they sell pholcodeine as I've seen it on the shelves...)

You may well have a point with the pholcodeine... I'd forgotton about that. My mum died 8 1/2 years ago and so we're talking over 9 + years ago when she last got it..Pholcodeine wasn't really sold as much (if at all) 9 - 10 years ago...

There also one other point which is that the stocks they get for prescription codeine linctus could well be in larger 500ml bottles and upwards.. not in the small sizes ready for resale (what are they, 200ml bottles or something like that?). Before it's to be broken down into smaller sizes for resale, these things often come in bulk sizes of 500ml to 1 litre in the way methadone does (although that's often bought by the chemist in 1 gram packages which are then mixed with inert generic green syrup as this saves space in their CD cabnet).

TBH I've often wondered if any of my local chemists sold codeine linctus but almost all of them in my town are chain pharmacies such as Boots and Lloyds. There's only one small independent pharmacy and that's the place where I go to get my CD painkiller scripts dispensed, so me going in and demanding codeine linctus rather than pholcodeine for my "non-productive cough" might look a bit suspect lol (I know they sell pholcodeine as I've seen it on the shelves...)

You are correct, they make huge bottles up to 1 litre which are used for dispensing prescriptions. They also do a 25mg/5ml concentration for prescriptions. The 200ml bottles of 15ml/5ml are made to be sold OTC so they target those specifically. A pharmacy cannot legally dispense the stuff made for prescriptions OTC.

The pharmacy I mentioned who knows and trusts me is actually the one I go to for filling my CD scripts too as it happens. I used to be scared to ask them for codeine linctus for that reason but I sent mates in to get it for me and they did it successfully so one day I just asked myself and they sold it to me without asking a single question even though they also dispense my benzo script every month.

Just a few months ago I even bought a bottle of codeine linctus while I was picking up my CD scripts I shit you not mate! Chillest pharmacy about! This is why I trust what they say to me too. If it was an issue of trust they certainly wouldn't sell me a bottle alongside my CD's.

I know this one place that has it visible I brought it twice 3 years ago, yes you read correctly 3 YEARS ago and the wanker still won't serve it to me "to see your doctor" even buying cocodomal he tries to make the atmosphere as hostile and awkward for me as possible not only to has that but I showed him my prescription for codeine and my daily dose for 240 mgs of codeine a day and he says he's concerned I'm taking cocodomal on top like an extra 32 miligrams is gonna make a difference it's just an excuse because he doesn't like me one thing I learned it don't matter what you say if the pharmacist doesn't want to serve you codeine linctus they won't sometimes I do ask if I get the chance to casually but it's always the same sometimes they will actually look in the back and open a draw and apparently look inside for some but it never turns up I prefer cocodomal anyway in liquid form after cwe it hits so nice, the codeine linctus doesn't absorb as quicker or easier with me but other people seem to have easy time digesting the stuff so maybe I have to low high of a ph btw my tablets dont seem to go down at all which I posted about because of this I have to crush up everything and drink it liquid form otherwise it might not absorb.

I know this one place that has it visible I brought it twice 3 years ago, yes you read correctly 3 YEARS ago and the wanker still won't serve it to me "to see your doctor" even buying cocodomal he tries to make the atmosphere as hostile and awkward for me as possible not only to has that but I showed him my prescription for codeine and my daily dose for 240 mgs of codeine a day and he says he's concerned I'm taking cocodomal on top like an extra 32 miligrams is gonna make a difference it's just an excuse because he doesn't like me one thing I learned it don't matter what you say if the pharmacist doesn't want to serve you codeine linctus they won't sometimes I do ask if I get the chance to casually but it's always the same sometimes they will actually look in the back and open a draw and apparently look inside for some but it never turns up I prefer cocodomal anyway in liquid form after cwe it hits so nice, the codeine linctus doesn't absorb as quicker or easier with me but other people seem to have easy time digesting the stuff so maybe I have to low high of a ph btw my tablets dont seem to go down at all which I posted about because of this I have to crush up everything and drink it liquid form otherwise it might not absorb.

Yeah pharmacists can be cunts...What mine does that really pisses me off is that when I get CD scripts from my doctor thry try to interfere and tell me what I should and shouldn't get...That's for me and my doctor to discuss and has zero to do with them. They are just there to dispense the scripts I bring in that have been discussed by the doctor and myself in my appointment, not second guess and tell me what I should and shouldn't have....They think they ARE doctors...bunch if cunts, just like doctors receptionists..

I've not bought Co-Codamol for many years but I rememeber some pharmacists giving me so much shit over them.. Things like that are up to the pharmacists discretion though and if your face doesn't fit thry can be complete cunts about it. They can actually sell you as many packets as they like though... again, it's up to their discretion.

I always found though, that while codeine CWEs kick in fast they wear off really fast too...like in about an hour (for me anyway).

I've been able to convince pharmacists to sell me codeine linctus but the key is giving a good first impression. If you give the pharmacist a bad first impression you're fucked. If you go in looking like you're in withdrawal or nodding out you're fucked. You gotta come off as straight.

Somehow I seem pretty good at doing this with both pharmacists and doctors considering all the scripts I've been able to get and all the codeine linctus I've bought over the years... my mates never fail to laugh at the irony of professionals thinking of me as legit. "Natural charisma" my mate says.

You gotta play the game, and the funny thing is you and the pharmacist/doctor both know it's a game, but if you play it well you get what you're after. It's a funny one. Like job interviews. Everyone knows they're utter bollocks but if you come off well you get hired.

Never had a pharmacist try to play doctor with me though, I'd tell them where to go if they tried that on with me. The closest I had was a doctor warning me that my benzo script wouldn't last me more than a week (I told him it's PRN, but if he wanted to give me more I wouldn't say no!) and also had a private pharmacy offer to script me more pregabalin on top of my existing script. The bloke just went "I'm a prescriber, if you need more here's my card." The world of private doctors in this country is pretty crazy.

and the funny thing is you and the pharmacist/doctor both know it's a game, but if you play it well you get what you're after.

As a registered GP, from my opinion, that's a load of waffle. You could give me the speech to end world hunger, it wouldn't wash. If you're trying it on, you're trying it on. You might think you've got the gift of the gab, but I can count on zero fingers how many times that's worked.

I can however, count on many peoples fingers how easier it is to give you something and get you out of the practice that is less time consuming on patients that are actually in need of our time vs the one time you think you got one over on a Dr..

You aren't a snowflake and no, the world doesn't owe you a favour.

As a registered GP, from my opinion, that's a load of waffle. You could give me the speech to end world hunger, it wouldn't wash. If you're trying it on, you're trying it on. You might think you've got the gift of the gab, but I can count on zero fingers how many times that's worked.

I can however, count on many peoples fingers how easier it is to give you something and get you out of the practice that is less time consuming on patients that are actually in need of our time vs the one time you think you got one over on a Dr..

You sound a bit emotionally invested in this mate. I'm not claiming to be a special snowflake and what gives off the impression that I think "the world owes me a favour"?

I'm not claiming to have magical powers I'm just saying doctors clearly trust me enough to give me some pretty nice prescriptions that are usually difficult to obtain on the NHS. If you're a GP you know you take a personal risk if you hand out CD scripts. If you give out let's say a repeat script for high dose benzos you wouldn't do that with a patient you don't trust just to get them out of your hair right? If you do that you're only going to write such a script for a patient you trust.

Going on a big speech is absolutely not what I do though. You got the wrong end of the stick if you think that's my approach. If you go into a big rehearsed speech about why you need a certain drug that will set off alarm bells with the doc and they'll have you down as a drug seeker right there.

All that to say I don't really disagree with you. I just don't see how you got the impression of me that you did.

All I do is build up a relationship of trust with my doctors. And yeah I have a little gift of the gab but that doesn't mean I go on big long stupid speeches. That's not gift of the gab. I chat to my doctors and get matey with them so when I eventually do ask for XYZ I get it without having to explain myself too much, I just answer any questions they ask me I'm not laying out my life story.

Not saying I have a magic formula for any doctor either. There's certain GP's who just wouldn't script certain meds or simply don't like me. That's why I find the ones who do and build up trusting doctor/patient relationships with them.

I also want to be clear I'm not blagging medications I don't need off the NHS. I have legit diagnoses to back up the meds I get. It's just let's say you have anxiety, most docs on the NHS and even on private will hesitate to give you benzos, maybe a patient will get pregabalin but with that becoming controlled even that's a difficult one nowadays. Mostly you get SSRIs. So if I can ask my GP for potent benzos and a couple minutes later I walk out with a script for the max dose I've done better than most people who are lucky if they get even a handful of 2mg diazepam no?

Again I want to be 100% clear I do not blag scripts I don't need off the NHS. I build relationships of trust with my doctors. All I'm saying is I can get meds that are typically hard to get scripted in the UK. I'm not claiming anything more than that and I am not advocating blagging for meds you don't need. I don't waste NHS resources.

Wasn’t in reply to anyone specific. Just a general gripe I have.

Peace and love, or something.

I done that subliminal thing but i used 30 30 mg tabs then this didnt seem to fully kick in so i took another 10 and basically no euphoria, bad stomach ache and gradually feeling like im losing coincence not sofly drifting out but really feeling like this was it but after I threw up it went away sadly the high did to i keep telling mysef everytime I wont get greedy on my next refill and like an idiot I did again atleast i still got got 60 tabs left gonna dissolve 6 and if it dont work then it doesn't work fuck it.

I am glad to be alive though but part of me hoped not to die but i dunno just nod out a bit I guess watch me just go and overdose again lol

i garuntee half of your patients are 'drug seekers' mate.

I done that subliminal thing but i used 30 30 mg tabs then this didnt seem to fully kick in so i took another 10 and basically no euphoria, bad stomach ache and gradually feeling like im losing coincence not sofly drifting out but really feeling like this was it but after I threw up it went away sadly the high did to i keep telling mysef everytime I wont get greedy on my next refill and like an idiot I did again atleast i still got got 60 tabs left gonna dissolve 6 and if it dont work then it doesn't work fuck it.

I am glad to be alive though but part of me hoped not to die but i dunno just nod out a bit I guess watch me just go and overdose again lol

I'm hoping they were straight codeine, no paracetamol? I take it you're aware that codeine has a 'ceiling dose' of around 500mg which means you won't feel any increased effects over this amount? It sounds to me like you've run your course with codeine mate. You have a tolerance which puts you in dangerous territory. You either progress onto more potent opiates, or you taper down and get off now. Please opt for the latter...

i garuntee half of your patients are 'drug seekers' mate.

It's not the pill poppers, drug seekers or junkies you have to worry about. It's the single parents with out of control kids who think they have ADHD wanting to chemically cosh their kids because they can't parent well, or the bored housewives who want to insert themselves into a medically induced lifestyle, or the grannies who are bored with life and want to live footloose and fancy-free. I long for a day where it's all dick warts and cancer.

The jobs the job, and you deal with it or you move on and specialise (go private basically)..

Status
Not open for further replies.