• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an interesting question. Anyone had gear cut with stuff that causes them recurring chest infections and a wheeze when smoked? The stuff I was getting a month or so ago absolutely knocked me for six, but not in the good way - ended up in hospital as my throat had half closed up! I've got some new stuff now that I've been cautiously smoking a bag of every Friday night - no similar problems since fortunately. Some kind of dodgy cutting agent perhaps. i'm still being cautious about the amount I use these days as I'm yet to determine for sure whether I've developed some kind of allergy to the stuff - not good if so since the other RoA's do absolutely nothing for me and I have no desire to switch to the needle.

Nice gear though, just spent the last few hours nodding on the sofa watching geeky youtube videos about old computers. The best of it's over now so I might go and catch some zzz's in a bit - especially as I picked up all my bits and pieces for christmas/new year this afteroon and the temptation's there for 'just one more smoke'...!

Havent used gear since April 2015. Life is bollocks, but hey, at least im killing my liver with booze instead of shit brown. Dont know if im happier now or when i was on it

At least i know ill be able to end this shit with 100mg of xanax ive stashed, a bottle of whiskey and a banging few grams of brown. Seems like a peaceful way to go

Just the idea keeps me going

Havent used gear since April 2015. Life is bollocks, but hey, at least im killing my liver with booze instead of shit brown. Dont know if im happier now or when i was on it

At least i know ill be able to end this shit with 100mg of xanax ive stashed, a bottle of whiskey and a banging few grams of brown. Seems like a peaceful way to go

Just the idea keeps me going

Life is never so bad that you need to end it..

I've been in some dark, dark times in my life but never have I felt like being dead would be a solution to any of my problems.

^for sure, cheers for reminding me this. sometimes I tend to get in very dark places psychologically and think that maybe doing too much fent would end all the problems, I found the OD to be so peaceful that didnt even realized what was happening but I figured that if I was able to get in this complicated situation I'll be able to get out too plus I think that there is no heaven or hell and just gonna get stuck with my thoughts ( that I want to escape from ) in void, at least while being alive I can sort them out ( hopefully ).

^for sure, cheers for reminding me this. sometimes I tend to get in very dark places psychologically and think that maybe doing too much fent would end all the problems, I found the OD to be so peaceful that didnt even realized what was happening but I figured that if I was able to get in this complicated situation I'll be able to get out too plus I think that there is no heaven or hell and just gonna get stuck with my thoughts ( that I want to escape from ) in void, at least while being alive I can sort them out ( hopefully ).

I think if I ever got to that stage I'd get a one way ticket to Northern Iraq and volunteer to join the Kurds in fighting ISIS. I can't think of anyway I'd want to die over going out in a blaze of glory in battle. Hopefully by way of a gunshot to the head in a massive explosion (while taking as many if them with me as possible).

you are a too nice bloke to waste your life on those freaks, btw before when you were on the field, where did you were? In Iraq? wasn't it a traumatising experience? I don't think I would want back at all, I'm already sick of hurting and disapointing people that have connections with me so I wouldn't enjoy killing those who I did not give a chance to get to know them yet

you are a too nice bloke to waste your life on those freaks, btw before when you were on the field, where did you were? In Iraq? wasn't it a traumatising experience? I don't think I would want back at all, I'm already sick of hurting and disapointing people that have connections with me so I wouldn't enjoy killing those who I did not give a chance to get to know them yet

Thank you for saying that man, it's reslly kind if you. That pic was Afghanistan but I've been to Iraq as well.

No, I'm not traumatised by it at all really. However, I didn't like talking about it too much and when I was a member here previously, I never mentioned it at all.. One of the reasons for that was due to the fact that there were some pretty nasty people posting on here at the time and my real name and address were widely known to those on here, I felt it would be a bad idea to mebtion the fact that i had served at all. This was at a time where off duty soldiers were being beheaded in the streets and we were advised not to talk about what we did due to the dangers we could potentially be putting ourselves and our loved ones in... Also, there was a very leftist political attitude around these parts at the time too.... to the point that soldiers were looked down upon and often verbally attacked. It just became so much easier not to mention it at all. Now though, I don't give two fucks what people's feelings about the military are.. it was silly of me to ever be even the slightest bit bothered what people thought in the first place when I think about it now....

But yeah, I digress. I don't have bad thoughts about it at all now...occasionally I have nightmares, but not that often...

I'm sorry to hear that, that's how closeminded people are sometimes, they tend to forget how would they had dealt with all the pressure there on the field or after returning home if they would have served and not you.

I'm sorry to hear that, that's how closeminded people are sometimes, they tend to forget how would they had dealt with all the pressure there on the field or after returning home if they would have served and not you.

Because the wars in the middle east (especially Iraq) were fought for fairly dubious reasons, people quite often try to claim some sort of superiority over you and dismiss what you might have been going through as being "your own fault" somehow... it's really not thst simple though of course and soldiers don't get to choose and only fight in the wars they believe in. At the end of the day, when the rounds start flying, the reasons behind the war itself go out the window and you're fighting for your life and for the person next to you.

Of course I'm certainly not implying that only the people who were actually there are entitled to have an opinion, but sometimes some people adopt such a sickening "moral superiority" over things that they don't even really understand, that it can get quite frustrating to the point that it seems better to just not mention it at all...

Soldiers are expendable since ancient times since ww1 ww2 vietnam it never changes

Ever seen someone die from liver failure? Horrendous and painful xanax won't kill you, most of us have been in similar circumstances but you just have to carry on who knows what's round the corner

Yeah. But it does also seem as if life stores those nasty moments up 'on credit' so to speak, just so it can wait until your either right down to your last rx meds, or going to be completely stuffed if you don't also walk round the entire city, picking up DHC for CWEs, whilst feeling like dog crap that a dog has crapped all over. A really ugly dog. With diarrhea. Who's last meal was seafood.

Or ending up using the carefully built up stockpile of dihydrocodeine, extracted from paramol, rather than saving it until sufficient be available for something far more artistic, if that makes sense.

Just wondering what dose of dhc do you take mate? I tried end multiple times from 60mg to 450 mg and it did basically fuck all just made me a little speedy

Just wondering what dose of dhc do you take mate? I tried end multiple times from 60mg to 450 mg and it did basically fuck all just made me a little speedy

He doesn't take the DHC. He converts it into some wonder drug in his internationaly renouned drug laboratory where he can miraculously manufacture just about any drug you can think of from scratch cos he's a chemistry genious, yet despite this is constantly posting about running out of his opiates before his next script pick up date.

Limpet lives in a fantasy world constructed of 99.9% bullshit demonstrated by living a fantasy existence vicariously online where he tells of constantly showing up his doctors by using his shining genious to highlight the incompetence of the man with years of university education (whereas he himself has non, but is simply a self taught genious).

Tl:dr?

He's full of shit

DHC is one of those where it needs to metabolise to work properly, like codeine, so either your body gets along with it or not.

I like it myself but I'm doing like 500mg during the course of a day and I take a whole blister pack for a single dose because tolerance.

And of course being the smart chap I am I just bought a few oxy 80's... bad road I know but I'm always depressed this time of year.

DHC is one of those where it needs to metabolise to work properly, like codeine, so either your body gets along with it or not.

I like it myself but I'm doing like 500mg during the course of a day and I take a whole blister pack for a single dose because tolerance.

And of course being the smart chap I am I just bought a few oxy 80's... bad road I know but I'm always depressed this time of year.

How much is in your blisterpack the last time I tried it I felt something and I used a lower dose of wasn't much though and I was fiending for my regular codeine more than ever also is it advisable to take antihistamines with dhc?

How much is in your blisterpack the last time I tried it I felt something and I used a lower dose of wasn't much though and I was fiending for my regular codeine more than ever also is it advisable to take antihistamines with dhc?

A blister strip is usually 10 x 30mg tabs but IME sometimes can be 14 x 30mg (but usually 10).

As for an antihistamine, it depends...If you're susceptible to suffer badly from histamine release and are doing large doses then yes... If you're only taking a couple of tabs then probably not necessary

I get the boxes of 100 so each blister is 10x 30mg.

Antihistamines are always good to have around with any opi but I've always found them more of a necessity with oxy. DHC rarely causes any sickness but that's just me, others will have different experiences.

Codeine + DHC is a surprisingly very good combo even with my tolerance. I need to drink like half a bottle of codeine linctus and really knock back a lot of DHC but I catch a nod and get really high all day with that combo.

sup guys? how long a taper should last? I'm having a hard time going from 400 mg to 300 mg tramadol, this month i've been treating myself with gear and morphine and may also do it with oxy but it's not worth it as I usually go bananas with them as I don't have to IV them.

so I made a biiiiig step ahead from tappering off 1000mg + in couple of weeks, but I find this jump from 400 mg to 300 mg a bit hard, may be due to the fact that I am using the extended release formula?
I was thinking of switching to the instant release ones, but I tend to favor the 100mg ER ones over the 50mg IR due to the fact that one ER box has 30 x 100mg ( so I don't have to be in pharmacies half of my time) and the longer halflife, the IR one has 20 x 50mg. I do have connections to buy unlimited packs of 10 boxes of IR capsules tho, so would you guys advise jumping to those or hold on to the 400mg dose till it's more comfortable? ( I am afraid of holding on a long time because of tolerance rising).

Status
Not open for further replies.