• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Who wants to play a game with me?

I was hitting the vanilla kush from my water bong just ass the splintered cedar from the wooden stool jolted into my scrotum.

Referee
Pterodactyl
Maladaptive
Crust

The life stage referee failed to maladaptive the pterodactyl and he became a crust

Rose
Ash
Deprived
Void

The roses turned to ash, the earth was deprived of light, and all existence fell into the void.

Pineapple
Snow
Home
Blue

When I feel blue and look at the snow it always makes me think of home, then I eat a pineapple to cheer me up.....

Radical
Fatalistic
Dove
Mist

A radical, yet fatalistic miracle, as the dead dove is awakened just to be too frightened of the mist to fly from the cat and land in the coop.

Clouds
Machine
Incandescent
Cyclical

A radical, yet fatalistic miracle, as the dead dove is awakened just to be too frightened of the mist to fly from the cat and land in the coop.

Clouds
Machine
Incandescent
Cyclical

Sometime in the near future, the clouds roll in a seemingly cyclical pattern behind the machines, wrecking the humans in a incandescent furry.

Jambalaya
Rescue
Ruler
Haughty

The haughty neighbor fed his peasants poisoned jambalaya, if they wanted to be rescued one of them must beat the other to death with a ruler. Lol

stagnant
crescendo
nazi
cats

LOL.

The stagnant crowd slowly crescendo as the Nazis rip the heads of off millions of cats.

Abbreviate
Silicon
Runaround
Judicial

Judicial mountain demons merely abbreviate the silicon valley folly, the runaround and injustice are for the rest of us.

Frock
Edwardian
Betrayal
Flames

I never felt felt such betrayal as the time the girl in the edwardian frock left me to burn in the flames of hell.

ostentatious
fedora
apple
acumen

The apple wore his fedora in an ostentatious way but his political acumen made him a worthy opponent.

Makes sense right? Of course it don't.

Rabies
Toddler
Tobacco
Swing

The tobacco smoking toddler was swinging on the swing when he swung into a rabid raccoon and got infected with rabies.

grandjury
applesauce
dildo
maniacal

Grandpa was found guilty by a grand jury of using a dildo covered in applesauce in a maniacal way. :eek:

Kegger
Spandex
Havoc
Midgets

The siamese Maoist got caught spray painting graffiti. He believed he was apprehended due to the fact that his conjoined twin ratted on him because he had committed fraudulent activity and was soon going to prison.

Bathroom
Seeds
Indentified
Rubber
I identified a woman in a bar. I took her forcefully to bathroom and without a rubber i planted my god given seeds to her.

Compatibilism
Will
Power
End

Oops, i tought this post i quoted was last post. New to bluelight.

Their belief in compatibilism brought them together, but they were unable to power through their problematic relationship through will alone. That and the distance apart they faced ultimately spelled the end.

Now someone do mine. :cautious:

Grandpa was found guilty by a grand jury of using a dildo covered in applesauce in a maniacal way. :eek:

Kegger
Spandex
Havoc
Midgets

Nutty, donned his head-to-toe, indigo, spandex suit and ventured into the forest; ruminating and strategizing about his plan when to release the wild midgets in his basement to wreak havoc, on the locals' Kegger.