Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Who wants to play a game with me?

The African antelope was hunted by a not so courteous vagabond

Ridiculous
Graceful
Chocolate
Switch

How ridiculous a trick, the ever so grateful shit replacing chocolate switch!

Inebriated
Gangrene
Forced
Wing

Early in residency a homeless fellow forced me to rethink all that i believed about the human race; How could a man be so inebriated that he allowed gangrene to transform his right arm into something that resembled a burnt chicken wing?

phantom

meiser

poppycock

supercilious

What poppycock said the supercilious phantom hunter when his latest customer a meiser by reputation tried to discredit his findings

Blowing
Gravity
Laborious
Flavours

the woman's laborious blowing on my gravity-defying erection left her with a mouthful of various flavors.

dilettante

ignominious

schadenfreude

halitosis

The lady who was quite dilettante unfortunately suffered from bad halitosis the screen director who suffered schadenfreude and was very ignominious towards her failure to get the part

Obese
Vibration
DealingHobbit

It was a cold November morning, a sheet of ice encircled the obese Hobbit, a vibration pulsated from each step as he made his way to the Shire.

scotoma

pastiche

verbatim

orotund

The artist who suffered from scotoma had works that were very pastiche. Upon entering an art exhibition an orotund judge had to take the artist's work as verbatim because of his poor eye sight

Rowdy
Deposits
Benches
Entrenched

The benches were filled by a formerly rowdy bunch of minarcho-capitalists, men entrenched in their belief that the only deposits the government should receive from its citizens are those of the most vital importance.

opaque

ardor

guffawed

miasma

He suddenly guffawed at her nakedness, his own ardor safely obscured behind the opaque sarcasm of the rude utterance, leaving the entire sunny room choked in a toxic miasma.

Light
charcoal
paper
magic

Poof like magic the charcoal was set a light with paper and kindling

Tripled
StoppedBloodstream
Freeze

Once the dose of propofol tripled in his bloodstream his heart stopped and his face began to freeze.

(poor sentence; lacking imagination today)

presbyopia

refractory

centrifugal

froideur

The scientist who had bad presbyopia had quite a froideur attitude towards his new centrifugal studies as many teased him and said he should rather study refractory instead...

Chopped
BehavedWelp
Grappled

(Sorry mine sucks too)

Welp, now the two formerly well-behaved gentlemen grappled like two squirrels dueling over a chopped-up piece of corn.

asinine

Hippopotamus

rancid

scant

Last edited:
There was scant evidence that the current POTUS was anything more than an asinine rancid hippopotamus turd.

=D8:)( (I try to laugh but I choke on it every time....)

flight

aneurysm

lapdog

country

I boarded the flight, Nico the lapdog in tow, feeling as if I could have an aneurysm at any moment; optimistic that this would be the final time I laid a foot in this wretched country I was forced to call home.

noise

nuance

inflection

staunch

The staunch Catholic did not like the nuance that his choir made a noise and did not sing in harmony. On inflection he realised this was true.

Space
Warp
Rocked
Grappled

Two nights ago I had a dream in wich I was waiting for my flight to travel south. I clearly remember this insufferable dog barking like there was no tomorrow “sell his ass so he shut’s the fuck up” I kept thinking. The lady in “charge” of the creature seemed like she barely knew who she was herself. she was not necessarily old, she might had been around forty at most, and possibly under the influence of some unknown substance (to myself). To my left there was the indispensable just-fell-in-love couple that had an acute case of the cuddles, a nice way to say that they were almost penetrating each other in the middle of the goddam airport.

Here are my four words:
- Clear
- Yellow
- Guru
- Solo

Last edited:
The guru went solo una yellow garb to find clear reason for why he was on Earth

Substantial
Endocrine
Fairweather
Graphic

Next time a fair-weather friend goes into graphic detail about their health problems, then tells me their glands are 'up', I shall ask 'which of your substantial endocrine glands is actually 'up'?'

Diesel
Fur
Limes
Carbonate