• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Who wants to play a game with me?

There I set a torch to a tortoise as I was starving in fact I was boracic lint! I then licked my fork in satisfaction afterwards!

Systematic
Cholesterol
Selfish
Straws

The blood cells drew straws to decide thier roles in the systematic destruction of cholesterol. Being quite selfish they all attempted to cheat.

Cheat
Door
Tin
Flame

I was drawn to him like a moth to the flame, passions arising I knew I was going to cheat but I could help it! I looked to the door feeling very guilty and I heard a loud knock. Heart thudding in my chest I was please to see it was only a cat on the tin roof!

Subside
Bespoke
Cholera
Noisy

The man was supposed to go pick up his bespoke suit, but he decided to wait for his rather noisy bout of cholera to subside.

Burn
Mime
Zebra
Catch

A man was playing as a mime when he caught a burn and his skin ended up looking like a zebra. He didn't catch why everyone was laughing at him!

Serious
Infertile
Gravy
Queen

The infertile Queen was astutely serious about how she wanted her gravy.

Goose

mook

noose

maniacal

The maniacal lady put a noose around her neck because she was having delusions she was a goose. What a Mook!

Belize
Biology
Safety
Choose

The man had three options and it was time to choose; study for the biology exam, apply for the safety course, or accompany he's once male, now female, anti-gender-fluidity, pro-nazi, anarchist friend on a plane to Belize.

(if that is confusing then i succeeded)

Orwell

cretin

flogging

greenhorn

This guy may have been a cretin but he was no greenhorn to the likes of the U.S. government. He's read Orwell, he knows the schtick--call everything the opposite of what it really is and the populace will soon give up fighting due to their own insanity, flogging themselves and each other, instead.

comic
blues
Pentacostal
zone

The pentacostal church was in the perfect zone for the blues man. Upon playing his instrument everyone agreed he would be better off being a comic instead

Hoarding
Collection
Fish
Tarantula

The tarantula owner was later found to be hoarding dead fish, he said they were part of his collection.

Creepy
Potato
Mood
Impartial

General toad was quite the square before he discovered the tombs below the city.

Catacombs
Legion
Arch
Rite

The catacombs were found under the arch. The legion was looking for his rite to raid

Fungus
Critters
Banana
Flowers

The critters frolicked through the flowers in search of the fungus covered banana.

High
Nun
Quaaluude
Turkey

This guy may have been a cretin but he was no greenhorn to the likes of the U.S. government. He's read Orwell, he knows the schtick--call everything the opposite of what it really is and the populace will soon give up fighting due to their own insanity, flogging themselves and each other, instead.

comic
blues
Pentacostal
zone

Ha <3 u

The otherwise normal whales began talking. Oh, the insanity.

Chemistry
Chicken
Libel
Cooler

The bloodthirsty Premier was not one to sit and wait for violence to happen, he made it clear that anyone who identified as pacifist or preached a message of peace would be sodomized and beheaded in the public square.

vagabond

courteous

antelope

African