Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters

tathra

bluelighter
Happy! is a black comedy crime drama show based on the graphic novel of the same name.

i'm just gonna steal the basic story summary from wikipedia cuz i'm too tired to paraphrase it:
Nick Sax is an alcoholic ex-cop turned hitman who lives his days with drugs and cynicism. After he is shot and left for dead, he revives while in the care of paramedics and can now see a small, blue, goofy cartoonish winged horse named Happy. Happy is the imaginary friend of a little girl named Hailey, who has been kidnapped by a deranged man dressed as Santa Claus. Happy escapes to seek Nick's help in finding her and reveals that Hailey is Nick's estranged daughter. Nick reluctantly agrees and he and his new "partner" now must work together to save her.

yes its as weird and crazy as it sounds, and its pretty awesome. with the excellent show Preacher also coming from a graphic novel adaptation, i hope this kind of trend continues.

I really hope there's a season 2. Happy! was my favorite TV show last year. I've never seen anything like it.

Preacher is my favorite show on now. Good shit.

^ DItto.

I really hope there's a season 2. Happy! was my favorite TV show last year. I've never seen anything like it.

Preacher is my favorite show on now. Good shit.

SyFy has really improved, in recent times!

2nd Season looks fab!