• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Human Beings Suck Ass, Basically.

?I have all of human history for mine?

Doesn?t provide one source of human history in the entirety of this conversation.

Ya bro u totally showed me.

Statist monarchy til the 1500s for everyone new world at 1600s 1776 the constitution gets approved regardless of discontent by our fore fathers for it. The state slowly becomes more of authortian monstrosity because the constitution was powerless to stop it. 1918 Federal Reserve becomes the only private thing about the state and it?s owned by blankety blank in a massive currency conspiracy where every countries central PRIVATE bank is owned by one family and one family only. Money is print on fractional Reserve banking which means every dollar in circulation has an interest rate on it, slowly causing the inflation that we have now up to 21 trillion dollars from JUST 1918.

All the while the state uses LAUGHABLE (9/11) terrorist inside jobs to take away our own civil liberties while becoming an absoulete terror to other countries that aren?t on the currency that we are on.

With video evidence of ppl doing weird sh*t and just the fact u can?t go into a town without seeing a Freemason lodge or it?s sub cultures of Rotary, Lions, Shriners, Elks, and other ?clubs? of wealthy/powerful men. If you ever look at a town sign like Welcome to ?blank? it?s got signs for the masons, elks, etc.

It?s like in ur peoples faces and you refuse to believe.

Which brings me back ALL THE WAY BACK to my original post. If I was in a position of power I would just allow it to happen. Because you people do. Why should I? You?ll even defend the state without even fully understanding the argument

Please tell me about ?all of human history? I?m dying to know now

My my you do go on.

?Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature?

?Guide reproduction wisely, I?m proving fitness and diversity?

?Unite humanity with a living language?

?Be not a cancer on the earth, leave room for nature, leave room for nature?

Never in written human history have we done any of this. That's what I was responding to. You're all over the place with some other rant shit I have no idea about nor do I care.

If its unclear, he is referring to The Georgia Guidestones.

Wiki said:
The Georgia Guidestones is a granite monument erected in 1980 in Elbert County, Georgia, in the United States. A set of 10 guidelines is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient language scripts.

The monument stands at an approximate elevation of 750 feet above sea level, about 90 miles (140 km) east of Atlanta, 45 miles (72 km) from Athens, and 9 miles (14 km) north of the center of the city of Elberton.

One slab stands in the center, with four arranged around it. A capstone lies on top of the five slabs, which are astronomically aligned. An additional stone tablet, which is set in the ground a short distance to the west of the structure, provides some notes on the history and purpose of the guidestones. The structure is sometimes referred to as an "American Stonehenge".[1] The monument is 19 feet 3 inches (5.87 m) tall, made from six granite slabs weighing 237,746 pounds (107,840 kg) in all.[2] The designer and meaning of the guidestones are unknown, leading to speculation and conspiracy theory.

The full text engraved is:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely ? improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion ? faith ? tradition ? and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth ? beauty ? love ? seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth ? Leave room for nature ? Leave room for nature.

Some people claim it is Illuminati/RC bullshit.

I think the simplest explanation is that it is a work of art. Introducing a global conspiracy to explain it seems like an over-complication.

Taken as a work of art, I actually really like it and the ideas. I do not for a second believe they are commandments or anything absurd. They are decent ideas, presented in a theatrical and creative way- all ART boxes thoroughly ticked.

To branch off ever so slightly, I think our passion to create art and 'beauty' is the most endearing of human traits. Our creativity is our better nature, this desire to introduce something new into the world when so much of our culture revolves around destruction and removing things from the world. Its the one area where I have open admiration for humanity, and its where I believe the ever dwindling possibility for our salvation will come. From within, never from without. Art and creativity is the realm in which I say "we still suck ass but less so".

I could care less about a rock nobody knows anything about. Why's he on to that crap? How does that relate to the discussion he and I were having. Either I'm lost or he's from another dimension.

I responded to this statement from him.
And to feel guilty about living in a functioning society while other countries can?t keep themselves together is pathetic to me.
and I've been talking about it the whole time while he's gone of somewhere else that has nothing I can see to do with what I was talking to him about.

My response to the quote was basically "part of the reason those countries can't keep themselves together is that America meddles in their affairs caring little for the welfare of those countries."

that's all.

My husband's nephew is a state cop. He pulled him over- I won't even get into the stop at this point. Nonetheless he wouldn't let him drive home and he had to walk like 3 miles with pneumonia and massive ascites from liver failure. I think that's just a bang-up family move and yes indeed humans do suck

Second, show me one piece of evidence that isn't a YouTube video or attached to a site with truth in the name, and maybe we can have an intelligent discussion. Governments are not run by people intelligent enough to keep such a conspiracy going.

This is so true. History shows how the actual atrocities and crimes that are committed by governments and criminal organizations become exposed eventually. One of the reasons is that in order for a true conspiracy or covert agenda to be enacted, it requires organization and cooperation among those involved, including written communication. And so there is always documentation of all the planning and communication that eventually becomes the smoking gun in exposing these activities. Look at how the Nazis documented everything they did.

In the wake of the mass shooting phenomena which has occurred in the US in recent years, there have been idiots who claim that these incidents are "false flag operations", conspiracies orchestrated by the government to take guns away from people. Yet in all these years of mass shootings that have occurred, all that exists in the way of any evidence of some conspiracy are amateur YouTube videos with wildly imaginative hypotheses. There has never been any solid evidence for this. Just people playing the video footage over and over and cherry-picking little details that seem strange or inconsistent.

My husband's nephew is a state cop. He pulled him over- I won't even get into the stop at this point. Nonetheless he wouldn't let him drive home and he had to walk like 3 miles with pneumonia and massive ascites from liver failure. I think that's just a bang-up family move and yes indeed humans do suck

Huh? I don't follow... like, at all.

@cosmic trigger

Nazi eugenics, white genocide in Africa, Moa Zedong in China killing 100 MILLION of his own ppl, English the language of universal business,

But that?s it, I?m not talking about the NWO anymore cuz u guys don?t know anything about anything I know.

Art is cool I guess tho.

You don't get it. I'm saying the same thing. Humans are scum all over. That was always my point and I've stated it clearly every post. You seem to have some comprehension issues going on here.

Horses are honest.

I like horses.

Horses will either openly love you, or kick your brains out.

Again, they are honest.

Didn't happen in Australia. I am not currently typing this in a death camp. I think your fears are groundless and fed to you by the State.

He obviously meant your government took your right to own a firearm away, which is only the start.

I may also add that cosmictrigger was the first to resort to sarcasm and 'bashing' by making fun at weight training which for many is a perfectly healthy outlet which is not understood by most. My most deep zen states are achieved by fastest testosterone induced weight training sessions, HIIT training, and cardio(marathons etc). REAL training takes dedication and will power that the weak do not possess. It is a form of meditation induced by millions. Dim was simply replying to ridicule and sarcasm with the same.

There is a grand conspiracy. Do the research we live in a day and age where pagan practices and rituals dominate our daily lives, our holidays, our traditions. Pagan symbols wreak havoc among every aspect of popular culture. Do the david Icke research, read the Kabalah or some Manly P hall or best yet read the secret doctrine, great book. Freemasons own this world through ritual magick. Do you think the shooting in Las Vegas was some lonewolf drunk? Hahahh RIGHT. It was the HARVEST festival....it was a blood sacrifice. The end times are coming, if you do deep research we will see the end times in our lifetime. The BLOOD moons are coming. That doesnt mean it's a bad thing or what these secret societies are doing is bad. Like the pheonix we ALL will rise in conscioussness and for the better. Universal christ conciousness is coming. My pineal gland is opening. Ive witnessed real magick. Ive been in contact with REAL secret societies not bullshit novice masonry, so dont try to argue or converse with me if ?you wish to denounce or ridicule me I know my facts.

Oh and I agree with Xorkoth, positive thinking is the only way we can change OUR perspectives which changes the UNIVERSES perspective. Guide light love and positivity into your own being and spread it upon others. It wil spread like a virus(for lack of a better word phrase lol).

Cosmic you are one of the most negative people i have ever encountered online or otherwise. Try some deep meditation and realize that chronic opioid usage does cause a rise of negative thinking. Ive been chopped for years on end and experienced and displayed very cynical behaviour, opiate rage etc. Try positive thinking like Xorkoth mentioned. Everything you posted in hear had tones of hardcore negativity and cynicsm. I cant blame you im 25 and feel like a cynical asshole at times but ultimately spirituality has freed me from being cynical and being dependant upon opioids.

The world is so because we make it so even if our hands are being forced(unknowingly to most) Love and light to all of you.

Last edited:
This thread is the epitome of human behavior. A group of people with such cognitive dissonance, denial, and arrogance that they cant see all whats corrupt in our every day lives and resort to bullying and ganging up on someone else whose beliefs do not fit their own. I am talking about.ganging up on dimension for those who arent following. Grow the fuck up. Once again to ALL of you try simple breathing meditation and positive thinking, maybe even take a deep breathe and re read your condescending comments before you actually post them.

Oh and you can all gang up on me for being a 'conspiracy theorist', a term litetally coined by the CIA itself IIRC, even tho you all worship pagan dieties without realizing it(if you live in America). Gang up i wont argue with you or start a pointless conversation that only leaves both sides hatred for one another - im against such acts(or hope I am lol).

Peace & love.

I guess you can blame modern society for that one, or even life itself. Even molecules take the path of least resistance to form bonds. An ice crystal is formed so because that particular way takes the least amount of energy to do so. Wilful ignorance is exact same way. Its less stress on the mind and body so that is the path one takes. Truth is easy to handle by most and makes most people upset and even hysterical to find out their entire life is a lie. Our entire lives and beings are spoonfed by the government. You WILL wake up at 8am for a 9-5 job, you will watch fox news and believe every word, you will have two 5 minute breaks to smoke your death sticks, you will eat meat for every meal, you will celebrate christmas, easter, and halloween. You will. Go to barnes and noble to buy a bible and wear gap jeans while doing so(gap is pagan backwards). Our entire lives are predetermined for us. Maybe it is for the greater good? Humans are barbaric as fuck. I will still choose a fake society like American modernisation over living in Africa or cambodia or some shit.

Oh and to stay on topic yes humans do suck. We are greedy whining shriveling fucking beasts who are great at killing each other and getting drunk and.beating our own families every night. For dark there is light. Polarity. We create beautiful art and music, we go out of our way to help others and their needs. We give homes to million of unadopted animals. The universe runs on love and not evil, the.universe exists so obviously there must be some good out there, correct? The world is 100% completely fucked and there is nothing we can do about it except stay positive and help each other. Just because this world is fucked doesnt mean WE as a conciousness is fucked. This is not the only dimension, we live in one of many - even quantum physics/mechanics displays and proves this. Humans are the epitome of duality. Divine beings in animal bodies. Wash that fur you dirty animals. Positive thinking, first and foremost!!! Deep down I am free and happy and so are all of you. We are God.

Oh and to stay on topic yes humans do suck. We are greedy whining shriveling fucking beasts who are great at killing each other and getting drunk and.beating our own families every night. For dark there is light. Polarity. We create beautiful art and music, we go out of our way to help others and their needs. We give homes to million of unadopted animals. The universe runs on love and not evil, the.universe exists so obviously there must be some good out there, correct? The world is 100% completely fucked and there is nothing we can do about it except stay positive and help each other. Just because this world is fucked doesnt mean WE as a conciousness is fucked. This is not the only dimension, we live in one of many - even quantum physics/mechanics displays and proves this. Humans are the epitome of duality. Divine beings in animal bodies. Wash that fur you dirty animals. Positive thinking, first and foremost!!! Deep down I am free and happy and so are all of you. We are God.

Your post just contradicts itself completely IMO. We either suck or we don't. And WE SUCK.

Okay I've been gone all weekend. I'm removing the back and forth personal attacks. There's no need to personal attack when you disagree with someone. People have different opinions, that's cool, let's discuss the topic, not take shots at each other. Please, take it to PMs, or better yet, just agree to disagree and move on. Despite the hostility I think some good discussion points have been raised on all sides of the fence... let's focus on those and not make it personal.

Humans suck... as a whole, as a species, as a herd animal, I totally agree. I like a lot of individual humans though, in fact I like a lot more of them than I dislike, when I get to know them. Anyway one thing I've realized in my life is that only I can determine how I feel. I can get bogged down in everything that's terrible about the world and become angry and depressed, or I can focus on the good that also exists in the world, and accept that the bad exists but not let it destroy me. Those are my only two options, so I choose the option that lets me live a happy life. It doesn't do anyone any good if I let the world drag me under, so I don't let it. I try to make the world a better place in some way for those I come in contact with, and I think I do a pretty decent job of it, which makes me feel good, too.

Last edited:
I like a lot of individual humans though, in fact I like a lot more of them than I dislike, when I get to know them.

For me it's just the opposite. I would say if you like more than you don't then for you humans don't suck.

Last edited:
Umm... I don't see what this has to do with anything, seems like an attempt to be like "haha I have a hot and smart girlfriend and you don't", sort of like the working out thing was for you at the beginning of this thread. But yeah, I have a girlfriend and she's smart and sexy. Which is one part of why I'm happy, but I'd be happy either way, the only time I was unhappy for very long was when I was addicted to opiates and in a really bad marriage. But it's still valid for me to speculate on the nature of humans and express pessimism about it. I get what you were trying to say earlier on in this thread... I think it's up to every individual whether to be who you want to be or not, and if you're chronically depressed, there is a reason, and it can be addressed and changed. You aren't powerless, in fact the only thing you CAN control is yourself/your inner experience. You can choose to focus on the good things and teach yourself to see the world differently, you can interrupt negative thought patterns when they start, if you work at it. Yes, the world is fucked up, and humans do a lot of fucked up shit, but the world is also beautiful and amazing, and humans also do great things. Here we are, we're humans, in this world. The only thing that makes sense is to choose to focus on the good things and try to be happy, because the only other option is to drown yourself in negativity and succumb to misery.

I think that might be kind of what your point has been in this thread, but I don't get why you have to be so mean/condescending about it.

No I was gonna say u probably wouldn't think all humans suck if u met an amazing smart girl that u can put it in. I condescend a lot, but I failed to see where I did here.

I'm just saying find someone who makes u happy u might change ur view on ppl in general

Alright I guess I assumed, sorry. Yeah I agree with you that having a great romantic relationship is a really big source of happiness. It's an example of something that exists in the world that is good and beautiful. It's tragic you can allow all the fucked up things that are happen that people are doing stop you from experiencing beautiful things. You can be sad and upset about things that are going on around you, and simultaneously be a happy person if you have things you focus on that lift you up. And it's okay that you can be happy, it doesn't make you a bad person. It makes you a better person because you're much more able to bring light into other peoples' lives and make things better around you. Maybe if everyone who isn't a sociopathic power monger started living this way, the tide would turn. Unfortunately a lot of people give up and become bitter and disaffected and basically drop out of the process of being part of a change which makes it less and less likely it will ever happen.

With power comes corruption and with corruption comes money.

Ppl will sell out a lot of beliefs for just a really good life