• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Human Beings Suck Ass, Basically.

Unless people are gonna stop being c*cks and rail against the state nothing will happen.

The state is gonna eventually steal guns and then we will either be slaughtered like they did in China, Russia, Nazi Germany, Loas, Cambodia, etc or detained in mass FEMA camps in like a 1984 authortian left mindset.

It?s not like people don?t know what?s going on in the world. Ppl are shown evidence that contradicts events like 9/11 etc and they are so bad in cognitive dissonance that they will refuse to believe it when u show building 7 just going down by itself.

It?s willful ignorance on a mass scale. Zionist Jews own the media and they play whatever crap ppl wanna hear and u will never have a mass radio/tv station if ur not supporting their agenda in some way. It comes to the point where ppl don?t wanna know the truth because it disrupts the comfort of living in a lie.

The powers have all conspired together to end the world. Not a whole lot u can with that and if u don?t know what I?m talking about look up Georgia Guidestones. It?s in the print like it?s supposed to be some couple hundred million are supposed to be living on earth at one time.

If u guys ever do something to conspire and destroy the state then I?d be all game hit me up the state is a monstrosity. But ur not is my original point.

So my advice is go out, get big, f*ck as many women as u can, and persue whatever truly makes u happy in life.

Unless people are gonna stop being c*cks and rail against the state nothing will happen.

The state is gonna eventually steal guns and then we will either be slaughtered like they did in China, Russia, Nazi Germany, Loas, Cambodia, etc or detained in mass FEMA camps in like a 1984 authortian left mindset.

Didn't happen in Australia. I am not currently typing this in a death camp. I think your fears are groundless and fed to you by the State.

It?s not like people don?t know what?s going on in the world. Ppl are shown evidence that contradicts events like 9/11 etc and they are so bad in cognitive dissonance that they will refuse to believe it when u show building 7 just going down by itself.

What's that got to do with anything?

It?s willful ignorance on a mass scale. Zionist Jews own the media and they play whatever crap ppl wanna hear and u will never have a mass radio/tv station if ur not supporting their agenda in some way. It comes to the point where ppl don?t wanna know the truth because it disrupts the comfort of living in a lie.

What a boring and unoriginal fear. Can you prove this Jewish conspiracy? Its not the like the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' is it, i.e. entirely made up by antisemites?

FWIW, that sort of racism is against our rules here so I suggest you can it or take it to Thulean Perspective.

The powers have all conspired together to end the world. Not a whole lot u can with that and if u don?t know what I?m talking about look up Georgia Guidestones. It?s in the print like it?s supposed to be some couple hundred million are supposed to be living on earth at one time.

The Georgia Guidestones should probably be seen as artwork rather than some message to humanity. I find them very interesting though, but simply because they tell us something does not mean it is true. Because something is mysterious does not mean it actually is a mystery. Its just some cool ideas engraved on some stone.

That said, I would be interested in discussing the validity of the ideas espoused. I think there is a thread here about that somewhere . . .

So my advice is go out, get big, f*ck as many women as u can, and persue whatever truly makes u happy in life.

I sort of agree, but I also think you are investing too much in transient physical phenomena. There will be a point where you are old and weak and you'll be left with none of the things you claim makes you happy. What will you do then?

It makes more sense to me to create 'happiness' within mental structures, rather than physical attributes. The mind lasts for longer than the body.

Last edited:
I PMed you already undiminished, but any further personal attacks will be met with infractions. We're here to discuss things, not belittle and disrespect each other.

Ur saying man made instructions on how an elite class should rule a people is an art makes it very hard not to have an argument.

JS

^I don't follow but whatever buddy.

No no this is not how this works, you don?t condescend to me at this point. Neither of you.

?Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature?

?Guide reproduction wisely, I?m proving fitness and diversity?

?Unite humanity with a living language?

?Be not a cancer on the earth, leave room for nature, leave room for nature?

Stone tablets with commandments. And you?re trying to say..... it?s art. No. In what world, would that ever EVER be considered art. Do u even know of the definition of art is?

Like I said I?m all for people having their own opinions and crap but it?s too much

Art is the expression of creativity, under that definition literally anything could be art, it's all perspective.

Very good.

Now tell me when I command you to do something in what ways is that creative for the person being told such things

The person doing the commanding would still be using thier creativity through a proxy.

Take paradise lost by John Milton as an example, Milton was blind when the book was written, he dictated the entire thing to his niece and she wrote it, and it's still art.

No no this is not how this works, you don?t condescend to me at this point. Neither of you.

?Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature?

?Guide reproduction wisely, I?m proving fitness and diversity?

?Unite humanity with a living language?

?Be not a cancer on the earth, leave room for nature, leave room for nature?

Stone tablets with commandments. And you?re trying to say..... it?s art. No. In what world, would that ever EVER be considered art. Do u even know of the definition of art is?

Like I said I?m all for people having their own opinions and crap but it?s too much

what?

None of what you propose above if that's what that all going on means is ever going to happen. Let's deal with what is rather than fantasy.

?I have all of human history for mine?

Doesn?t provide one source of human history in the entirety of this conversation.

Ya bro u totally showed me.

Statist monarchy til the 1500s for everyone new world at 1600s 1776 the constitution gets approved regardless of discontent by our fore fathers for it. The state slowly becomes more of authortian monstrosity because the constitution was powerless to stop it. 1918 Federal Reserve becomes the only private thing about the state and it?s owned by blankety blank in a massive currency conspiracy where every countries central PRIVATE bank is owned by one family and one family only. Money is print on fractional Reserve banking which means every dollar in circulation has an interest rate on it, slowly causing the inflation that we have now up to 21 trillion dollars from JUST 1918.

All the while the state uses LAUGHABLE (9/11) terrorist inside jobs to take away our own civil liberties while becoming an absoulete terror to other countries that aren?t on the currency that we are on.

With video evidence of ppl doing weird sh*t and just the fact u can?t go into a town without seeing a Freemason lodge or it?s sub cultures of Rotary, Lions, Shriners, Elks, and other ?clubs? of wealthy/powerful men. If you ever look at a town sign like Welcome to ?blank? it?s got signs for the masons, elks, etc.

It?s like in ur peoples faces and you refuse to believe.

Which brings me back ALL THE WAY BACK to my original post. If I was in a position of power I would just allow it to happen. Because you people do. Why should I? You?ll even defend the state without even fully understanding the argument

Please tell me about ?all of human history? I?m dying to know now

Just saying, the us constitution was written in 1787, by the founders of our country. Life isn't some huge conspiracy, and it's laughable that there are people out there who believe it is.

But you?re being just so rude.

If you want to talk rude, I believe looking in the mirror will show you who started being rude in this thread first.

Listen guys, this thread isn't about politics, it isn't about global conspiracies or anything like that, or about how strong or weak people are or are perceived to be. It's about whether or not human beings suck and topics resulting from conversation about that. I'm going to remove further arguing about who is what or discussion about politics or conspiracies because they're off-topic and derailing this thread. Any further personal attacks will be met with infractions.

As for the conspiracy stuff, Philosophy and Spirituality isn't really the appropriate forum for that but we do have a forum about politics.

Let's be nice to each other and stay on topic, please. :)