• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Human Beings Suck Ass, Basically.

And speaking of eating your babies I watched an interesting video the other day on some of the shit that went on during the big wars that was kept hushed up. When whole communities were starving to death in Europe and Russia etc. families would trade dead children so they wouldn't have to eat their own and if a little kid got out running around unattended some neighbor would scoop it up and kill and eat it. Shops were selling meat when no meat or any food was available so you know what that means. Something like 6000 people were shot in one community for killing and eating people. You were not killed if you waited until they had died. So it was a bloody mess and it's all swept under the rug. The unimaginable suffering that went on in these world wars is beyond comprehension. Yet we all ignore it while calmly waiting for the next one and making babies to go fight in them.

I would love to be in the position of power for the wars not the poor souls that go out and get shot and eaten and crap.

People are shit. If we didn?t have it so good in America ppl would be killing and raping each other. We are dependent on society for everything.

And to feel guilty about living in a functioning society while other countries can?t keep themselves together is pathetic to me.

They choose their own suffering. It?s nothing to feel sad or any kind of contempt for. What we do to the environment and feed our unsustainable appetite for meat is barbaric however.

And war? War is a game for bankers and people will willfully ignore that fact because it?s the subconscience defending its own ego. It?s sad really

America has a lot to do with the suffering in other parts of the world or maybe you believe all the bullshit lies our govt feeds us about protecting the rest of the "free" world. Our comfort and "order" is often at the expense of other parts of the world.

Children in starving war torn countries don't choose their own suffering. The parents do choose it for them however by birthing them. It's all ignorance top to bottom imo and one day it's going to land here too.

Last edited:
All you are saying is "what if" they get lucky.

And you're saying what if they get unlucky... what's the difference in strength of reasoning here?

We know for sure anyone you bring into the world is going to suffer to some degree and maybe a lot. Do you think all the BILLIONS of humans who have suffered disease, torture, starvation, depression, mental illness, slavery, were brought into this world by people who thought that was what was going to happen to them?

You haven't ever not been alive, you don't know that existence isn't better or worse than that. Maybe death/non-birth is nothingness, maybe it's not. When you discuss something like that, none of us really can know. I honestly don't think it's more or less likely to be nothingness than it is to be something. Some suffering is easily worth the good parts of life for me and for a lot of people I know. Most people I know, in fact. I definitely know and am close to people who feel differently but it's not that many percentage-wise. I might feel very differently if I had to live or die through the horrors of war or famine or something... I understand that. But how do you know that for many people, even that suffering wasn't worth it for the experience of feeling love and all the small things about life that are good? Do you think every Holocaust survivor wishes they could have never been born? Do you know that every non-survivor would have preferred not to be born before they died?

I understand that you personally feel that you are upset you were ever born, and I'm really sorry that you feel that way, but I don't think you can extrapolate your feelings onto other people that much and then make a general conclusion that everyone who chooses to reproduce is supremely selfish and deserves (or will receive) contempt from their future children.

And speaking of eating your babies I watched an interesting video the other day on some of the shit that went on during the big wars that was kept hushed up. When whole communities were starving to death in Europe and Russia etc. families would trade dead children so they wouldn't have to eat their own and if a little kid got out running around unattended some neighbor would scoop it up and kill and eat it. Shops were selling meat when no meat or any food was available so you know what that means. Something like 6000 people were shot in one community for killing and eating people. You were not killed if you waited until they had died. So it was a bloody mess and it's all swept under the rug. The unimaginable suffering that went on in these world wars is beyond comprehension. Yet we all ignore it while calmly waiting for the next one and making babies to go fight in them.

God that's horrible. :|

America has a lot to do with the suffering in other parts of the world or maybe you believe all the bullshit lies our govt feeds us about protecting the rest of the "free" world. Our comfort and "order" is often at the expense of other parts of the world.

Children in starving war torn countries don't choose their own suffering. The parents do choose it for them however by birthing them. It's all ignorance top to bottom imo and one day it's going to land here too.

The weak get preyed Upon. It?s called life m8. I hate that fact but it?s what it is and ppl don?t care. Try reninventjng the wheel see where it gets u I?m just gonna be a very strong human being and not cower at actions that are not of my own.

I lift, I fight, I die

Just cause you care doesn?t give you an excuse to be weak.

If you?re coddling people ur not giving them any chance to get better

Who's being weak? Did you just pull that assumption out of thin air?

What exactly is it that makes you so tough? Let's see your resume. Talk is cheap.

Last edited:
Coddling ppl makes them weak m8

Not being able to answer simple questions and repeating oneself IMO is the sign of a very weak mind speaking of weakness. How about answering the question I asked rather than repeating the same IMO ridiculous response. Or maybe that's all you got.

Discussing the concept human suffering in the world and feeling bad about it doesn't make someone weak... neither does someone not agreeing with you, or laughing at you for making a post that doesn't do anything to prove your point. In any case, this back and forth has nothing to do with the topic so let's stick to the topic, shall we?

Ok.

So you both feel bad for other people in suffering around the world. Like people in poverty, the sick, the poor, whatever. U feel like the world is too screwed up for ur liking. U might get images in your head of starving people in Africa. And it?s like cool. What are you actually doing to even prevent any of that? And the simple answer is nothing.

And you only know the images in your head but have no idea why they exist. Africa is a just a giant shithole. From their governments being corrupted to the core, to stupid ass tribal wars, to the fact they literally have slavery TODAY in Africa.

It?s certain people are hard wired differently and with all the technological advances in the world today people are just choosing their own hell in the world.

Especially in America where if u get into so much u can literally declare bankruptcy if ur totally negligent on ur expenses. I look at homeless people and think they have to be retarded to be homeless in a first world country.

You people don?t have any control over your own lives, so u go on philosophy forums to show how ?deep? you are, and it?s like a circle jerk of ppl trying to pretend they are superior to the rest of society it?s like b*tch you are society.

And finally I lift and box as an amueter as my escape. It literally makes me a better person to do it, ppl don?t f*ck with me like they once did and I control the destiny with women and most situations with ppl because I project security and dominance. I also served the state for 4 years

I'm a happy person who controls his own destiny, and I love my life, but it doesn't mean I don't feel bad about the state of the world and wish it could be better, and that I don't still like discussing things on Internet forums. All I can really do is try to be a good person to the people around me and make life a little better for people in my corner of the world. Which also makes it better for me. I lift weights too, not sure why you keep mentioning it.

You're making a lot of assumptions about other people. Let me make one of my own. You sound like a narcissistic dick, man. Caring about other people isn't a weakness.

I was asked what makes me such a tough guy. And I responded. That?s cool ur happy or at least say u r. But seriously trust me as a guy who?s done soup kitchens, homeless shelters, is not a brain dead statist, most of those ppl don?t deeerve shit. They?ll make a living of it if u keep giving and then create the welfare state.

Let ppl get f*cked if that?s what they choose. Which goes alllllll the way back to coddling ppl will no benefit you or them

Ok.

So you both feel bad for other people in suffering around the world. Like people in poverty, the sick, the poor, whatever. U feel like the world is too screwed up for ur liking. U might get images in your head of starving people in Africa. And it?s like cool. What are you actually doing to even prevent any of that? And the simple answer is nothing.

And you only know the images in your head but have no idea why they exist. Africa is a just a giant shithole. From their governments being corrupted to the core, to stupid ass tribal wars, to the fact they literally have slavery TODAY in Africa.

It?s certain people are hard wired differently and with all the technological advances in the world today people are just choosing their own hell in the world.

Especially in America where if u get into so much u can literally declare bankruptcy if ur totally negligent on ur expenses. I look at homeless people and think they have to be retarded to be homeless in a first world country.

You people don?t have any control over your own lives, so u go on philosophy forums to show how ?deep? you are, and it?s like a circle jerk of ppl trying to pretend they are superior to the rest of society it?s like b*tch you are society.

And finally I lift and box as an amueter as my escape. It literally makes me a better person to do it, ppl don?t f*ck with me like they once did and I control the destiny with women and most situations with ppl because I project security and dominance. I also served the state for 4 years

What a stupid response. You assume a bunch of nonsense in your head about me and then for you it's all true. That's true ignorance Here's what I said.

That's got NOTHING to do with what you are ranting about in your amazing inability to stay on topic. I have very little pity for most of humanity. Just go back and read every one of my posts and you'll see the truth of that, If you can read I mean. I just stated two facts. America causes trouble in other countries and little children are not responsible for their sufferings. I think you got knocked out a few to many times being am tough guy AMATURE boxer lol.

One of the big problems in humans is being ignorant and uneducated yet believing otherwise. You have provided a great example.

I was explaining my concept of ppl being weak. U obviously don?t do reading comprehension m8. And it?s better than u ever will do little man

^^ which brings us back to the topic of the thread. Given time disagreeing humans will drop from discussion to name calling because they suck ass, Am I getting this correctly?

When it comes to people we either excel at interaction with others or we fail at it. In our current society we have no good training, rather then give up on humanity and let it destroy itself wouldn't it be ok to try cooperation for a change and see if we can't do better ourselves.

Giving up on humanity is really giving up on yourself and attempting to blame someone else for it. This is our mess and we need to fix it. My job is not to tell you what to do or what not to do but to help you learn how to see a right choice yourself. Calling someone derogative names because of a lack of understand should have ended by grade 3 but it hasn't for a huge portion of society. Government officials set wonderful examples that get replayed on tv to re-enforce the practice.

Telling people to stop is as pointless as the event but sometimes watching it happen you can see neither side is entirely mistaken but both are locked into an ego struggle and the ego hates being called names so out comes the water pistols and away goes good discussion.

If you have a point make it. If you don't know how to refute someone's position just don't post, or say you don't know how to respond but calling them things just shows how over your head you might be.

I was explaining my concept of ppl being weak. U obviously don?t do reading comprehension m8. And it?s better than u ever will do little man

Reading comprehension? How about writing like an adult and not randomly attacking people?