• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, pharmakos ... Heartbreaking news. You have all our support. You can vent here whenever you want :(

Ahhhh fuck TNW, as always your in my thoughts man. It's truly impressive how strong you've been throughout such a decidedly hard trial. Sending some good vibes brother!<3

What's up my frands? Keeping those swirly swirls swirling or just keeping the swirling swirlys swirlier? That is the question!

I'm doing my best to keep it swirling. For the benefit of swirlies. We need some more swirls up in here which is why it's good that I see you're here.

Indeed man. We certainly need more traffic and positivity! Never enough positivity. I've only swirled on 3-HO-PCP lately which was great fun but I need to return home with a solid trip. Haven't tripped in a year since someone stole the last of my DOC. Someday I'll return though and what a glorious return it'll be!

How're things going for you though man? Everything going okay with the divorce and all that?

Damn if someone stole my DOC I'd be fucking pissed!

I'm doing alright, dealing with some stuff... got a bit addicted to GHB, had to switch to phenibut because it was to the point of full-blown GABA withdrawal. Took a couple of weeks to get past the GHB, during which I had a pretty bad time, but now I'm feeling pretty stable and phenibut isn't very hard to step down off of. Got a little too reliant on the GABA drugs to deal with my emotions regarding this whole divorce thing. I thought I had resolved my feelings for my ex into just feeling sorry for her, but this divorce process has revealed that she wants to keep being manipulative and try to convince me I'm the bad guy in this situation. Which really opened up some old anger. It's been kinda hard to deal with. 2018 has been the year of stress for me. But hey, 2018 is almost over and at the end of 2018 the divorce should be over too, so it's a good time to turn over a new leaf. My girl (the one you told me I was gonna fall in love with) moved into my house recently which is really a good thing. I dunno if I told you about my DUI and all that this summer.

I guess I've got a lot of situational stressors but underlying it all, things are good. :) How about yourself?

Hahaha I was veryyyyy fucking pissed. Last of my stash. Was a good amount of DOC. I was very sharing with it as always and by gawd do I wish I had some now(would too!)but oh well, what can you do? Shit happens. Last of the beautiful things that came from the Spaniard too for me. :(

That's heavy but hey least your out of the woods. I lovedddd GHB and have no cool how I was never addicted too it. Multiple times I dosed everyday for a couple of weeks if not more before I was just like "Fuckkkk gotta knock this off." always figuring I was gonna WD but just a bit antsy and harder too sleep thankfully. Always gotta watch GABA drugs in times of stress. It becomes to easy to rationalize abuse. Well fuck it.... Once the divorce is over(bar anything crazy happening, fingers crossed it doesn't!)then you'll never have to deal with her again. Just think that way when the time comes you could properly marry your girl too without worry of having to divorce that hag to do so! ;) Yeah I've been a lurkin' and a reading as always. I was very happy to read about you two finally moving in together. Sounds great for the both of you! The DUI not so much obviously but glad to see you got through the bullshit alright!<3

Things are pretty good mainly. Just trying to get shit together as always has been the case the last few years, haha. The chances seem better this time around though.

That's good. Yeah my girl doesn't want to get married... neither do I. It's perfect! =D

I stretched the GHB over like 2 months... interspersed with phenibut and also fluorophenibut. So basically GABA-B agonism almost all the time for a while. Dumb! Oh well, live and learn. Not gonna be getting that again. It's okay I think I crossed through the honeymoon stage during that process. I wasn't liking it nearly as much anymore at the end. I actually like phenibut more overall... much more functional. I gotta stop doing that too but GHB is so damn compulsive, phenibut is a lot easier.

Ohh nice, it all works out then! Yeah G is pure hedonism! It's my favorite hedonistic drug. I just make sure to never have too much around. When I converted it from GBL I did pretty damn good with it honestly though, for having like 1,800gs. Yes phenibut is a nice one. I like all gabapentinoids.

Wow, I had about 175 grams only. I think the problem is that I've been physically dependent on phenibut a few times, and phenibut, in addition to being a gabapentinoid, is an agonist of GABA-B, and so is GHB. So I think my body was primed to get dependent quicker than if I hadn't used any GABA-B drugs heavily before.

I decided to take advantage of what is supposed to be a final sale of ALD-52, after which my place won't restock it. Picked up another sheet since I was almost out. Gotta prioritize! Wish I had picked up a lot more 2C-C and AMT while I still could (and MXE...), I'm glad I didn't put this one off.

Yeah I bet that had something to do with it. I miss being able to get cheap GBL easily. Every ml is 1.8 grams of GHB. Easy to convert and all.

I'd like too get some ALD-52 too. I saw that.

Well fuck

Doctor says my cancer is spreading again. Probably starting chemotherapy again in two weeks. It's supposed to have fewer sideffects than the chemotherapy I had last year, but fuck. It's still going to suck.

It's got about a 10-15% chance of curing me, most likely it's just buying me more time.

Been dealing with a lot of pain lately but was hopeful it was from something else besides my cancer. Guess I was wrong

I hope you feel better man. My mother is going through something similar right now but she's looking to be in the clear. Haven't spoken about it much and she's been hiding the worst of it from me but things do seem to be improving for her. We smoked cannabis together for the first time in a decade recently when she came to visit me last week.

If you can go do some things on the old bucket list. Getting out and about will help keep your mind off of it. We're here for you bro so please keep us up to date on the situation.

Wuts up guys, just staying up listening to some tunes and tweaking out for a bit. Have a big week planned up ahead of me with my girls family. I have already been designated by numerous people to have a large part in the cooking, mostly due to my background and all around passion for food. I will be in my glory this week my friends and if all the dishes go off without a hitch i will look wonderful.

All of her family loves me already and as i do them. But its gonna feel nice to serve all of these people the food me and the women make together.

I love this time of year <3

Most definetly my friend, find your way up to Brooklyn.
This is pretty much the best city on the planet.
And me and my lady love guests :D

That would be sweeeettttt! Someday I'll make my way too see you and SM. I'll just bring you back with me and we'll go visit him together. I know he loves a good tag team!<3

That sounds like a perfect plan, a road trip down south sounds like a blast. One time me and Laika went on one to pick up a dog with his girl to the midwest. It was pretty memorable for damn sure. Climbing through the mountains while i was vaping cannabinoids with my brother.

The last day i was on this JWH-018, 5-MeO-DALT, MDPV and DXM combination. Id completely lost my concept of reality towards the end of the trip. I'm not really sure how it unfolded completely, but i do remember them pulling over to let me out in a field <3

I'd love to meet up one day. :) Tons of adventures to be had in my neck of the woods too.

Well if you guys recall my little GHB debacle (where I got dependent on it)... I switched to phenibut every other day, and at first it was tough on the off day, I was having big-time mood swings and anxiety and trouble sleeping and tremory feelings. Well I've been doing that for a couple of weeks now, using diphenhydramine/L-theanine/oleamide/L-tryptophan to help sleep, and I'm happy to say I already feel stable on every other day and don't even need supplements to help me sleep. :) In the next cycle or two I'm going to try cutting to every third day and I think it's gonna go well, it might be janky for a few times but I can see every third day in the near future and it makes me happy because not long ago I was feeling like it was going to be a lot harder than this. Once I'm stable at every third day, it's not hard to drop off entirely. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.