• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Laika

I let out a good deep dink'd YEEEHAWW for you last night and this mourning my friend.

*grabs ankles*

YAHWEH!

RIP you juicyleaking freak

Anything I say sounds weird and self centered so I don’t want to say anything while simultaneously wanting to write a lot.
There’s a 6 foot tall 200 lb sexy lady shaped hole in my heart
I’m assuming there are a lot of real people much closer that are hurting terribly
Love you lakiki

ah, we had vague plans to maybe get together in january but they never came together.

r.i.p.

alasdair

I cant handle this....such a good friend. Met him and Nicole once on Philly and he instructed me how to blast off on DMT my first time. I will miss his sense of humor.

RIP Dan. Can we please move this to the shrine?

RIP Dan. Can we please move this to the shrine?

Give it a few days. The usual protocol is to leave the announcements of our friends' deaths in here for a few days to increase visibility before shipping it to the shrine.

I dont think i have any tears left to shed for anyone anymore, but i still feel so broken inside right now.

lol, its sad. but i love how when anyone dies. everyones like "I USED TO TALK TO HIM ALL THE TIME" i knew a dead guy, kinda thing....its not just with BL just in general.

Even tho we weren't close lately he's for real my ex-bf. My heart aches for what could have been.

bl is a family, and even if you aren't close with everyone in your family you still mourn them when they pass.

Even tho we weren't close lately he's for real my ex-bf. My heart aches for what could have been.

bl is a family, and even if you aren't close with everyone in your family you still mourn them when they pass.

i fell that i really do. everyone dies. he is now in the darkness. a life taken to soon

ah, we had vague plans to maybe get together in january but they never came together.

r.i.p.

alasdair

Im very sorry for your loss and pain Ali. :(

Its been an awful time of late, the last few years especially.

Shit. Condolences to you and the staff, also all his friends and loved ones.