Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indian Ocean

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Another Planet

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Hell Below

Votes: 10 4.1%

• Total voters
So nothing, LOL... It's just a way of saying hello. I used to live in Marquette Park a lifetime ago.

Welcome to the madhouse.

My name is Bunny and I?m from North America. I?ve lived all over the east coast and it?s time for my next act, so I?m currently moving. I?m in Florida now and I?m thinking mississippi or Louisiana area next. If anyone has helpful opinions or thoughts or my new state let me know. And please forgive me HEY YALL??‍♀️ Thank you for having me. Please forgive me if I?m doing this all wrong I will learn ??Girl Scouts honor????‍♀️??‍♀️?❤️

England Leicester i think anyway sometimes i think im in asia because of all the immagrints god damn immagriints taking my jobs

East Tennessee in the US. I live in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. No, I’m not a hillbilly, and yes, I wear shoes.

Finland. Wouldn't really call it eastern europe and didn't see northern as available.

Then again, I forgot Finland doesn't even exist (funny conspiracy)

I was born in the United States, specifically in Northeast Ohio. I lived there until I was 14 years old less than a month from 15. After that we moved to Albuquerque, NM where I lived for less than a year before moving to Phoenix, AZ. I met my now wife in Arizona and when I was 19 we moved back to Northeast Ohio for about a year. We then had another job opportunity that required we move to Clarksville, TN. Well my wife and I started our own company there which is now doing very, very well. So we chose to move back to my hometown in Northeast Ohio, which is where we are now.

Grown up not too far from this lake, in the little Western European country with the maybe highest living costs (proposed min wage for full time: 3695$ but many earn less. One room apartment: 900-1600$. Health insurance can cost >500$/mt, one box strawberries 6$ and a coffee 4-6$).

1920px-PanoZueri.jpg

Around 25 years ago, Zürich had a tolerated open drug scene directly in city center. Then police raided everything, eventually substitution became available and safe injection rooms. Around 2000 you could openly buy marihuana, followed by police raids. Until 2013, everything not scheduled was legal - even things inspected by customs got delivered. Then they pushed the worst blanket ban far around (later Austria caught up), making everything psychoactive illegal with one penalty for everything be it an unknown RC, H or coke - small amounts cost 100$ plus an additional fee of around 900$ for - for. Because they can. Means 10 days of police jail if you can't pay. Bigger amounts mean probation or up to 3 years but depending on the attorney of state or judge you can make therapy (where I was the first to go there because of dissociatives, and they substituted me with methadone for K.)

Smoking weed is pseudo-decriminalized nowadays but unlike the Netherlands, no more coffee shops. Instead they criminalize things like kratom now.

Last edited:

Wow. I’m a keen injecting drug user as everyone knows but even to me there is something so tragic, pathetic and ugly about that spoiler photo. Suddenly made me wonder what I’d appear like to people if they ever saw me in action. Totally weirded me out with a touch of self-loathing.

Wow. I’m a keen injecting drug user as everyone knows but even to me there is something so tragic, pathetic and ugly about that spoiler photo. Suddenly made me wonder what I’d appear like to people if they ever saw me in action. Totally weirded me out with a touch of self-loathing.
Began to think about the same recently, after many years of what people probably call the often cited "glorification" of drug (ab)use and seeing smoking as the worst of my habits - even when I never inject(ed yet) and think my appearance shouldn't be too obvious but I'm not so sure anymore. Some people seem to just 'smell' it, of course opioids give me miosis, the obvious not-so-healthy lifestyle but I guess it's about character. When I see other people drugged, in a setting where others are sober or when I think of situations when I was with others who were heavily intoxicated while I wasn't ... and the same vice versa, ugh.
I feel you about the self-loathing. Had similar feelings in my teens about social anxiety and being "different", then found peace with that (well, drugs gave it to me but I ousted that fact). Now both comes back with full force and I really can't imagine dating, don't know whether it could come back or not.. same with future bosses, landlords, etc.. :oops:

On the other hand I continue seeing other fucked up people, alcoholics, or like scars from self-injuring behavior etc. who are in relationships, are confident about themselves so it's really a hit or miss with whom you meet.. feels bad for sure..

Began to think about the same recently, after many years of what people probably call the often cited "glorification" of drug (ab)use and seeing smoking as the worst of my habits - even when I never inject(ed yet) and think my appearance shouldn't be too obvious but I'm not so sure anymore. Some people seem to just 'smell' it, of course opioids give me miosis, the obvious not-so-healthy lifestyle but I guess it's about character. When I see other people drugged, in a setting where others are sober or when I think of situations when I was with others who were heavily intoxicated while I wasn't ... and the same vice versa, ugh.
I feel you about the self-loathing. Had similar feelings in my teens about social anxiety and being "different", then found peace with that (well, drugs gave it to me but I ousted that fact). Now both comes back with full force and I really can't imagine dating, don't know whether it could come back or not.. same with future bosses, landlords, etc.. :oops:

On the other hand I continue seeing other fucked up people, alcoholics, or like scars from self-injuring behavior etc. who are in relationships, are confident about themselves so it's really a hit or miss with whom you meet.. feels bad for sure..
I think that’s partly why I have such a phobia against downers in general and opiods in particular. No offence at all to anyone who is into them but that whole nodding off in public with the spike still in your arm freaks me out. It’s pathetic, tragic and terribly vulnerable all at the same time. It’s different with stims - I can shoot up in my car or in a public toilet and be on my merry way in under 5 minutes. I had a horrible experience trying heroin once in a public toilet where I OD (first time I tried it) and am still ashamed at how pathetic I must have looked being carted out of there unconscious. But then again at the peak of a cocaine addiction I would sit in a bus stop or even on someone’s front steps in the middle of the day to shoot up if no-one was around. That’s pretty shameful in retrospect too. I really shouldn’t judge anyone. Even though stims make me imagine I’m on top of things and no one can tell I’m fucked up I expect plenty of people look at me and think something is not quite right about this guy.

I think that’s partly why I have such a phobia against downers in general and opiods in particular. No offence at all to anyone who is into them but that whole nodding off in public with the spike still in your arm freaks me out. It’s pathetic, tragic and terribly vulnerable all at the same time. It’s different with stims - I can shoot up in my car or in a public toilet and be on my merry way in under 5 minutes. I had a horrible experience trying heroin once in a public toilet where I OD (first time I tried it) and am still ashamed at how pathetic I must have looked being carted out of there unconscious. But then again at the peak of a cocaine addiction I would sit in a bus stop or even on someone’s front steps in the middle of the day to shoot up if no-one was around. That’s pretty shameful in retrospect too. I really shouldn’t judge anyone. Even though stims make me imagine I’m on top of things and no one can tell I’m fucked up I expect plenty of people look at me and think something is not quite right about this guy.
My dad always told me you can’t live in a straight world high Forever, people will notice and eventually shit will come crashing down...maybe not the case for everyone but prolly most