Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Total voters
I was playing some gigs in another city (well, here - before i moved here) once when i was a opiate um, afficianado...and i someone gave me some buprenorphine. I took way too much before we played and fuck i was in a filthy mood onstage.
Kind of fun, in a stupid way. I was just snapping at people and being a sarcastic prick.
It's something i kind of associate with being really high but maybe a bit run down or something. Moody.

Right. It's like rolling the dice. You might feel euphoric and have Godly love for everyone or you might just feel like telling people to fuck off. Tricky that way.

I think it would depend on the person. He takes a lot of opiates for sure, but if someone is a heavy user, they build a tolerance which would explain why he doesn't nod. Also, it is a tv show, so they may take some liberties

Did anyone watch the show and just not feel it as real in terms of House as Vicodin addict?

Yeah lol, why vicodin as opposed to oxy? Who in thier right mind makes that choice.

Maybe he did CWEs he learned on BL? ;) I actually liked Vicodin better for pain than equivalent oxy. Of course that was before the pain really amped up and the acetaminophen would have been bad.

Another example of how we're all so different, I for one can't stand vicodin.

Why not Percocets then? Lol, call me a junkie but that literally is one of the big reasons I never got into it.

Last edited:
Me too, yeah I watched it for a bit when my opie habit was in full swing. Seeing him pop vics like candy just had me like "why's he playing with the baby shit, he's got access to anything", and proceeded to quit watching lol.

I dunno, I lived with a couple of older opioid addicts when I first got out of high school.

They would take whatever they could get their hands but they seemed to prefer hydrocodone over everything else. There are some people out there that just prefer it.

I suppose you're right, like the guys who actually like fent, I'll never understand that one either.

House had Wilson watching him like a hawk, and then there's operating while nodding and the problems that brings. He did have an antique, working morphine kit complete with vials/ ampules at his house from the 6th season if you remember.

So I'm watching House and I know it's not everyone's favorite (tubbs ;)), but I like it and it makes me think about it.

My pain became uncontrollable after taking it, so I probably associate it with pain relief.

I'll have to give it a chance again one day lol, been rewatching breaking bad again.