Sneaky- Saturday June 21~ Amazura Ball Room (WHY?!?)

the water was ON ALL NIGHT in the womens bathrooms. the water was unfortunately without the knowledge of funky element was turned OFF in the mens bathroom after 3:00 am . we later found out about tghis after the fact, and are currently in proceedings with the venue to get an explanation.

^^thats not so.

actually i didnt know the water was OFF in the guys bathroom i was more talking bout how i went to the ladys room around say 345-4ish and the two security guards refused to let me in the bathrom with my bottle of water, they said if i wanted to go in i wasnt allowed to bring the bottle, that there was no more refilling.

what was up with that!

^^^
they ALWAYS do that at big parties! its to be expected, especiall at amazura. we normally stick the bottles in our pockets so they cant see them! the faucets that were not in vision of the door were cold all night, the one in the middle was coldest. the ones that were in sight of the door were only warm/hot water. this has nothing to do with production but venue--and yes, it might be illegal, but...its more than common practice.

ive been to many big parties...but the amazura is one of the shadiest places you can go. That is one reason i didnt go to this party. Plus i thought there was going to be different security at this party...cause from the sounds of it...it was the amazura security. i have only been to one other party in my life where they had only hot water. and that was Aww Yeah in New Haven 2 years ago. rule of thumb...if you dont like shadiness, dont go to the amazura.

I didnt notice extra or even the same shadiness, i thought secruity was not bad at all, i think you guys are forgoting that they hafta treat all of you the same dealer or not. If your acting funny or doing something shady there gunna act even more shady to you. soo i dunno exactly how to say that but you get the piont i hope. plus i havent gotten any problems with amazura never have.

actually i didnt know the water was OFF in the guys bathroom i was more talking bout how i went to the ladys room around say 345-4ish and the two security guards refused to let me in the bathrom with my bottle of water, they said if i wanted to go in i wasnt allowed to bring the bottle, that there was no more refilling.

oh man. I see my life flashing before my eyes and e_rep (Rob) ripping me a new asshole.

Last edited:
sneaky BLEW

first off....baby anne SUCKS. i had seen her twice before sneaky...both times were over a year ago and it was in atlanta, so i was giving her one more chance to redeem her badness. she lost. MISERABLY. so thats that. Secondly, besides the music not being that great, what was up with the MASSIVE cigarette line! i thank god that i had just recently quit before the party so i didnt have to wait on that god awful line, but of course (since it's Ny and NY is SOOOOO crackhead....) people are smokin dips all night inside. And i know i dont speak for just myself when i say that dips are freaking GROSS....nausea was unavoidable. PLUS....$4 for each cold water and the water in the bathroom was hot only? whats up with that! Uberzone was awesome, i definitely enjoyed their set....but my boi and i were both about to throw up and pass out in the middle of their set we decided leaving was the best option. and it was.....bethpage motor inn all the way ;) (they have a 4AM special for future reference all you long island kidz!)