Sneaky- Saturday June 21~ Amazura Ball Room (WHY?!?)

ok werd, since i know nothing about NY, even tho i was there once.......where could we go?

well, amazura is on long island...we could always make it easy on erik and meetup there :eek:

preparty!!! preparty!!!=D

the bars near the amazura are all probably really sleazy and shit. the city or long island are probably our best bets.

/votes for li

no bars till i can fix my nj id to say i was born 09-10-1980 instead of 09-10-1983

TopRocka said:
^^
Conformist. :p

i am NOT a conformist, so blow me.

i go where the fun is, besides, there are resons why im going to this party instead of tables ;)

Sneaky 6/21 Queens, NY, Tickets Online!

Saturday, June 21

Funky Element Productions & Recordings Presents:

SNEAKY
Amazura Ball Room
Queens, NY
18 and up

sneaky.gif

Sneaky Stage - UBERZONE * LIVE, DJ HARDWARE * 2 Hours, BABY ANNE * 2 Hours, ADAM X, DJ X-DREAM, MYTH I-S, CHRIS LOVE, CRAIG HARRIS, DJ DANK, J MAJIK * 2 Hours, TECHNICAL ITCH * 2 Hours, ODI, DATCYDE, LINK, KRAZYGLUE & SHANE, DRAE 192, SKOPE & IMPACT & HEXXUS, HOUSE O'HOLICS * On 4 Decks * 2 Hours, BAM BAM * 2 Hours, DJ DELIRIUM, DJ PAULY, KNOWLEDGE, DJ PHRITZ, JOE JACK & ELLO, J. COSTAS & GOODFELLA, HOWHARD & VEGETA

When you buy online with Spinfoil, all you need is your photo ID and confirmation number to get in. It's very easy, and very fast. It's a lot faster than standing in line for tickets, and a lot more fun than finding out they're sold out!

Advance tickets on Spinfoil are going FAST! When they sell out, online sales will be shut down! So grab your tickets now online! Here's the link:

http://www.spinfoil.com/index.php3?gSec=events&gAct=viewevent&ev_id=823

Last edited:
heres why...

HOLLAAAAAAAA

Got some additional info that is 100% true about this Sneaky party that some cats have said other wise. here are the 100% facts...

- 100% PRIVATE FUNKY ELEMENT SECURITY.

- ALL NEW RENOVATED AMAZURA.

- NEW OUT SIDE GATED SMOKING AREA SO YOU CAN SMOKE - BRING THEM STOGES CAUSE YOU WILL ABLE TO SMOKEM' WHILE YA GOTTEM' ALL THROUGH OUT THE NIGHT.

- - THE REST OF THE INFO AND BASICALLY IT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. FUNKY ELEMENT IS PUTTING ALL THERE EFFORT INTO MAKING THIS A QUALITY PARTY THAT YOU CAN ENJOY. WE HAVE GONE OUT OF OUR WAY TO BRING YOU SOME INSANE TALENT FROM AROUND THE GLOBE... AND THE PARTICULIAR QUALITY PRODUCTION ON THIS NIGHT (LIGHTS, SOUND, LASERS COORDINATION, VIBE and many "sneaky" surprises ;-) IS A CALLIBUR THIS VENUE HAS NOT SEEN FOR YEARS POSSIBLY EVER.
THE FOLLOWING IS THE REAL DEAL.. NUFF SAID.. HAVE A NICE DAY - ILL SEE YOU YOU ALL GETTING FUCKIN "SNEAKY" ON DA 21 ;-)

any questions regarding this event can be directed to me personaly 100% we just tryin to throw a good party n have a good time. fuck that politic shit, les get it goin --- DANCE PLAYA - DANCE!!!!!

DJ DANK
(Funky Element, DPIM, Amped, Ravers Only, www.dj-dank.com)

TIME SLOTS:
Main Room - 3 Projector screens, PAWN lasers, Turbo sound from Canada by Total Audio....

8:00 - 9:00 Chris Love & Drae 192
9:00 - 10:00 Knowledge
10:00 - 11:00 Delirium
11:00 - 12:00 Adam X
12:00 - 1:00 Baby Anne
1:00 - 2:00 DJ Hardware
2:00 - 3:00 Uberzone * Live
3:00 - 4:00 House O' Holics
4:00 - 5:00 Bam Bam
5:00 - 6:00 X-Dream

Upper Room - Lighting by Smoke n Mirrors, Turbo sound from canada by Total Audio

8:00 - 8:30 HowHard
8:30 - 9:15 J.Costas & Goodfella
9:15 - 10:15 DJ Dank vs. Joe Jack vs. DJ Phritz
10:15 - 11:00 Craig Harris
11:00 - 12:00 Myth i-s
12:00 - 1:00 Datcyde
1:00 - 2:00 J-Majik
2:00 - 3:00 Technical Itch
3:00 - 4:00 Odi
4:00 - 5:00 Link
5:00 - 6:00 Krazyglue & Shane

Last edited:
:)

im sorry --- i just gotta add a lil' somein' somein' before i depart from ya'll ---
TURBO-MOTHA-FUCKIN-SOUND :) www.turbosound.com as in WEMF n ULTRA sound systems :) audiophiles unite

"Turbosound is a leading designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems - proven by the vast number of endorsements of major international artists and prestigious permanent installations around the world.

Turbosound's unique, award winning designs have been developed around unorthodox principles, resulting in a special harmony between high technology in its purest form and a natural approach to the art of acoustical and electronic engineering. Many principle patents have been awarded to Turbosound over the years.

As a result of this, you will find Turbosound products not only touring with the best known international artists, but also permanently installed in diverse venues such as cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants; nightclubs, theatres and houses of worship; and sports centers, arenas and stadiums.

State of the art measurement equipment, prototype building machinery and purpose designed sound rooms all support one of the best professional acoustical, analogue and digital engineering teams in the world."

IN OTHER WERDS.... BANG BANG BANG=D =D

Last edited:
OH YEAH BTW ................................................................................................. SO WHO'S GETTIN "SNEAKY" WITH US UP IN THIS MOTHA FUCK? WOOOOOOOoo 10 MORE DAYS %) =D %)

[edit - i removed some of your ..... because it was messing up the page. %) ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some additional info that is 100% true about this Sneaky party that some cats have said other wise. here are the 100% facts...

I don't get it. What has been stated otherwise Brian? 3 posts and nothing to say that hasn't already been said. Were the time slots you gave me wrong? Did you really posts ANYTHING that hasn't already been said?

I know this is your party, but you come here promote-a-whoring and you've managed to turn me off to this party in less then 5 seconds.

Why can't you come into the thread and actually post. Do you think we need this shit reiterated AGAIN? Come one now, do you have nothing to say about the party you're throwing?

Oh and thanks for the nice left scroll on the thread... Greenlighters shouldn't be allowed to posts in the NE forum. If they took the time to join the community, they might realize this nonsense sucks.

:X

----

Dawn,

On the contrary you posted all the info 100% correct - thank you sooo much :) i was refurring to heads on other forums etc. spreading rumors about non smoking etc. weww sorry if i turned ya off for a hot minute. hope to see you in 9 days and thank you so much for all yer help. the info you posted was 100% correct n thanx for holdin it down for me . pzZz

I'm sorry that was so harsh. I should refrain from posting before 7am. :\

I know you've work incredibly hard to put this together... so when you come over here and post (what I consider) bullshit that's already been said... I get a little bent about it. You gotta have more to say then just the obvious. In case you didn't notice, this thread is already past the hype... and we're already going.

All I'm asking is that you talk to us like we're real people and not a paycheck. I have a feeling that's not what you're about.

... and of couse you'll see me in 9 days.

Dawn

Last edited: