Sneaky- Saturday June 21~ Amazura Ball Room (WHY?!?)

and it is such a long one.

c'mon birthday boy, what's is gonna be?8)

I have to work 8a-12p, so it probably wouldn't be in my best interest to compact the lack of sleep with a long haul in an '89 Jeep Cherokee to the Asylum. I could even get some beauty rest before showing y'all my fat ass gettin' freakeh. I'm thinking Sneaky would better suit all interests.

^^ NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :(

(and this is from the girl who originally posted the first Sneaky thread, no less - even I realize that Tables Turn 2k3 is a FAR better option!!!!)

please please please please PLEASE come to MA instead? pleaaaase?

I wanna see you guys there... :p

Peace ~Katie

my head hurts.:\

will someone just flip a coin and make the decision for all of us?

*flips coin*
youre coming with us

icon_twisted.gif

i am off to sneaky cause i half to help promote and i hope to see all u kids out there as well!:D

oh and i am pist though that i am missing tables turn! this is the first time RAW is comgin to this cost and spinning at a major party and i am stuck in NYC. Well i will have a good time no matter what cause uberzone will be there!:D

-peace

we need to set up a pre-party gathering, hit up a pub, grab some food and drinks or something like that

hmmm hunnni thats not fair you cant go fuck her and not let me go have fun with ****.;) anyways yea i think we should go hit up a pub or dennys somewhere i can go tooo since im not 21 unless i can fix my id =)

Coldshot said:
we need to set up a pre-party gathering, hit up a pub, grab some food and drinks or something like that

Belated birthday party, what?

hey hey hey!

I'm definatly coming to this, and bringing a few friends aswell!

And it'll be my returning party - being i've been in the UK for the past 6 months - so you can bet i'll be dancing it up!

One thing i do wanna do is MEET SOME OF YOU! i've been posting on this board for like 2 years, and i've never had the chance to make a meetup - and only met Gmni by chance, for like 30 seconds!