Sneaky- Saturday June 21~ Amazura Ball Room (WHY?!?)

Dazzle said:
Cass:
1. Get out of my thread Lil Ms. Jaded... go on to Tables Turn 2k2 and don't let the door hit ya on the way out! :p

::dawn:: ;)

i will state:
1) my comments about this party have nothing to do with the production crew OR the line up... if i hadnt seen tech itch and house-o-holics previously and/or it wasnt on the same night as tables turn, t may very well be a serious consideration for me

2) there have been many claims to the provision of private security at amazura time and time again... its never happened--let me know if it goes thru at this one, because itll be reason enough to give the venue a better thought in the future

3) the jungle will be in that little tiny room upstairs...i hate being shoved in a back room--thats just my personal feeling though.

i hope anyone/everyone that geos has a great time--hearing positive after-comments about amazura would be really nice after these last few years of garbage... nyc needs some goodness.

yea their dnb room sucks dingleberry bum. its like a dnb closet. and its even worse when you leave the room and try to get back in, but theyre limiting the number of people up there, so you have to wait.

actually, i dont even know why they bother making it a dnb room. if you put any bigger names in there it will be too packed. they should just stick locals in there and add another good dj to the main room.

Ahhh 30 bux is pretty steep but the line up is way kick ass. im prolly gunna end up goin i rarely miss an amazura party, to me the venue aint that bad never had a problem with secruity. I prolly hafta get a hold of dank see if i can get a hook up or something. But as long as im jersey im down for this.

the amazura was great 2 years ago... wait maybe that was the drugs...

J-magik though... maybe we'll go to this or head up to the asylum

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... im so excited. I will be there :)

You would choose to go to this when I'll be celebrating my birthday party off the island.

^^ well then maybe you and Tink should go with Erik & co. the extra lil bit of traveling to Tables Turn 2003 that night instead! C'mon... you know you wanna... :)
Peace ~Katie

err... turns like I'll be camping in PA that weekend.

anyone who replied to this thread actually going?

*silence* :\

sorry i love d&b but not a whole line up of it, i neeed a variety plus im gunna meet most of the dj's @ sneaky:p

meh.

and its not ALL dnb, just the main room. oh and theres a whole room for 2step/UKG. and then theres breaks, various styles of house, hiphop, dub, ragga, dancehall, you name it!

oh yeah, and who wants to meet a bunch of stinkin djs when you can meet a bunch of stinkin bluelighters? :p

yeesh. some people! ;)
Peace ~Katie

Tempting offer but no i already made up thy mind unless my acompliss changes her mind.

Well shes the one I was mainly directing my convincing arguments at, since I could tell you knew what you wanted already. ;)

*waves at Tink* =D

Peace ~Katie

i know i dont want to go hear all dnb at the asylum. 3 hours of bc and dsl at freshie were enough to make my head hurt for a week..... their system sucks for dnb, and i dont like it anymore anyway... so going would be pointless, and would probably give me an aneurysm ;)

you cant beat an uberzone live show... and tinks gonna be there! rawk! ill be there with bells on... and ill be dragging buzzy along too =D

Sorry Katie.... im with Daz and chrissie. And hopfully we can drag Meow out to fuck Tina with me :)