Sneaky- Saturday June 21~ Amazura Ball Room (WHY?!?)

pinkerton said:
not gonna make it. I have other shit that i need to do and i also need to save for my summer vacation. have fun guys.
Damn, that sux man!! I was looking forward to chillin with you and Sara again.

Drew, I didn't know you were going too... kewl!!!!!

-Teddy

well i have to get new tires first thing tomorrow am... which is a hunk of unexpected money :( i'm out too :(

Don’t know if it’s been said before, but does anyone realize how INCREDIBLY inconvenient Spinfoil's confirmation numbers are?

There is no way a bouncer or register with a list, is gunna check every single one of those numbers, for each and every person who buys one... why not just say that your gunna be checked by your ID ... I can't imagine them checking all those numbers instead...

Otherwise, YAY! Tonight!

i hear that, its prolly gonna be one big clusterfuck, but oh well, im still psyched

^^ In my experience, they DO just check your id and check your name off on the list. Just have the # as backup/proof.

But yeah my # for Tables Turn is like whaaaaaaaaat? :D

Have fun and BE SAFE tonight everyone! I'll be thinking of you (as I dance my ass off to DJ Craze, muahahaha...)

Peace ~Katie

hehe i am going :) i shall see ya there prolly :)

the anticipation is killin me, im waiting to be picked up to go to this, waiting sux

I was talking to Jenifer from spinfoil and asked her if anyone had any problems getting in ever. She said that was a big worry when they started out but the problem never surfaced. Plus you can call the number on the confirmation page and she'll make sure you get in.

I worried the first time i bought tix on line, but now i never do knowing the above :)

everyone thats going tonight, HAVE A BLAST, I'm crazy jealeous about missing this one, :p especially now knowing that THAT cutie jerzeezfinest will be in attendance at the last minute there, but everyone have fun!! AND happy partying b-day to another bler that will also be there on the DL as well Lilmisslorax =D (haha, I just blew up both of ya spots!! =D hahaha)

anyways me, tonight I'm going into Vancouver to try and hit-up a weed smokin lounge to chill in, to ease my pains & relax my mind =D

Last edited:
aww, i was lookin for you suga - being ure the only face i think i can recognize...

BUT... don't fear - you really didnt miss much at all.

This party was bunk imo - won't bother with going into too much detail, as i'm sure others will below - but let's say i spent every penny in my bank account, to stay for a total of about 4.5 hours ... =(

one question - did Tech Itch even show - i went up to see him, and a guy with a stack of CD's on the table was playin trax - and wasen't even mixing them - i heard a straight out fade from one to the next, before i said fuck that!

And the only problem, besides 5dollars for a beer and 4 for a water, and the fact that yes, as Dj DiCK said, the water was on to refill - yet it was also burning hot water .... was even when amuzura is 2x as crowded as tonight (cuz it really was empty most of the night) - its never that hot! There's no way an A/C was being used at all, and with that heat, i'm convinced heaters were on instead ...

Sorry Dank, this party was crap - and im sure u didnt care, cuz u looked toasted as a mudafka!

well, overall i had fun at this party, besides a splitting migraine headache the whole damn night. the only sets i really paid attention to were j majik, which was awesome, and uberzone, which was pretty interesting, id definetly see them again.

tink, finally we meet :) hope to see ya again sometime

daz, great to meet you too, fuck the cali hype, your always welcome to party with us :)

trixie, Tr6ai0ls4, and i know im forgetting some of you, but i know ur faces(forgive me its been a long night), it was great to meet you guys as well.

as for the rest of the NE crew, its always a pleasure :)

Uberzone was pretty cool... House O Holics I liked as well... I was wanting to see X-Dream, but, I decided I'd rather be home at a decent hour(I was about ready to fall asleep) so I left... silly me, I thought those cop cars were simply showing up to supervise things when they let out at 6. Looking back, I should have stayed, wish I could have psychically known the party would get busted... feel a little guilty a friend of mine was there when that shit went down, but at least she got out ok, and the people she got a ride with were able to take care of her fine.