• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOUR Favorite Drugs? (Multi Choice)

What Drug(s) Were YOU Into When You Joined?

• Anti-Depressants

Votes: 49 11.1%
  • Benzos

Votes: 175 39.7%
  • Opioids

Votes: 191 43.3%
  • Gabapentin or Pregabalin

Votes: 76 17.2%
  • ADHD Drugs

Votes: 108 24.5%
  • Other Prescription Drugs

Votes: 92 20.9%
  • DMT

Votes: 59 13.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 81 18.4%
  • LSD

Votes: 140 31.7%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 123 27.9%
  • Other Psychedelics

Votes: 78 17.7%
  • Anabolic Steroids

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 138 31.3%
  • Amphetamines inc Meth

Votes: 174 39.5%
  • MDMA & Empathogens

Votes: 139 31.5%
  • Cannabis & derivatives

Votes: 179 40.6%
  • Heroin

Votes: 113 25.6%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 150 34.0%
  • GHB/GBL & related

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 148 33.6%
  • Solvents

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Other Inhalants - nitrous, amyl etc

Votes: 46 10.4%
  • Research Chems/Legal Highs

Votes: 71 16.1%
  • Phenibut

Votes: 19 4.3%
  • Other Drugs - list below

Votes: 26 5.9%
  • None - I Was Just Curious

Votes: 9 2.0%

• Total voters
Where do I ask questions about Adderil, *** sorry no sourcing info ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Gina, we do not support discussion regarding this type of info. It is available elsewhere on the internet if you search.

Last edited:
Didn't think meth would be more popular than cocaine.

I guess it's just relatively new here on the east coast.

New to all this, was prescribed oxycodene 3 years ago for osteoporosis, now on up to 60/70mg a day , discovered a few years ago there was sometimes a high to be had and I loved it. Have gone through the stages of wanting to increase doses, it never really worked and haven?t really felt a ?high? in at least a year, I?m at the stage where I want to be reducing but have read so much about withdrawal that it scares me and also I guess I?m still hoping I?ll have just one more of those elusive highs after a dose!!

Hey there catt, welcome to Bluelight. We don't really tell people how to get high here at Bluelight, we're more about helping you to use what drugs you already have more safely :) As you've been taking them for 3 years, I'm sure you'll appreciate that the great feeling you once experienced is much less likely to recur unless you're able to come off the drugs and reduce your tolerance to them.

If you're worried about reducing your dose or withdrawing, have you considered speaking to your pain management doctor or GP? We also have a forum called Sober Living which holds a lot of expertise on withdrawing or tapering down drug use, and they're really helpful.

Good luck,
CFC

Well I started with pills when I was a kid in England in the 90's weed constantly till about 24 then I started getting panic attacks if I smoked too much so I stopped. Got into IV bath salts brand of choice was poke. ?15 a g from a shop 100 yards from my house and better than meth, English government made all that illegal and impossible to find so am now a big drinker and a weekly IV cocaine participater

This poll is crazy lol im not suprised by the high # of opioid users. Personally I like uppers but that's because I have ADHD. So like doing cocaine for me is a different feeling the for most others. I take adderal daily for ADHD an it helps a shit ton, esp since I'm in college but I've become dependent on it.. sucks

Crack is usually cheaper, but more expensive in the long run as it goes quicker than powder (pending on how you're using it and the quality)

You got that right. I've blown thousands on the shit. It's the only drug I've ever done that once I start I don't wanna stop doing it. I'll sit there an smoke for hours on end until it's gone then I'm feening for it like a mother hucker.

I take medications for my Generalized Anxiety Disorder Seroquel,paroxetine,buspirone,gabapentin,hydroxyzine and occasionally a benzo I d/c trazodone

Opiates is so high on the poll. I never judge, and am not a stranger to them, but I wish well to everyone on them and hope that they can find the balance and stay safe with these things, just as many other drugs listed. Some crazy shit out there that cant get you killed if not careful! Moderation folks! And take care of your bodies and basic bodily functions when using any drug! Eat, sleep, drink WATER, and you're good!

I'd been heavily into Heroin and Xanax for years.
Discovered this place when looking for suboxone information. This was back in 2007, I've been wandering around this forum awhile now. Always been drawn to the PD sub-forum, i love tripping.

~Cosmic Charlie

Last edited:
Currently; suboxone, meth, heroin, adderral, Xanax, mushrooms.
Have become extremely interested in mushrooms and exploring the possibilities of psychedelics. I feel I need to know what I?ve risked by using the drugs I?m currently still using

What DRUGS I like

reading about opioids and benzos

Also taking a tapering daily scheduled dose of an opiate for chronic lower back pain