• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOUR Favorite Drugs? (Multi Choice)

What Drug(s) Were YOU Into When You Joined?

• Anti-Depressants

Votes: 49 11.1%
  • Benzos

Votes: 175 39.7%
  • Opioids

Votes: 191 43.3%
  • Gabapentin or Pregabalin

Votes: 76 17.2%
  • ADHD Drugs

Votes: 108 24.5%
  • Other Prescription Drugs

Votes: 92 20.9%
  • DMT

Votes: 59 13.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 81 18.4%
  • LSD

Votes: 140 31.7%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 123 27.9%
  • Other Psychedelics

Votes: 78 17.7%
  • Anabolic Steroids

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 138 31.3%
  • Amphetamines inc Meth

Votes: 174 39.5%
  • MDMA & Empathogens

Votes: 139 31.5%
  • Cannabis & derivatives

Votes: 179 40.6%
  • Heroin

Votes: 113 25.6%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 150 34.0%
  • GHB/GBL & related

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 148 33.6%
  • Solvents

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Other Inhalants - nitrous, amyl etc

Votes: 46 10.4%
  • Research Chems/Legal Highs

Votes: 71 16.1%
  • Phenibut

Votes: 19 4.3%
  • Other Drugs - list below

Votes: 26 5.9%
  • None - I Was Just Curious

Votes: 9 2.0%

• Total voters
^ The kindly folks of Bluelight, or the lovely mushrooms? =D

^ Hey fellow Brit, glad to hear it :)

What's your favourite drug?

Welcome, BJK.

Just a rough guess, there's probably at least three thousand pages here related to dextromethorphan and its various effects, extractions and warnings. Just give the search engine a shot. When you come down.

Hello I'm new!

I just made this account and its my first bluelight account. I've used bluelight for years now but I never thought about making an account cause I just used bluelight to read about peoples experiences and to find out what the safe dose is for some drugs. But I decided what the hell I might as well make an account.

Last edited:
^Hello Bjk34.

It's nice to see a fellow robo tripper on here.=D But in all seriousness its good to see another dxm user on this thread. Here's true story about my experience with dxm.

Dxm has been my drug of choice for the past four years. I was put in rehab for 30 days after my P.O. found a 30 gal trash bag full of empty Robitussin cough syrup bottles and Robitussin Cough Gels bottles and quite a few Triple C's boxes I had been saving for a couple years for some dumb ass reason. I recently got out of rehab and I'm contemplating on whether I should go back to dxm. I never was addicted to dxm physically or mentally. I only used dxm on the weekends after school and there was a couple times when I went on a 3 day binge but that only happened twice and I think I was responsible about my dxm usage IMO. But my dumb ass mistake was saving every bottle, box and pill tray and stuffing it in one massive 30 gallon trash bag and hiding it in the back room of my house. So I saved up all my dxm product packaging and when my P.O. found it it made me look like an addict and in his eyes I needed to go to rehab. But in reality I wasn't addicted at all and if I had just throw away the remnant's of my cough medicine boxes nobody would have know that I used dxm. But in my mind I thought using it every weekend was ok because it gives a gap between using so I wouldnt get addicted. But that,s my experience with dxm, I hope you found it interesting.:\

Ive been up for a couple days, but why is the date 4/18?
First taste of Alcohol @13,drunk14,30 yearsdrunk,4 sober. Pot, 14yrs old-current(off&on,mostly on)meth 15 yrs old(same as pot).back injury '13,opiods 3yrs, hated it,1 year clean of them.lsd,shrooms and peyote from 15 to about 30.now meth/weed. Fave way 4meth iv.
1 p0st d0wn,49 2g0

I only discovered Bluelight after a bad reaction to prescribed psychiatric medications. But I was a regular smoker occasional coke user and occasional benzo user amongst other things

No haha :) I stopped by to learn about stimulants mostly - I was already a diehard PED geekoid when I got here.