• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to plug concerta.

Thisisinsane

Greenlighter
Yes...first post. Long time browser. Just had to join after seeing the shotty way people asking about plugging concerta were treated...their sexuality brought into it. And really nobody would answer. Juat call them fools and what not. Well, i give up alot for my ritalin and i love concerta. been chewing and swallowing them but if plugging gets more bang for the buck then by all means i want to know the best way. I just joined here and am in awe of the knowledge here. Wow bob wow. But it seems there may be some people here...i dont know. Bottom line...what is the best way to plug concerta and is it really any better than other routes...and i personally enjoy it when my girl massages my prostate...blast off. Anywho. If this is in wrong spot pls let me know. And is there a bluelight app? Much love.

Kcor stel

What subforum was this in? Sorry about that. Thanks for telling us. Stuff like that isnt welcome here.

THIS IS FOR Plugging CONCERTA
mastered this with a lot of reading on forums and trial and error. It?s not difficult but has to be done exactly like explained or it?s a nightmare. Do at your own risk!

First suck off the outer coating of the pill. It will get tacky in your mouth as its coming off. This contains 22% of the dose. Suck/lick/roll it in your mouth till you have a nice smooth capsule. People talk about scraping it off but it?s just not worth it trust. Now you have a capsule that has a dark colored side and the slightly larger portion(depends on mg) with 2 similar lighter colors. The dark portion is just a sponge. Nothing active. We want the lighter side(active side)
Now do this at your own risk because it involves a razor blade xacto etc. 1st you MUST cut off the very tip of the active light colored side. Just taking the very tip off where it becomes a dome. The capsule to be only a cylinder no domes at the tips. With a loose razor blade and a firm surface. Make a sawing motion where the cut will be to get it started a bit before moving fingers clear and forcing the blade to cut the tip off. Sweet. Eat this tiny little dome. The next cut is basically in the middle just slightly more into the dark side so that none of the active ingredient is stuck to the dark portion when thrown away. Same thing start sawing to get the cut going then clear fingers and push the blade through. Now it?s a uniform cylinder with both ends cut off.
Now the outer plasticy casing has to come off. Cut it long ways. Same thing saw the blade carefully until you see that you are just under the outer coating. Use the blade to pry or peel it back just enough so you can slowly peel the coating off the entire cylinder with your finger. Try very hard to get it off in 1 piece. You have 2 chances before it becomes a mission to cut off tiny pieces of coating. If it rips and doesn?t peel just do the same thing on the other end. Now it?s regular old methylphenidate.

Plugging is user preference. Works very well just cutting the chunk in half and lubing up and inserting or you can dilute and do the enema method. Either way it hits much much better. Feels like a totally different drug vs nasal or oral. This stuff doesn?t crush well at all extremely sticky and instantly turns to a slimey sticky glue in nostrils. Which makes it less and less effective. Obviously exercise common sense and caution. Not sure of long term effects of this ROI but many few day benders cause no discomfort burn or anything that would indicate an issue. Do at your own risk! Good luck! ?

OP, welcome to the forums man! We don't tolerate discrimination of any kind and anyone who tries to insult someone's sexuality for practicing Harm Reduction can fuck right off. I understand Concerta (Methylphenidate) has a rather hearty controlled-release mechanism. The thing is, if you're plugging it, this should be easy. What I would do, and I'm not saying it would work, but I would take the pill, put it in a plastic sandwich bag, get a hammer, beat it as hard as it needs to be beaten.

It is a hearty mechanism, but I believe the hammer will do the trick. There is a dearth of information regarding rectal administration of Methylphenidate, so I really can't say much with confidence. What I can say, is that rectal administration is almost always more potent the the oral route. The oral bioavailability of Methylphenidate is approximately 30%.

I haven't had a lot of experience with Methylphenidate in my life, but once when I was overseas, I had to work and I was using a lot of Morphine/Heroin. This led me to a pharmacy that would sell me blisters of it. I ended up taking quite a bit and got to the point where I was like you. "How could this be stronger". We definitely aren't here to help you get high, but I will tell you that, in my personal opinion, based upon my own subjective experience, the rectal bioavailabilty of Methylphenidate must be at least twice as strong, as I used a smaller amount and got the same effect.

I agree with some of what the above poster has said. although the concept of putting an entire pill into one's rectum if fundamentally flawed as your rectum does not have the ability to effectively break things down like that. I'm sure some will be absorbed, but the only way to administer drugs rectally, effectively, is to make a uniform solution and then inject.