• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What did people get from santa for christmas this year?

That's gonna put you on the naughty list next year for sure. ;) Your sibling probably needed those socks!

Nothing of significance... a pair of shoes. I'm the only person in my f-amily with any money so I do most of the present giving.

When I was 10 I started going to the north pole in a hot air balloon every night and helping Santa make toys. I told my siblings all about it and they were so excited to turn 10. But then when they turned 10, they never g0t to do it themselves because they were naughty and stopped believing before then. Joke's on them!

I got a hat I really like from my own merchandise store from my YT channel with my original logo on it and I wear it everyday now. I always saw so many subscribers have pictures with my merch on it, but I never ordered it myself, so I got me, my wife and the kids a SG hat and hoodie.

I already know my presents.

$180 nike air force one gortex boots in black
$100 Macy's gift card
And whatever my sister and brother in law and uncle give me.

I already know my presents.
Merry Christmas !! I love you ! 😁🎄👅
ozZJNQH.gif

Nothing. I ask for nothing. I tell people to not give me gifts. Knowing my mother she will probably give me a $100 visa gift card.

I would not be surprised if I get nothing.

I am a disappointment.

Happy holidays.bah humbug

The first 4 albums from tool, replacement for the old and scratched, oh yea also weed, a bottle of frangelico, 4 100mg Seroquel and that's all I can recall atm

I get to give presents which is my favourite thing ever. My family all insist on doing a secret Santa but I was allowed to buy stuff for all of them this year and I couldn’t have been happier! My favourite thing is spoiling people.

I did get plenty of hair stuff as I bloody need it, long hair takes work and I got ingredients for the most excellent mimosa!

I may be running a temperature of 40C but I’m going to drink it!

Not sure yet but im excited! My grandma sent me 60 bucks and my dad a care package some food and snacks I like early though!