• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What did people get from santa for christmas this year?

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
Anyone get anything fun?

Bonus points for photos of your presents.

Last edited:
Arrgghhhh me laddie some o' th' finest grogg a scallywag could ask fer 'n quite a bit o' th' ole LSD from those merry wee elves!!!

Got somethin' t' be doin' but really startin' t' feel ole blackbeards whale ket 'n a double stacked mitzi turbo so a reckon a might be oot fer a while. Wish those wee elves would farrg off shoutin' fer me they be puttin' me out ma hole!

Tis a pirates life indeed!

i got the same thing i get every year - disappointment :|

A TC Electronics Flashback 2 Delay/Looper pedal.

Starbucks gift cards, Subway gift card, cologne and body wash (as i do every year, what are you implying?), beef jerky, a flash drive (only thing i asked for), some Stephen King books, and other odds and ends.

Edit: and socks! Thanks leet.

Last edited:
Also socks. Wool hiking socks.

Also a book about the second wave psychedelic renaissance that started in 2006. From my mom, not Santa. Thanks mom!

BURNT BELLY

Still recovering from a legal kratom Christmas, BUT wtheck with my stomach? I get that the powder/leaves are alkaloid, but I didn't think it was like ingesting drain-o. Yes - THAT ALKALINE- I'm not a death-wish type. I literally BURNT my guts taking the gel caps, my mouth tasted like battery acid and my whole digestive system was sore (to the touch- like if I had gone to the ER they would have taken me away). I was terrified that

the acid was going to burn a hole somewhere and I was going to die of pancreatitis or something.
The high was great though - can anyone direct me to a way to change/Up the PH from like 1 to like 5-6? I know I have to be missing something. Can any chemist direct me to the thread where a magical solution for this problem has appeared? I don't understand how more people aren't complaining about the alkalinity and stomach problems OR I am completely naive and am doing it wrong :(

I detoxed/tapered off from Seroquel for 5 months - jumped off September cold turk - the lasting/lingering (phantom?) pain made me try kratom to just get rid of that nagging psychowithdrawal bs and now I have a severely burnt belly. bummed out

Kratom isn't a PH of 1 and neither are gel caps. No idea why you felt that way. I used to take 30-50 grams of kratom a day for almost 7 years, never had any problems.

Some people have serious liver complications from kratom, though, maybe that's what happened? I read occasional reports of life-threatening issues but most people don't have any. I seriously doubt it has anything to with acidity.

Last edited:
BURNT BELLY

Still recovering from a legal kratom Christmas, BUT wtheck with my stomach? I get that the powder/leaves are alkaloid, but I didn't think it was like ingesting drain-o. Yes - THAT ALKALINE- I'm not a death-wish type. I literally BURNT my guts taking the gel caps, my mouth tasted like battery acid and my whole digestive system was sore (to the touch- like if I had gone to the ER they would have taken me away). I was terrified that

the acid was going to burn a hole somewhere and I was going to die of pancreatitis or something.
The high was great though - can anyone direct me to a way to change/Up the PH from like 1 to like 5-6? I know I have to be missing something. Can any chemist direct me to the thread where a magical solution for this problem has appeared? I don't understand how more people aren't complaining about the alkalinity and stomach problems OR I am completely naive and am doing it wrong :(

I detoxed/tapered off from Seroquel for 5 months - jumped off September cold turk - the lasting/lingering (phantom?) pain made me try kratom to just get rid of that nagging psychowithdrawal bs and now I have a severely burnt belly. bummed out

The parietal cells in your stomach would have just produced more HCl to adjust the PH back down. If indeed your symptoms are from the kratom you likely consumed an adulterated dose. Possibly a pesticide or herbicide. I would seek medical advice.

Santa also brought me a new wind proof Carhartt hoody. <3

Windproof - adjective - impervious to wind.

I find that to be such a silly word. Do you stand upright when the 50mph gusts come from behind, because of the jacket?

Lol, kidding!

Just a bunch of nice clothes and bathroom necessities. A Walmart gift card from my mother.