• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Staying 'Round the Homefires or Fleeing the Country?

herbavore

Bluelight Crew
My favorite holidays have been when everyone in my family agreed to spend $$ on plane tickets to somewhere far away in lieu of present giving and all the other extraneous expenses of tradition.

This year is a no-go for me but I thought I would start a thread and see if I can live vicariously through my fellow Luz Azulitos that may be traveling. Iceland would have been my destination of choice this year. I read that Iceland publishes more books per capita than any country in the world and it is a tradition to receive a book on Christmas Eve, along with some chocolate, and then after the meal everyone retires separately with book and and chocolate and the solitude of their own minds. Sounds ideal to me this year.

How about you? Going anywhere? Tell us where and post a photo!

I too am homebound this year, hopefully I get to travel next year. Would really like to go to denmark, it's been on my list for years but I've never pulled the trigger on it.

I've never been to Iceland, but man do they sound like a bucnh of boring cunts or what!
Books and chocolate, ohh lah dih dah!
I'm gonna stay home and get drunk and chase my family with an axe.

pfffft he was a boy scout
after the axe I start my chainsaw
while singing xmas carols

Ho Ho Ho!

Santa will be dropping by many places across the world this Christmas young herbavore! However come the morning of the 26th, Mrs Claus and myself shall be stopping at our usual destination to recover, cocktails in hand:

60LHONL.jpg

I've never been to Iceland, but man do they sound like a bucnh of boring cunts or what!
Books and chocolate, ohh lah dih dah!
I'm gonna stay home and get drunk and chase my family with an axe.

Well as long as they get little Viking Shields for Christmas that should be OK.=D

P.S. There has been no young herbavore for many, many, many moons. Which might explain the Iceland thing.;)

^me, too. And as long as my cognitive abilities do not begin to mirror my 6-year old inner child, I guess I'll be OK.;)