• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

GABA receptor subunits

markosheehan

Bluelighter
does anyone know any recreational drugs suitable for human consumption with moderate research on them that affect GABAA Beta subunits besides etifoxine or GABAA gamma subunits or GABAA sigma or GABAC ?

Sorry, no "what should I take to get high" threads here at Bluelight.....sorry, wish I could help...perhaps might be a good time for you to check out the BLUA though...

-PA

I never asked what should I take. This is for research purposes. I never suggested I plan on taking it. I am just wondering if they exist( if so what are they) and also if they are safe for humans to consume.

If there are such compounds out there, they're not classed as recreational drugs. Research chemicals, maybe.

I have found a few. I am wondering how reckless it would be to take them. The ones I have found so far are Imidazenil,bretazenil , pagoclone, EVT 201, PWZ 029, abecarnil, TPA 0231B, H2166, ocinaplon,desmethylZopiclone, Etifoxine. If a person was so desperate to take one of these( due to the problems associated with Benzodiazapines phenibut GHB which he can not take) which would be the safest?

The GABA C receptor is also known as the GABAA rho subunit. or at least that is what wiki says.