• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The BLUELIGHT CENSUS 2018

CFC

Bluelight Crew
This year, Bluelight's going to get its very own set of personalised census data from the annual Global Drug Survey, thanks to the involvement of our very own member Tronica, Bluelight's resident Director of Research (that's right guys, we actually do plenty of bona fide research here at BL).

So please, take just 5-10mins out of your schedule to talk about your drug use and habits by completing the survey (you don't have to answer every question). All data collected is totally anonymous.

The survey is linked through our front page here, or you can go directly to the GDS survey here.

(PS: for all English speakers, you'll need to click the English (UK) flag).

i was just doing it but pressed back by accident and lost all progress.

i got discouraged.

i was a good ways thru as well

Yeah, same happened to me :(

They should really have saved progress in a cookie cos it was really fucking annoying.

Did it. It took me more like 20 min but that’s probably bc my computer is a piece of shit.

Oh, that and I think I answered “less than 30 days” to every category of drugs, which then opened up several more pages about each type of drug. Lol

^ the survey is long and thorough, well done for getting through it all!! I don't think people realise, however, they can just skip any question if they want. I know I skipped a few :)

I don't think it helped the research as much but it was nice to have some clumps of "no use within 12 months or longer". Maybe I'm just a square these days. [-:

I wish I knew I could skip through the alcohol related portion. I feel my opinion was irrelevant, and I don't want poor associations to be drawn between answers to individual questions. I should have read the introductory section more thoroughly.