• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flualprazolam

Phenpsycho

Bluelighter
This new RC triazolodiazepine has been out for some time now and no reported experiences have surfaced on this forum. It's a fluorinated version of the ever so popular alprazolam so i'm guessing it might be a little bit more hypnotic than its parent, but what other differences might make it stand out?

Tripsit has this to say about it:

Fluornated Alprazolam that is very close if not equipotent to the parent compound.

So there's not very much information on Tripsit to go by and no entry on Psychonaught Wiki either...

DNJc20z.png

I'm pondering whether or not to order a gram of powder. Is anyone else interested in this compound?

Last edited:
I'm pondering whether or not to order a gram of powder.

I've seen very little on it. If you do, please report back, ideally in a trip report so others can learn from your experience.

<snip>

If it wasn't against the BLUA to share sources then I would happily share them with you. I don't make the rules, sorry :\

There's a few vendors offering it atm in powder form so i'm sure it will be easy enough to find if you poke around some other forums that allow source discussion. I'm guessing it won't be long before the other RC sources who offer benzos start carrying it in smaller quantities.

On another note I decided to take a leap of faith and order a gram in the hopes it will meet my expectations as a Valium-esque triazolodiazepine that Xanax apparently should have lived up to but never has, for me anyway. Diazepam feels much more "heavy" to me on the sedation and muscle relaxation side of things so i'm hoping the fluorination gives flualprazolam more of a heavy feeling. I'm still deciding on how I will conduct my initial trials, I will either have to lay it on some blotter or dissolve it in PG as I won't try eyeballing it under any circumstances.

I'm thinking with my tolerance being negligible that 0.5mg would be a good dosage to start with but maybe that's even too high. Can anyone chime in on whether this one will be stronger than its parent? Comparing flubromazepam to bromazepam and flubromazolam to bromazolam leads me to believe it will be slightly more potent. I've never tried bromazepam or bromazolam personally so i'm just basing my theory off of popular consensus with those comparisons.

Last edited by a moderator:
... Been on this site for years, well aware of rules.

What people do privately is they're business, although I didn't want a source.

I had another question to ask in private.

Clonazolam(Clonitrozolam) is the best RC benzodiazepine, it is a trinitrobenzo that kicks in as fast as alprazolam, w/ a duration similar to clonazepam. And, it is 1.5-2x as potent as it's parent drugs.

And the most anxyiolytic of any benzo, ever.

Still, Flualprazolam seems interesting for informational purposes, and it might be easier to control for people who just love ?? xanax

Don't assume I am asking for something, in the future please.

It should last longer, and could be slightly more potent. Try checking it out, thought you had more info on it.

Flubromazolam is REALLY POTENT, though I doubt Fluoroalprazolam is more potent than clonazolam (1mg= 40-80mg diazepam, 1.5-3mg Alprazolam, ~2
clonazepam or vice versa, groggy

^ Yeah, ultra potent for sure. And an extended duration.
Og
It isn't on any conversion charts, really, it is supposed to be about twice as potent as alprazolam/clonazepam. However, Clono potency varies anyway, and it tends to be more effective w/ chronic administration, with some sources saying that 0.25mg clonazepam = ~0.5mg xanax or 0.75-1-5 Lorazepam, which would give an approximate dose of only 1/8th of a mg or 0.125mg.

Those dosage equivalency charts are way off.... C-lam is ultra potent and should start @ 100ug increasing by 100ug at a time After waiting twelve hours for it to wear off

I tried several of the RC benzo when they were legal in the UK (can still get all of them now but its a not quite as quick to get them delivered from abroad and of course it's illegal in the UK now) and c-lam is my favourite. It feels almost identical to the c-pam I used to get prescribed.

Beware of f-lam though.....ULTRA, ULTRA strong and just a train wreck waiting to happen.....a tiny amount knocks you unconscious and you end up doing really stupid things.

... Been on this site for years, well aware of rules.

What people do privately is they're business, although I didn't want a source.

I had another question to ask in private.

Clonazolam(Clonitrozolam) is the best RC benzodiazepine, it is a trinitrobenzo that kicks in as fast as alprazolam, w/ a duration similar to clonazepam. And, it is 1.5-2x as potent as it's parent drugs.

And the most anxyiolytic of any benzo, ever.

Still, Flualprazolam seems interesting for informational purposes, and it might be easier to control for people who just love ?? xanax

Don't assume I am asking for something, in the future please.

Sorry about the assumption.

Clonazolam is definitely one of the most recreational feeling benzos i've ever tried, RC or Rx. It's the only benzo i've felt full fledged euphoria from, but ime the rebound anxiety is too strong and it fucks up your tolerance too quickly to really utilize it for any kind of therapeutic purposes on a regular basis. It feels more like a party drug, it's nice to have it laying around to take it in a rotation once in a blue moon though. I'd say .125ug feels slightly more potent than .5mg of clonazepam to me so I usually cut a .5mg blotter into four pieces and take one at a time, usually 250ug satisfies me now.

Flualprazolam lasting longer than alp would be another plus in my books. A more hypnotic and longer lasting Xanax sounds like a dream, so hopefully it will live up to these expectations.

Beware of f-lam though.....ULTRA, ULTRA strong and just a train wreck waiting to happen.....a tiny amount knocks you unconscious and you end up doing really stupid things.

for the sake of HR would you mind confirming whether you are referring to flubromazolam or flualprazolam here mate?
cheers :)

^ He is referring to Flubromalozolam, almost certainly. Itand clonazolam should not be toyed with.

OP, wanted to ask about your general benzo experience, whether you have seizures or neurological disorders, and what you thought of flualprazolam.

Didn't think you hadn't tried it yet, should have paid more attention.

Clonazolam is only thing that makes me feel 100% now, and haven't been able to get it in awhile.

I always made/make an ethanolic solution,

Never tried tablets.

Honestly think giving even small doses to people is dangerous.

However, Flualprazolam seems interesting, And its properties again, should lend it a longer duration, so there is a + for you

Try to get back round to it later

clone vs flu

Those dosage equivalency charts are way off.... C-lam is ultra potent and should start @ 100ug increasing by 100ug at a time After waiting twelve hours for it to wear off

it's almost impossible to gauge the difference between different benzos and their actions on different people. like I hear people on message boards all the time saying Shit like ya I get floored off two ativan.
I'm like are you fucking crazy? I couldn't stay high of a whole script of 2mg loraz but it's different for everyone.
For example my tolerance is so high now that I've been taking clonazoLAM that I order 250mg/125 pg every two weeks and most of the time I am so stupid because it's my favorite bz and ill end up taking a whole oral syringe full. Please no one ever do that. most likely you'll die. I pass out every time no matter how hard I try to fight it. I can take like 5 adds to try to stay awake but ten mg still has me falling out every time. I gave this girl at the methadone clinic 1cc or 2mgs and next thing I knew I was driving her car with her laying in the back seat turning blue to this one broads house who has naloxone (for the methadone it wont do a thing to benz. but she survived because the methadone got kicked out of her but she just barely made it.
I realize that's off tracgetut I'm making a point.. I can take ten times more and wake up every time which actually makes me the abnormal one but most people get blastedetizolam 2mg
I just for home from the methadone clinic and as I'm posting this I just opened up my order that I placed two days ago. It's 50pellets of flualprazolam or "FLAM".
it also came with a5pack of "startiz",which im pretty sure is a sample of etizolam pellets which I've heard are stronger than pharmaceutical etizolam. I'm super excited because I've never had flualprazolam. I can't imagine a bz being better than cLAM. When I say better I'm not just talking about strength. It's really euphoric too. But I think I've been dancing on the edge of a razorblade with the clam so I was exiting to hear of this one. When I first saw the nomenclature I instantly thought rohypnolXxanax.
How bad could it be? if I keep it up with high doses of clam with my 105mg daily methadone maintenance I'm either going to die very soon or have dementia before I'm forty. I couldn't imagine how bad withdrawling from flub lam flub Pam or especially clam would be. I count my lucky stars that I still have am rx of clonazePAM, because it's strength Is so underrated just because it lacks a huge hypnotic effect. but 2or 3mg kpin will stop basically any Fuck withdrawal. withdrawing from kpins has to be the worst thing I've ever experienced out of pretty much every common benzo and the rcbzs as well. methadone withdrawal is hell on earth but nothing like clonazepam wd.
I'm to excited to hold off so I'm going to go dig into these flams and ill be back with a report.
ps there is probably mad spelling errors but im on my old note 4 and it isn't the hero it used to be. bbs

You do realize that both you and that poor girl you dosed are lucky to be alive, right? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did that girl have any tolerance whatsoever to benzodiazepines?

for the sake of HR would you mind confirming whether you are referring to flubromazolam or flualprazolam here mate?
cheers :)

This is a good discussion that could turn into something.

If you are posting, put the specific benzo name in your post.

This thread needs no confusion on potent benzodiazepines. Thanks!

Best rc benzo since flubromazolam. Mood lifting, hypnotic much like triazolam and flunitrazepam, but with a longer duration: 10-16 hours -- maybe even longer depending on your dose -- with after effects that are rather pleasant and not too foggy, with decent anxiolysis that, in my subjective experience, lasts for 8-16 hours after the main effects.

Feels at least 2,5-3 times as potent alprazolam, but that could be attributed to flualprazolam's mildly euphoric, potent hypnotic properties; but at least 2-3 times as potent as alprazolam seems completely reasonable.

Perfect for stim comedowns.

Fuck, i like this benzo a bit too much

Last edited:
I know

You do realize that both you and that poor girl you dosed are lucky to be alive, right? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did that girl have any tolerance whatsoever to benzodiazepines?

she does have a tolerance
about the flam. taste like a xanax, feels like xan as x maybe 1mg equals a 2mg bar xanax
I had twenty mgs
it doesn't last too much longer than rx xanax but it's slightly better. took 20mg under the tongue. not even close to Clam. I like it tho. I don't have experience much with etiz. which will help me crash easier, we etiz or flam?

Best rc benzo since flubromazolam. Mood lifting, hypnotic much like triazolam and flunitrazepam, but with a longer duration: 10-16 hours -- maybe even longer depending on your dose -- with after effects that are rather pleasant and not too foggy, with decent anxiolysis that, in my subjective experience, lasts for 8-16 hours after the main effects.

Feels at least 2,5-3 times as potent alprazolam, but that could be attributed to flualprazolam's mildly euphoric, potent hypnotic properties; but at least 2-3 times as potent as alprazolam seems completely reasonable.

Perfect for stim comedowns.

Fuck, i like this benzo a bit too much
imo flubrazepam isn't so great the zolam is gels strong but pretty much just choral hydrate. no euphoria just knocked out.
flam flualprazolam feels Alston identical to xanax. nitrazola I forgot about. it's great. nothing feels better than clonazolam though. not just imo.

Eh. That's interesting how long it took for something like this to come out. I guess the USA authorities really don't care people getting this sent to their house. Meh. If you ask me, a gram of something like flualprazolam should be more looked down upon than walking around with a few ounces of heroin in your pocket for sale. The damage these RC benzos being sold cause, man. Coming off high doses of something like fpam or flam makes even something like bath salts psychosis/addiction look like a walk in the park.

I'm so glad benzos don't do shit for me (besides black me out).

I'd hate to get hooked on grey market mail-order ultra-potent drugs where withdrawal can be fatal; and with my luck that'd be the thing I'd wind up on.

(That's not judgment, different drugs for different folks, just be careful with that stuff)