• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flualprazolam

FLAP (I was calling it Fanax in my head but I like Flap) sounds very interesting. Long lasting benzos are almost always a recipe for disaster and I worry about the fallout from this. A sweeping ban on the dangerous benzos with regulators sneaking in etizolam and pyrazolam and other-what I consider-mild but helpful benzos. The amnesia from benzos is real and extremely dangerous but it's also a side effect that most people will never realize they've had unless they really fuck up while amnesic.Can anyone with no benzo tolerance and no mixing with other chems who may have info chime in?Would this test positive on reagent tests and urine tests for alp?

I was thinking of ordering 1g of either Flualprazolam or ClonazeLAM powder, along with a facemask and .mg scale. I saw someone mention you can get an .mg scale on Amazon for around twenty bucks, but can anyone recommend one that is truely accurate down to 1mg. Most of the reviews I've seen of the ones in the $20-$30 range claim depending on the day and airflow it can vary by as much as +/- 5mg, which would be a problem for me. My end goal is pressing into pellets.

With that in mind, can anyone recommend a more accurate scale, or should I just go with volumetric style measuring, i.e. getting one gram of powder, thoroughly mixing it with 999 grams of pill press powder to make 1mg pellets. Is this correct?

Get a .001g scale, they're like $30 on amazon. Is your life worth less than $30?

I'd like to echo that flualprazolam should not be shortened to f-lam, because that could confuse people with flubromazolam or vice-versa. 1mg flubromazolam gave me a 4 day blackout, no shit. There was an afterglow too. Only drug I ever flushed, and I did so in the middle of my blackout experience due to how strong it was.

Once the original vendor of clonazolam, who made those 0.5mg yellow capsules, had a fire sale from a friend vendor I didn't know about and the crazy bastards made 2mg with pink powder flubromazolam, the first time I saw it, and yes, there is nothing stronger, I would manage to push out a little of it outside the capsule because half (~1mg) was way enough and I had SO MUCH, at the time the CAD was almost as worthy as the Euro...not so anymore, really not so. Only thing that made me blackout in my life other than large amounts of beer when I was 16 (it was a lot less painful too). Just having my desktop chair and me fall down to the ground in ways I can't understand it happened as I was browsing/playing games on PC. The worst was when I was taking 2mg clonazolam a day, in seperated doses, to save on my rx's and since clonazolam is a strange kind of productive benzo, well kinda like clonazepam is, I would take 1-1.5mg flubromazolam from those capsules I never saw again, pushing out some of the powder inside another empty capsule, was being so zoned out that I would do the woodpecker while nodding heavily from it and the Suboxone (i liked flub-lam a lot because it would make suboxone feel like a normal opioid), banging my nose on the corner of my desk as I was unconsciously trying to regain full consciousness until I realized what was happening, and I had a large dent on my nose that was really embarrassing, almost all summer, wearing a band-aid made it look like I got punched on the nose and if I left it without a bandage and just was disinfecting it, the dent was so deep I'm surprised we didn't see my nose-bone. The later times I got some again, I used my 0.001 scale and had .5mg max at once. FWIW I have a tolerance, I'm scripted 12mg bromazepam, 30mg valium a day for GAD and 30mg temazepam at nighttime but I rarely need it, I am like 3 weeks past my last refill date. Problem is it only really works at 60mg (maybe it would work for me at 45mg, but I'd need to ask for 3 of the 15mg caps instead, which I'm not sure my GP would be fine with).

As for flualprazolam, I obtained a small amount of 10 1mg tablets from a trustworthy source that I've used for years. I went easy, just had 1mg and see. I'm with the others, Xanax is great and if this is like a longer Xanax, I'll be glad, I was always jealous about those 3mg Xanax XR's in the US, I wonder how they feel like, say taking a couple of them and see how alprazolam forced to act unnaturally by binders works. Most people say they suck but then they mention having a script for the 0.5 and 1mg ones...when there's the 2mg and 3mg ones. I hear the 3mg ones are impossible to crush, more so than any of the crazy techniques to extract the hydromorphone from Jurnistas...although, when I was deep into opiates, I relied on HM Contins, a much much better product. But I'll see.

I'm starting to feel it and it feels indeed a lot like alprazolam, my arms are getting jello-ish. It's nice, feels like triazolam so far, I could use an afternoon nap, after everyone in my household almost died from an insane flu someone working in a kindergarten brought to us. Haven't ordered any RC benzos in months, keeping with my rx's and a sudden increase in money made my anxiety go much lower. The GAD is really affected by environmental/situational. I was never insecure in my finances, but I was so sick of paying over 500 bucks a month for my student grants, 'cuz I messed around, my last 2 years of college, the government didn't make it 75% grants and 25% loans for me, it became the reverse, once you do something that takes 6 years in more than 8 years (9 for me, a whole year I just took the money and said fuck it, wasn't my most sterling moment) my 2 years studying for my MA, my dad was trying to illegally cut off my funds (you've went to college long enough, a BSc. is enough), had to fight him in court, whole experience threw me in a bout of agoraphobia, there's so many people everywhere yelling and noises all the time in a court house, I'm surprised I got the grades I got, but it was settled out of court after a year of back and forth, then my dad said, it's really your last year? OK then, I'll pay your pension one more year, he was kinda pissed off he never got to see many of my grades).

Now that I have the job I got, not needing mail-order crutches because I was going way too fast through my 90 valiums a month and 60 6mg bromazepam a month for 2-3 months, and not having to worry about my situation helped a lot and GAD really is just a reaction to too much accumulated stress that doesn't get released. And I haven't had a switch to mixed states from my very slow cycling bipolar, I never really get into far out mania unless I am taking an antidepressant...so at least now they don't bother with antidepressants or antipsychotics. Topamax as a mood stabilizer for 3-4 months along with the benzos really helped, I know a lot of people here HATE Topamax, but I didn't get the weird tasting food and softdrinks thing, maybe it does with aspartame, topamax is some kind of mutant fructose molecule, strange compound, only side effect I remember is a very dry mouth when waking up, a good ultrasonic humidifier did the trick then I tapered it away, it seems like what they say about AMPA active compounds and opioids is true, went from 10mg suboxone to 6mg in a month, I'm seeing the end of the suboxone tunnel, but that's why I ordered this flualprazolam..I also wanted diclazepam but I got no sources for it right now, so I got a small quantity of c-lam blotters with it, to make it worth the wait. C-lam was always very utilitarian to me and never put me in trouble, it seems like it's really kryptonite to some people.

Last edited:
IMO it should be called AVOID. But that's just me. I'm disappointed that know that this stuff is still around on the RC market. It's nasty and dangerous.

I concur. Everybody always told me to never mess with benzo powders, but I did. If you want to dabble with benzo powders then you need to genuinely consider the eventuality that your tolerance will exceed what you can afford at the street level, and if for some reason the benzo powder supply dries up (UN ban effecting chinese lab production, suppliers going down etc) or you can't get it for whatever reason (maybe you get some mail intercepted and flagged), you will be beyond what you can afford at the street level for tapering, and the hospital/doctor won't be able to help you because they wouldn't dream of dosing someone so high.

You might also end up with a rapidly accruing (to ridiculously high levels) tolerance, which means you can't really use benzos any more. As I posted in EADD earlier, this is both a blessing and a curse. The blessing is that I literally couldn't sustain a long term benzo addiction, and the curse is that I can't really take benzos more than twice without allowing my tolerance to reset, otherwise things get out of hand. This places me in quite a precarious and dangerous position, due to the reasons stated in my second paragraph.

Not scare tactics, but the truth. Things get very silly. Not fun silly, but dangerous silly.

I was thinking of ordering 1g of either Flualprazolam or ClonazeLAM powder, along with a facemask and .mg scale. I saw someone mention you can get an .mg scale on Amazon for around twenty bucks, but can anyone recommend one that is truely accurate down to 1mg. Most of the reviews I've seen of the ones in the $20-$30 range claim depending on the day and airflow it can vary by as much as +/- 5mg, which would be a problem for me. My end goal is pressing into pellets.

With that in mind, can anyone recommend a more accurate scale, or should I just go with volumetric style measuring, i.e. getting one gram of powder, thoroughly mixing it with 999 grams of pill press powder to make 1mg pellets. Is this correct?

A major problem with trying to dilute powder with powder is uneven grain size and it's behavior in a stack, resulting in a mixture that is far from homogeneous. While powder might be cheaper or have wider availability vs pellets, the labor and materials involved in diluting it properly and accurately, while a dry powder, outweigh the savings manifold. The safest method for dilution is using a solvent such as PG or EtOH and mixing down from a heavier concentration to a one that is dilute enough to be dispensed with say a small oral syringe at maybe 1mg per ml so fractions of a mg can be easily dosed.

A note about using Ethanol by itself it that evaporation can increase the concentration to an unknown amount leaving you somewhat blind to the actual dose. Always keep EtOH (& PG) solutions sealed and cool so storage time isn't as big an issue.

Trying to weigh out small quantities really requires a professional environment and expensive scales with isolation measures to compensate for air currents, temperature, vibrations, humidity, etc. While inexpensive scales are great for a number of other substances, potent powders isn't one of them. For some more in depth discussion about dilution I would suggest referring to -Flualprazolam/page2 of this thread. Some good points are brought up regarding things like dilution in the original packaging vs trying to transfer it to something else and contaminating your work area or leaving packaging out that could inadvertently dose another person or pet. I hope this dissuades you from the powder route and surely from trying to make pellets at home. Feel free to PM myself or any moderator if you have further questions. Stay Safe.

Oh, my time of messing with powders is over even with my 0.001 scale, and it's not a cheap one. I'm glad to just get blotters or failing that, pellets and making small orders, no more a gram of this and half a gram of that even if it's slighty, like 3 beers more expensive than say 50 pellets than getting 250mg of powder. Still, even when I was a bit incautious, the worst that happened was writing crazy things I have no idea what it came from in my head or falling asleep on my desktop chair or livingroom sofa holding my ps3/4 controller in the same position for 7-8 hours. Literally freezing in place asleep. No waking half-naked up in the highest tree in the neighbourhood and consuming more while "blacked out".

As for flualprazolam, I obtained a small amount of 10 1mg tablets from a trustworthy source that I've used for years. I went easy, just had 1mg and see. I'm with the others, Xanax is great and if this is like a longer Xanax, I'll be glad, I was always jealous about those 3mg Xanax XR's in the US, I wonder how they feel like, say taking a couple of them and see how alprazolam forced to act unnaturally by binders works. Most people say they suck but then they mention having a script for the 0.5 and 1mg ones...when there's the 2mg and 3mg ones. I hear the 3mg ones are impossible to crush, more so than any of the crazy techniques to extract the hydromorphone from Jurnistas...although, when I was deep into opiates, I relied on HM Contins, a much much better product. But I'll see.

How much did you take? What was the onset like?

mportant benzo nfo from a highly experienced user of over 2 decades

You do realize that both you and that poor girl you dosed are lucky to be alive, right? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did that girl have any tolerance whatsoever to benzodiazepines?

yes she has a very high tolerance. i meant to say she odd off of 2mg.
i take 10mg, clam is amazing but it rockets tie tolerance through the roof.
anyways the flualprazolam, i just received 250 1mg pellets and is very hard for me to get high from. even off massive doses like 20mg w/ 115mg methadone. very reliable vendor. domestic in us and you'd understand. I have never got too much off alprazolam. flualp to me tastes, feels, and does almost everything else the same as alp. the only difference i feel is maybe 1mg flualp = 2mg alp. i can't see it lasting longer. feels short acting. with a blind taste test i couldnt feel a diff.
I think flualp best property would probably be to put you to sleep after 6apb or maybe amphetamine without a horrible hangover that a long half lived benzoate would get u. i am sure clonazolam did to my bz tolerance what methadone or subordinate does to an opiate tolerance.
I would have to say it would be smart to have clonazolam for recreation and euphoria or strong adderall or mdma comedowns, flualp for sleep or tryptamine phenethylamine or other psychedlic crisis, and a nice supply of diclazepam always to taper off the potent rc bzs. i reccomend the same with klonopin aka clonazepam. If you can get an rx , save it for emergency, it is pretty much the cure all with drawal bz, preventing seizures, long half life, never seems to lose strength, and excellent for gad and high anxiety.
I see no reason for anyone to have flubromazolam. Zero euphoria. too potent and all it does is make you black out, fall asleep with terrible morning grogginess. I would compare it to cloak hydrate except with a better chance of blacking out and waking up in jail.
Etizolam I could eat like a bowl of cereal, deschloroetiz is trash. Nitrazolam is nice. Flunitrazolam is spectacular. I've only had flubromazepam once and don't remember much good about it. I had fluclotizolam (sp) once on a ten strip. it gave me nausea and I probably wouldn't buy it again. hmmm ehat else...
Do any of you chemistry geniouses no if there would be a possible temazepam analogue or rc?
One more question, is there anything at all on the rc scene close to quaaludes? I never got to try it and I really want to see what it's like. Just please give me the nomenclature and I'll look around for it.
ok to end this, top 3 rx benzos (1 best to 3 3rd fave)
1)Midazolam
2)Clonazepam
3)Temazepam

3 top rc bzs
1)Clonazolam (by a landslide)
2)Flunitrazolam
3)Diclazepam
and hell 4th flualpraz deserves a spot. If you are a xanax fiend time probably won't motocross the difference.

Enjoy and don't forget about what i said about always having emergency Diclazepam and Clonazepam around. They could save your life if you don't want to die off with drawl.
@sp0r412 aka mygreenbic

I was sent flubromazolam as a mistake--the order was for flualprazolam. The vendor corrected so now I have both. The f-lam has already caused horrific problems typical of such things.

Is flualprazolam any safer?

So strong be very very careful with this one. Took .5.mg with no tolerance once and felt great for 2 hours and then passed out for 10 hours missing 2 alarms. I took phenibut my next day as normal for a sat and felt hungover from benzo so I took .25 of flam and felt godsmaxjed euphoria for 2 hours and then passed out for 10 more hours deepest sleep and craziest dreams I've ever had. I can handle clonazolam at .25mg to .5mg no sleep but this one is much heavier feeling than xanax itself and it lasts ages.

Clonazolam: Kicks in relatively quickly, and I think it's fair to say that they hit their goal of creating a alprazolam/clonazepam mixture with mostly the best of both worlds. Higher amnesia for me than others.
Flubromazolam: Can't really remember the differences between this one and the following,
Flubromazepam (other than the fact that I found them the most potent and potentially addicting benzodiazepines I've ever tried).
Flualprazolam: Not a fan of alprazolam at all really, but I do love the fluoro version.
Etizolam: Potentially my favorite RC 'diazepine. It's a lovely collection of all the effects you want. Few you don't. By far the weakest. About as strong as diazepam in my system.
Diclazepam: One of my favorites. Best benzo to ween with by far. It's 10x stronger than diazepam and feels very, very similar, maybe more euphoric and a little lighter. Lasts forever.

Has flualprazolam a longer action than alprazolam ?
I like short acting benzo, so from my understanding i should not like this one...

Ive worked with almost every RC & Rx diazepine compound and this is my take on Flualp.
Onset ~ 10-15 to start feeling the initial threshold warm bzd glow
Peak ~ 1.25 - 2 hours usually.
Duration ~ 8 - 10 hours (seemingly more length with purity, though i know that isnt the case?)
Comedown ~ 1 -. 2 hours. I normally wouldn't add the last part but i noticed the last few larger crystalline batches i got were all >99.98% and it seemed to last a significant amount of time when compared to our other batches!!! I even had other researchers try testing the duration difference and every one of us came to the same conclusion. It may be more of a placebo effect but it was very interesting.

Hi everyone, I just needed to share my experience with this chem.
I tried a lot of "regular benzos", and (to) much RC...
For me, my favorite is clonazolam (even if there is a big issue with it: false sobriety....),but very good for anxiety, last somehow long enough, and no "crash" once it leaves the bloodstream :)

Now about that Flualprazolam, I got it in 1mg pill.
I'm a bit used to benzo already, taking 2.5mg Lorazepam (sometimes 5mg), and about 20 mg Diazepam per day, but I try to quite that habit, I'm in withdrawal.

I had tried Flu-lam in a PG/Alcohol solution I made a long time ago, and one with Clonazolam, but at that time I didn't realized witch one was doing what exactly to me.

So I took 0.25 mg Clonazolam early in the day, and didn't took my Lorazepam, that was about at 8 am.

At 14, after a small salade, I took 0.5mg Flu-lam, letting it dissolve under my tongue, like usual.
I felt almost nothing at 15, just a light relaxation (muscles relaxant ++) and a lower anxiety, but nothing to conclude anything (false sobriety again, trust me)

So at 15 I took the 0.5mg left from the pill.

15:30 I feel a great mellow sensation, a warm body, eyes get heavier, I have some difficulties to roll a joint, I start thinking "there is something wrong...".

16 pm, as I was feeling really great, I took 0.5mg again, 15 minutes later it was completely impossible to roll a joint (nor a cigarette....).
I was getting into trouble because I wanted to smoke, I tried several times, and I lost a lot of weed on the floor, by trying to roll one... not funny the next day.
At that moment, about another 15min later I decided to take the rest of the pill (so now at 2mg).

17 pm, last moment I have seen the clock, 17:15.... but it's not like Flubromazolam where you know, you Will Sleep, ASAP.

No, I woke up at 9 am next day, completely confused, but still no anxiety (witch is strange because of what happened after 16 pm).
Music was loud, I managed to connect my PC on my big amplifier,didn't remember anything!
The front door was open (I live in an apartment, there are 2 other people living here, they must have noticed the music from don't know when, until the next day).
My neighbor (in front of my door, also a friend of mine, just took 0.25 mg Clonaz, and 0.5 mg Flu-lam...he has got no recollection of his day, but he has burnt something he was trying to cook, it was the smoke (and me knocking on his door (the next day)) who made him woke up, even more confused than me, completely f*ck up!

I don't know if these pills are a bit over-dosed, but it is a hardcore drug!
A bit less potent than Clonazolam, but completely different.

Clonaz is great during the day, to relieve anxiety, and this one is good when going to sleep.
I felt it like that:
Come up: 15 min.
Duration: 10h-12h.
Comedown: 3h.
Afterglow: 6-8h.

Potency: ""about 3 times the regular Alprazolam"" (double "" because I can't compare it to Alpraz..); feels like a long acting Triazolam (very hypnotic and big amnesia!); mixed with Diazepam (very relaxant!) and some Clonazepam while looking for anxiolysis.
But as I said it's difficult to put an "equivalent" dosage, because effects are very different.
But I would say for comparison (with benzos we already know): 1mg Flualprazolam = 4/5mg Lorazepam + 15/20mg Diazepam, but difficult to say..

EDIT: Maybe am I too much used to take Loraz and Diaz, it may be equivalent to a bit less maybe, like 4 mg Loraz and 15mg Diaz, but still, it's a strong stuff!

This is only my report, after 3 or 4 sessions without any other benzo( or any drug), poly-consumption with this benzo (and lots of other ..have already been done; here is Only Flubromazolam, ho yes...and on beer..) so only my personal idea about this particular chem; but everyone is different.

Stay safe, it's another strong one!

Last edited:
For me duration is definitely above 12h...
could be half life or metabolites like diclazepam with long half life bastards (i hate diclaz for that)...

@Chips , I think same has you, duration near 15-16 hours, added by a pretty strong afterglow..
But keep save, this is the kind of benzo with compulsive redosing, for me at least, so I have a small double "pocket" where I put 3-4 Clonaz, and 2-3 Flu-lam, to avoid compulsive redosing and it's easier to known if my consumption get too heavy, to avoid detox from benzo, I'm still on withdrawal, not funny..).
But I found it was a good way to avoid going into the reserve ;)

But this one is another very strong one..
Edit: I use this chem only for difficult insomnia (yes I took it 3 or 4 times for recreational purpose, when I just got my order^^.. but I know how shitty are benzo (I still try to be clean from benzo, really hard game), it was easier for me quit an long time heroin habit ( with medical help) than quitting these littles legal trap.
Note: years of use both brown and benzo, believe me, don't play with benzos also keep away from brown, of course it was just to warn people, I know there are buddies playing with benzo here , please don't.

All good.

Last edited:
It had long legs that will have you groggy the next day. Also, it is insanely potent, and one issue I have with it is that it fucks with my motor functioning, like clon does. If I even go over a particular dosage with either one, I start walking to the left or to the right, and I have fallen down just from leaning a little. It is one reason I use either (and flual) in small doses once in a while. Flubro is great for coming down off of psychs, though...it slowly parachutes you back down to earth and slowly to sleep.

don'y see why everybodioes sayiong its potent. unless i got a shitty batch. xanax is number 1