• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flualprazolam

Among the subjects in this study, you're right around the median dose for intentional overdose, konee. Our viewers at home should know that's enormous and unhealthy. If nothing else, you can't stop a habit like that. You need to taper down slowly now, when you have some control over it (as opposed to in jail, or stuck in a snowed-in airport).

I accidentally came across that study looking for coma-inducing dosage, but it's main finding is that alprazolam/Xanax, of which this is a derivative, is inherently more toxic than other benzos:

Because this effect remains after adjustment for dose,co-ingested medication and age, this greater toxicityappears due to intrinsic toxicity of alprazolam. Alprazolamoverdose should be regarded as more significantthan other benzodiazepines.

They measured toxicity by:
Alprazolam hada longer median LOS, greater ICU admission rate,greater requirement for mechanical ventilation and morecases in which flumazenil was administered.

I think LOS = Length of Stay.

Point is, be careful, you're not immune to harm just because you eat a lot of benzos.

^ Yeah that was my point. It cannot be measured accurately. And what would be several doses for some people gets left in the bag...

I can take ridiculously large doses of bzds and stay awake; don?t waste time w/ that, how ever the fact that have learned how to dose my C-Lam overtime does not make it a safe practice or anything people should be trying; as mentioned a spec of this stuff has knocked people for a f?in loop

Just didn?t get why would even try to measure out 17ng or whatever, when dissolving the entire contents and assuming it?s 100%(it is likely not) is a better option, because if the contents are less than you are assuming, and you start as slow as possible, well it is maybe not a great practice though nonetheless it is being done, and if you know ?assuming X amount at best 2mg/ml or 200mcg per 10 units is a better starting point then trying to measure out such small doses.

It?s going to be hard finding coma inducing dosage, however it doesn?t surprise me about alprazolam...

C-lam would almost certainly be worse, even at equivalent doses.

And clonazepam is made in .125mg wafers, it and alprazolam are active in that range, 50-100mcg activity in C-lam is reasonable, meant 100mcg could be active in a not-quite sure subtle way...

Don?t really want to even go into my tolerance, this is more risky than a lot of people probably realize, and don?t want to have that as a reference for people to think of

dissolving the entire contents and assuming it?s 100%(it is likely not) is a better option, because if the contents are less than you are assuming, and you start as slow as possible, well it is maybe not a great practice though nonetheless it is being done, and if you know ?assuming X amount at best 2mg/ml or 200mcg per 10 units is a better starting point then trying to measure out such small doses.

Yeah, you can rely on the free black market to assume that while you may have less than a gram, you won't have more than a gram. So if your aim is 1mg/dose, you could simply make a 1:1000 dilution from what you assume is a gram. Your final aliquots may then be 1mg each or less.

That method saves you any weighing at all. Of course, it means you can use the $30 WalMart scale to make sure your purchase is in the 1 gram neighborhood. If your portable scale says 0.9758g, you can just assume a gram. It's not accurate beyond 0.1g, but that doesn't matter if you assume 1.0 grams. Less chance of math errors too.

And again, I"m sure you have epic tolerance Lorne, but you can't survive inhaling fifty doses acutely, not without the ICU anyway. For things you say are in the 50ug range, that's 2.5mg to maim you, and no one can tell a 2.5mg drug flake from a dust flake.

^ I don?t handle a gram at a time and wouldn?t.

The risk is small, but if someone else got into it, then it could a a disaster. Not that a quarter gram is safe, just cheap easy and a tad SAFER unless they decide to give away 4x the amount...

Just giving an example; aware it is flawed however simply do not understand attempting to measure out small doses when you have a starting point; again a gram is a lot, when you have pg solutions and pellets. Of course, those aren?t exactly guaranteed though, are they?

Same vendor for past two years(roughly). And the free black market? They are teddy bears man they even send me B-day presents, just like Big Tobacco ;)

In app
Seriousness it is sad that doing that is safer than running out... (in my case, at the moment)

At this point Lorne, you need these to live. That's a rough habit. At least when the spice must flow, you can potentially see the future. I don't think they have an RC benzo for that yet.

And I have to follow any superman post with boilerplate about our mortality. You know that, it's just the HR way. Debbie downer here to remind you you'll die someday.

And yes, while this is all horrifically dangerous, the least dangerous is to add diluent straight into the package. The most dangerous would be trying to measure 17mg on a kitchen scale for later dosing.

You need a 0.001 g scale no exception. 0.01 could be use, but always estimate it is 10 mg more potent then assumed as there is such a wide dose gap.

Get a .001g scale, they're like $30 on amazon. Is your life worth less than $30?

I'd like to echo that flualprazolam should not be shortened to f-lam, because that could confuse people with flubromazolam or vice-versa. 1mg flubromazolam gave me a 4 day blackout, no shit. There was an afterglow too. Only drug I ever flushed, and I did so in the middle of my blackout experience due to how strong it was.

At this point Lorne, you need these to live. That's a rough habit. At least when the spice must flow, you can potentially see the future. I don't think they have an RC benzo for that yet.

And I have to follow any superman post with boilerplate about our mortality. You know that, it's just the HR way. Debbie downer here to remind you you'll die someday.

And yes, while this is all horrifically dangerous, the least dangerous is to add diluent straight into the package. The most dangerous would be trying to measure 17mg on a kitchen scale for later dosing.

I normally take Clonazepam, get C-Lam for backup and because of tolerance, although have lowered that.

I am all about HR, and Thank You, that was what basically my point was; it isn't exactly advisable, however dissolving it all at once properly, and taking precautions, diluting it, and starting with really small doses is, to me worlds better than trying to measure 10-15mg, which is pretty much impossible-and think it reduces harm to say that a smaller amount than a gram especially, can be diluted/mixed, and with proper caution and dosing, it isn't ideal, though it reduces harm compared to the alternatives

Thanks again

I think we just put out all the words one could for a drug that hasn't been studied. Good night, fluoro-Xanax.

But oh, how I was wrong! In honor of Martin Luther King, who had a dream that one day a forum would exist, so that all brothers and sisters can talk about a gray market ultra-high potency untested drug even though there can't be anything left to talk about, thread is re-opened.

Please keep in mind, yr. moderator is irritated now. He was a TA for all you kids in the lab, and he knows how you do things (this is painfully true, years and hundreds of students). And you cannot accurately measure individual doses of this shit from pure powder. Y'all been warned a dozen times in this thread (collectively).

"Volumetric dosing" or what I called "bulk dilution" are the only accepted ways to handle these things. So I don't want to hear powder doses of 4mg. Just say "4mg". OK?

OK, go play, be safe.

And he continues to do great things!

Wish there was any info other than anecdotal reports that vary wildly "it is a super potent longer lasting xanax", no it is more like Valium/xanax combo, wait it is REALLY like bromazepam, well, kind of

No, no, got it, it is actually just alprazolam, cut with diphenhydramine and Wellbutrin

Figured it out, teacher/Scro

You can close it back, Lorne strikes again!

That's what I suspect most of these posters actually have, and definitely the case with "pure fentanyl powder snorted". But even though 30mg won't kill them, some lurker might have the real thing someday and read about sloppy handling. So, safety first kids.

--OSHA EHS Dir. Scrofula.

But oh, how I was wrong! In honor of Martin Luther King, who had a dream that one day a forum would exist, so that all brothers and sisters can talk about a gray market ultra-high potency untested drug even though there can't be anything left to talk about, thread is re-opened.

Please keep in mind, yr. moderator is irritated now. He was a TA for all you kids in the lab, and he knows how you do things (this is painfully true, years and hundreds of students). And you cannot accurately measure individual doses of this shit from pure powder. Y'all been warned a dozen times in this thread (collectively).

"Volumetric dosing" or what I called "bulk dilution" are the only accepted ways to handle these things. So I don't want to hear powder doses of 4mg. Just say "4mg". OK?

OK, go play, be safe.

How are you a moderator now

How are you a moderator now

I survived the test.

No other mortal has survived so long in your threads. They wanted to make me Senior Administrator of All of Bluelight, but I still haven't tried Kratom yet, which is a prerequisite.

FYI: benzos don't involve sparkling dopamines or evil serotonin, so this thread probably doesn't have much to offer you. But have fun!

Lmao.

So is this stuff good? I love long lasting benzos (haven’t taken any benzos in years)

Cluck flap, dude. That shit is the devil. It's sooooo strong and doesn't even feel as strong as it actually is after awhile, encouraging re-dosing. My gf & I, who both have had experience with benzo addiction, consciously chose to stomp the 17-18 remaining 1mg flualprazolam pills into the ground, while still keeping two pills to help with withdrawals/rebound (we had purchased two packages each w/ 25 pills within two weeks). I believe flap is too dangerous for even extreme benzo addicts to use. A mere 0.5mg of FLAP is more potent (& feels weirder) than 1.5-2mg of Xanax, and will cluck you up visibly & obviously. Its half-life duration is so long that you must not drink alcohol, even if you decide to 12 hours after ingestion. Aside its prominent negative qualities and relative lack of recreational value, flap is still severely addictive.

Last edited:
she does have a tolerance
about the flam. taste like a xanax, feels like xan as x maybe 1mg equals a 2mg bar xanax
I had twenty mgs
it doesn't last too much longer than rx xanax but it's slightly better. took 20mg under the tongue. not even close to Clam. I like it tho. I don't have experience much with etiz. which will help me crash easier, we etiz or flam?

20mgs is a very extreme dose, even for severe benzo addicts. The average joe couldn't handle 1mg of flam/flap.

^Sounds like a common trend with fluoro-*-lam type benzo. Severely potent in a bad way, long lasting, etc etc..