• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flualprazolam

Never had more than rebound anxiety and minor vertigo, i.e., mild WD symptoms. Rarely use more than four times per week and stay months off them.

subjectively, flualprazolam feels more like a longer duration flunitrazepam than alprazolam

^ If it’s more like Rohypnol, doesn’t seem to useful; if it is a more potent form of alprazolam, that holds longer it could help someone who isn't me(seriously!)

Plan on trying the most likely, though they aren’t too cheap for an experiment..

^ If it’s more like Rohypnol, doesn’t seem to useful; if it is a more potent form of alprazolam, that holds longer it could help someone who isn't me(seriously!)

Plan on trying the most likely, though they aren’t too cheap for an experiment..
i find flunitrazepam useful; and the comparison was weak. Maybe ’longer lasting, less apathy-inducing and clearly more hypnotic’ is a more accurate descriptiob

Flunitrazepam has it’s uses, though whether have Clonazolam; ootentccgttt

Just to update this thread and let you all know I haven't forgotten about it, my shipment of powder has finally arrived and i've decided on making a solution. I'm going to dissolve a bit of it in some PG at a concentration of .5mg/ml so that I can start close to the threshold dose. I'm interested to see how it is compared to 2 mg of etizolam which has been my main go to as of late for completely wiping my anxiety and inhibitions away. My days of recreational benzo use are long behind me so I don't plan on messing up my tolerance to see how great a high dose feels.

This stuff is alright, it's nothing too special. At first I was using it as a sleep aid, then it kind of lost it's hypnotic effects. It doesn't feel like alprazolam either.
Call me crazy, but besides the fast onset, it has more of a Diazepam feel to it. The amnesia on these are pretty strong too.

I would rate this one below clonazolam.

Last edited:
SWIM as well

Just to update this thread and let you all know I haven't forgotten about it, my shipment of powder has finally arrived and i've decided on making a solution. I'm going to dissolve a bit of it in some PG at a concentration of .5mg/ml so that I can start close to the threshold dose. I'm interested to see how it is compared to 2 mg of etizolam which has been my main go to as of late for completely wiping my anxiety and inhibitions away. My days of recreational benzo use are long behind me so I don't plan on messing up my tolerance to see how great a high dose feels.

I am using the 1mg pellets to delightful effect. A lotf of euphoria compared with some of the RC's that have been using lately. Definitely some potent stuff - like I would approximate 1.5 times as strong as alprazolam according to my tolerances.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rate this one below clonazolam.

That is like saying X opioid is below Heroin!

What people are saying is disappointing though, at least somewhat.

Not really a big fan of Alprazolam to begin with(would love some right now); don't get me wrong, xanax are great and all, though they wear off so quickly, you can have rebound effects before true WD and natural symptoms emerge.

Still, the idea of a longer lasting version is of course interesting, though SWIM(seriously, not me, someone close) loves alprazolam, and functions well on them(opposite of some)
So they were interested. Was going to get a test batch, however we both dislike Valium, and personally would rather get clonazolam especially when FluAlprazolam isn't available in multiple forms so actually is(at least seems, haven't tried it) almost certainly less economical.

How about duration? Just Curious; you said fast onset, though clonazolam has a fairly quick onset and holds awhile(although, it is really potent) or so I've been told ;)

Just hatched 2mg Clam and 2 mg FluAlp. Will report back later. FWIW I have a tolerance.

Okay, I finally got around to making a solution, so here's how it went.

I dumped a tiny pile of flualprazolam powder on a homemade platform resting atop my Gemini's weighing bowl to ensure the reading would be as accurate as possible. Deducting the weight of the powder from the weight of the platform, the weight of powder came in at 17.8mg which I then dissolved in 30ml of PG. I should now have a 0.6mg of flualprazolam per 1ml solution. I didn't bother diluting the PG this time around since I couldn't find a dilution ratio for PG to water.

I'm probably going to test it out tomorrow starting with 0.6mg and re-dosing another 0.6mg only if it feels underwhelming compared to 2mg of etizolam which I will be substituting it for as I go about my day. I'm looking for a practical benzo experience here to help with my anxiety in social situations that isn't impairing enough to make me seem drugged up to outside observers. Fingers crossed I don't make an ass out of myself, i'm a bit nervous remembering my first trials with clonazolam and not knowing what this new RC is capable of yet.

Phenpsycho this is not safe. What are you people doing ordering RC benzos with half-mg potency as powders?

YOU CANNOT ACCURATELY MEASURE THIS.

The larger the mass you measure, the more accurate it you will be, but YOU CANNOT HANDLE PURE POWDERS WITH 250 MICROGRAM DOSES. If you want to use this stuff, you need to order blotter, or pre-diluted solution. Or for regular alprazolam, pre-diluted pharmaceuticals you smash yourself.

If you purchased a gram of this stuff, allegedly pure, IOW 4000 doses, you would need to dissolve the whole gram, with gloves and a laminar flow hood.

Let me know if I"m missing something and the stuff has 100mg dosing, otherwise it is NOT SAFE.

^ Agreed however my C-lam vendor has been long consistent, and my tolerance so high that a quarter gram can easily be dissolved in PG or(often cause of easier access) ~100ml 100 proof ethanol. It provides a powerful, yet for me safe and effective solution.

Don?t like to let anyone near that stuff though.

Someone once got some powder that accidentally fell on the table, like a spec, and we?re so high they were falling down and into trash cans

They have pellets, haven?t found powder or f flualprazolam that trust, yet why try to measure a dose? If you have of you could simply have dissolved most of it, and, assuming it?s pure, you would have a better idea of how much you were taking.

Don?t know about this stuff, yet alprazolam itself is active at 0.25mg, and Clonazolam probably 100mcg if you have no tolerance... Either way likely a lot stronger than etizolam

While benzos aren't nearly as lethal in overdose as opioids, this is not a safe practice.

I'm sure you have a massive tolerance for benzos, Lorne. But just how wide is your personal therapeutic window, between "a bit much" and "coma"?

It's definitely not safe for people who don't understand that you can't accurately weigh 17.8mg on a home scale, and that it matters when a dose is in the 0.2mg range.

Presumably this powder comes in plastic packaging? Powders and plastic tend to create charge separation, and you either lose the equivalent of 100 doses on the bag or launch them into the air. When a dose is too small to see with your eyeballs, it is not safe to mix at home (maybe lysergides, only cause they've never killed anyone from OD that I'm aware of).

I don't know what these pellets look like, maybe they're marginally better. But if your vendors had any brains they'd dilute this for you, in bulk. Supply the stuff on blotter, IDK.

What people need to know, if pure powder is how it's actually sold, is your kitchen scale is useless for this.

^ ^

Thinking more about this, you're right, I hadn't thought it through very much and was being a bit hasty since i've been kind of curious to try this new benzo. The only reason I bought a gram of powder is because when I first heard about this coming onto the market the pellets weren't available yet and unfortunately the pellet vendors from North America won't ship to my country anyway so I went straight to the source. Usually I don't buy such potent benzos in powder form but I have a hunch this one could be closer to a diazepam-esque triazolodiazepine than regular alprazolam so I made an impulse purchase. I guess I should have waited for some of the international vendors to start stocking the pellets or blotter.

I wasn't going about this completely without oversight, I did measure out the powder on a platform that would weigh down the scale enough to make the reading more accurate, but even +/- 1-2mg with such a potent compound is an unacceptable deviation now that I think about it and I was being foolish here. I made sure the room I did the weighing in was as free from drafts as possible and also used disposable gloves + dust mask as well as thoroughly cleaning my scale and the area I did the weighing on afterwards. I know that's not perfect but I don't own a vent-hood or have access to a laboratory so it's the best I could do. So now when I pitch this solution i'll still be left with almost a full gram of powder.

I'm thinking about ordering some blotter sheets now and dissolving the rest of the powder in high proof alcohol then manually dropping the new solution onto each square with a ml dropper. I know it sounds like a pain in the ass but if I laid the blotters individually with a ml of solution containing around 500ug of flualprazolam it would be safer than trying to dissolve the solution on a whole sheet and hoping it's distributed evenly, right? I think blotters will have a better shelf life than just storing the powder in a liter of liquid.

I will think this through and do some more research before trying to prepare anymore for dosing. If worse comes to worse i'll just discard the whole bag, i've wasted more money on useless purchases before so i'm not too worried about it. If this was a fentanyl analogue i'd be more worried about an overdose and wouldn't have bought it at all, most benzos aren't toxic enough to cause death from taking a few mg more than expected but blackouts are a real possibility and can lead to dangerous situations.

Edit: I would be weighing the rest of powder then dropping into solution, but it sounds like even 1 gram wouldn't be accurate enough since I had the scale pre-weighted with more than a gram of mass so i'll probably just discard the powder if it's impossible to weigh it out. I know people claim you can weigh 1 gram+ on these types of scales with some reasonable accuracy but you make it sound completely unsafe.

Last edited:
How does this compare to clonazolam in terms of potency? I?m over benzos but do need a small stash to abort/get to sleep while/after tripping. Etiz is ideal but the prolactin issue makes it a no go and I know c-lam is too strong for my non existent tolerance. My vendor stocks this in pellets but it is much more expensive than the c-lam powder I am used to. Is this worth the mark up?

Phen, the ideal would be to weigh the unopened package (with your block, that's an excellent addition) deliver the entire contents into a small amount of solvent, then weigh the empty packaging. The difference is the mass you added to your solvent, probably just shy of a gram. Put the empty packaging into a sealed container.

It's easier to dissolve things into a small amount of solvent first, not the final volume you intend. If you've ever tried to thicken a sauce with cornstarch, you know you dissolve it in a little bit of cold water first, or else you'll get lumps you can never get rid of. Dissolve the 0.995g in 5.0mL of 50% PG if you want (assuming it's readily soluble). Once the powder is in solution it's much much safer to handle.

Mix this by sealing it and agitating, don't use a utensil. After like 24 hours of agitating (off and on), maybe some gentle heating, go ahead and start diluting it further. You would QS to 10mL first, maybe (adding a gram of solid to 5mL of diluent will make the volume go up). Your solution is now 1000mg/10mL, or 100mg/mL. That would be as many as 400 doses per mL.

From there you have lots of options, including just spiking the entire contents into 90mL of diluent. Store that as a stock, 10mg/mL. One point from that stock (100uL), in a syringe, would then be a strong dose.

Or you could divide that 100mL into four separate stocks, at a 1/10 dilution, so they're all 1mg/mL. It really depends on your intended instrument for final dosing.

But please please be careful. This stuff isn't as lethal as fentanyl, but it will still easily kill you or your pets or the garbage man. And weighing the package, opening and pouring into diluent, should be as fast and careful as possible. By starting with the entire contents (the largest mass) you will have much fewer problems with error, and a measuring error of 1-2mg becomes not nearly as big a problem.

WHatever you do, don't snort this stuff.

Edit: and for everyone ordering this shady stuff, don't purchase "powder" of a substance that has active doses in the fraction of a milligram. It will easily kill you, and very likely you are getting conned by these vendors.

Clam is definitely active at 100 ug... Most powerful benzo I ran into even at that dose

I liked it, used volumetric dosing to get the right dose, i would say its pretty like alprazolam but with the hypnotic feel alprazolam lacks.
only used once at a low dose (3mg), i take 12~14mg alprazolam per day so i didn't blackout or anything people who like alprazolam will like it i think but preference on benzos is always diferent.