• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck im pretty stoned, though everytime i step on a nug i wonder how much is on my floor

Been MIA for a bit. Life is great. Been thinking a lot lately about everything and where I’m going to go in life lol I need some X or LSD to help me figure shit out. It’s been a very long time for both. I know either one would let me think out side the box lol! Day dreaming I guess lol

for tonight I’ve had 40 mg methadone oral and 20 mg snorted gonna do more. I go home tomorrow for 5 days then back to work. I stopped my intake of cannabis for now might have to pee test soon. It’s been two week and I miss my edibles dammit!!!! I’m going to ask my doc about lyrica and I e heard it helps methadone high so hope it happens and I feel some what high. Cheers yall!!!

Joe Bean

Damn man it’s been forever! Good to see a post from you I just started posting again fairly recently and haven’t been frequently checking in/posting. Have you been doing any better with your pain? Also I can say from personal experience Lyrica + methadone makes the methadone (or any opiate) way better there’s also the added bonus that Lyrica+weed is fucking amazing! Lyrica + weed is one of my top 10 (actually possibly top five) all time favorite drug combos I can relate to the whole thinking about life lately and what I wanna do with my life. Never had LSD or X before. Can’t find acid here, I’ve looked for years (and no that’s not a plea for sources) and most of the X besides the stuff at raves is like 90% meth or other unknown RC shit but I’m not really the rave type. Since I don’t have X or LSD, also no shrooms for awhile at least and gave up ketamine after using something like 30-35grams in 5-6 months, I’ve been using DXM to help me think of creative ways to overcome complex problems. I write down ideas while tripping and sort through later some are batshit but others are really good. In the past this method’s worked amazingly for me. I know a lot of people think of DXM as some kinda joke or “kiddie drug” but I honestly prefer it to ketamine if used correctly, DXM seems to produce more productive thoughts quantity wise, whereas on ketamine you have insanely profound life changing epiphanies during some trips that can’t be matched by DXM in Quality but 90% of it just seemed like a giant midfuck.

OT:

-350mg DXM Hbr earlier (first time using it or anything similar in 6-7months) not tripping anymore but high enough it’s perfect to mix opiates with

-Some lean, the good shit hydrocodone syrup not codeine can’t remember the last time I had hydrocodone lean, Keeping track but don’t know my exact dose of hydrocodone but about 70mg (no opiate tolerance). I keep nodding while trying to type this post.

-6mg Loperamide. I heard somewhere it makes other opioids more potent even though it can’t pass through the Blood Brain Barrier don’t know if there’s really any truth to it but I figured can’t hurt (well I mean till I finally shit lol)

-450mg Lyrica

-30mg Dalmane (flurazepam)

-2.5mg Klonopin

-Lots of nicotine

The best high I’ve had in a long time.

Damn man it’s been forever! Good to see a post from you I just started posting again fairly recently and haven’t been frequently checking in/posting. Have you been doing any better with your pain? Also I can say from personal experience Lyrica + methadone makes the methadone (or any opiate) way better there’s also the added bonus that Lyrica+weed is fucking amazing! Lyrica + weed is one of my top 10 (actually possibly top five) all time favorite drug combos I can relate to the whole thinking about life lately and what I wanna do with my life. Never had LSD or X before. Can’t find acid here, I’ve looked for years (and no that’s not a plea for sources) and most of the X besides the stuff at raves is like 90% meth or other unknown RC shit but I’m not really the rave type. Since I don’t have X or LSD, also no shrooms for awhile at least and gave up ketamine after using something like 30-35grams in 5-6 months, I’ve been using DXM to help me think of creative ways to overcome complex problems. I write down ideas while tripping and sort through later some are batshit but others are really good. In the past this method’s worked amazingly for me. I know a lot of people think of DXM as some kinda joke or “kiddie drug” but I honestly prefer it to ketamine if used correctly, DXM seems to produce more productive thoughts quantity wise, whereas on ketamine you have insanely profound life changing epiphanies during some trips that can’t be matched by DXM in Quality but 90% of it just seemed like a giant midfuck.

OT:

-350mg DXM Hbr earlier (first time using it or anything similar in 6-7months) not tripping anymore but high enough it’s perfect to mix opiates with

-Some lean, the good shit hydrocodone syrup not codeine can’t remember the last time I had hydrocodone lean, Keeping track but don’t know my exact dose of hydrocodone but about 70mg (no opiate tolerance). I keep nodding while trying to type this post.

-6mg Loperamide. I heard somewhere it makes other opioids more potent even though it can’t pass through the Blood Brain Barrier don’t know if there’s really any truth to it but I figured can’t hurt (well I mean till I finally shit lol)

-450mg Lyrica

-30mg Dalmane (flurazepam)

-2.5mg Klonopin

-Lots of nicotine

The best high I’ve had in a long time.

From a pharmacological standpoint I'm impressed sir. You got the REAL lean too haha fuck that codeine shit. Always wanted to try Dalmane as well.

Added 8mg etizolam to round out the trip and hopefully catch some sleep. Amazing night.

2mg alzam
18mg bromazepam
200mg tramadol
3300mg gabapentin

I'm nodding and feeling very of balance but that's surely the benzos and high dose gabapentin. But still feeling good

Status
Not open for further replies.