• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep a milder-moderate high. For 10 years of drug use I've tried to keep my tolerance relatively low. Trying to cut down on polydrug use and stay healthier.

300mg of codeine
a half g of bud,

should be good for the night

3 days on a cyclazadone bender -- 20-30mg hits every 4-6 hours, clonazolam and etiz and lots of weed to take the edge off. an interesting and potentially useful new RC/drug out there, I hope I just have the willpower to use it wisely rather than binge on it like I usually do these things.

Bowls with hash all night
Dab pen hits
Edible

I'm higher than a motherfucker. I also took benadryl and smoked... had sex and fell asleep. Woke up had sex. Apparently another time too, but don't remember.

My eyes are like :| lmao

1 mg alprazolam
35 mg oxy
150 mg 3-fea (best rc stimulant atm; reminds me of dextroamphetamine)
100 mg NEIH, vaped
A joint, 0,4 g hash

Bowls with hash all night
Dab pen hits
Edible

I'm higher than a motherfucker. I also took benadryl and smoked... had sex and fell asleep. Woke up had sex. Apparently another time too, but don't remember.

My eyes are like :| lmao

I feel the same way man... way chinky. Haha I love THC

100 mg NEIH, vaped
Am I right in thinking that NEIH is N-Ethyl-Hexedrone ("Hexen")...? If so, what does the "I" stand for? And if not... what is it?

Edit:
...actually having said that, I'm thinking that dosage is way too high for it to be Hexen. It has to be some kind of Hexedrone analogue though right? But what? N-Ethyl-Iodo-Hexedrone? :? :? :? ...Just pulling chemical nomenclature out of the air here, no idea if that one actually makes sense, but anyway whatever this is there's surprisingly little information on it anywhere.

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking that NEIH is N-Ethyl-Hexedrone ("Hexen")...? If so, what does the "I" stand for? And if not... what is it?

Edit:
...actually having said that, I'm thinking that dosage is way too high for it to be Hexen. It has to be some kind of Hexedrone analogue though right? But what? N-Ethyl-Iodo-Hexedrone? :? :? :? ...Just pulling chemical nomenclature out of the air here, no idea if that one actually makes sense, but anyway whatever this is there's surprisingly little information on it anywhere.

Yeah it perplexed me as well. It seems like johnlesliemackie is consuming it like all the time, it cant be safe to do that with such an unknown substance I would think. I mean if were thinking in terms of harm reduction...

Last edited:
Lol, now you are just making up obscure and ungoogleable drug names to mess with us. ;)

Managed to find some info on those other 2 though, N-Ethyl-Buphedrone and N-Ethyl-Pentedrone.

Did a little digging and found you actually already gave the chemical name of NEIH earlier - 2-(ethylamino)-4-methyl-1-phenylpentan-1-one - still couldn't find any info on that anywhere! I really wanna know now though, do you know how those letters, NEIH come from that long-ass name? I'm not chemically versed enough to be able to work it out and NEIH is just a little too unspecific for my liking still. :)

Still on methadone but been messing around with kratom lately. Hoping in the future it helps my cravings when I jump off methadone. Honestly I’m not sure why I take methadone for my pain seems like sometimes I’m ok but recently it’s been getting worse especially when I work my back a lot at work. Now I’m off work for a few weeks. I lay around and my back doesn’t hurt as bad unless I sit down and stand up weird on it then it’s like hey fucker remember me ya your back is messed up remember lol any who I’m ranting but I’m hoping kratom is the cure for me we will see after New Years some time. Just need to say enough is enough with methadone and do it!!! Harder then it is to type out that’s for sure!! Joe bean

30 mg oral methadone
30 mg snorted methadone

Bottle of Pranqster by North Coast Brewing Co.
Smoking Cannabis

Really wishing I had a bottle I recently tried, Allagash Brewing Co.'s Curieux. It's an amazing beer. They take their tripel ale and age it in bourbon barrels, it's heavenly. 8)

Side note, I think I might have gotten a concussion. Took a pretty bad hit to the ground and my the left side of my face is a bit fucked. I've never gotten a concussion before so I wouldn't really know, but thinking I might go talk to a doctor. Literally didn't even feel the ground, falling, or the face shit for a couple hours, but I was very drunk.

enjoying the last of my poppies for the year. this is the last week before i fly out to east coast and it's shaping up to be very hectic 8(

3g of kratom

- Breakfast: 3 egg omelette and a bowl of oatmeal -

~20mg of meth, mostly smoked but also snorted some.
Not bad, that breakfast really made a difference regarding side effects. I think I had enough stims for today.

coming off a hefty kratom dose and smoking tuff. gonna take a nap, and then I'm copping a g of bth for my girl and I. No tolerance so we gon get lifted

Some clorazepate, lyrica. No opiates for a week. Awch Methadone wd really is pretty bad.

Well so far today just methadone 25 mg oral and 15 mg snorted but wanting to hear from a friend about some oxy maybe who knows lol maybe not just wait for more methadone. I still have many many oz of kratom for when I decide to slow taper off methadone. I been trying it todather which doesn’t really help any I don’t feel different at all. One time I did I felt a warm sensation when I was in dream land half awake half sleeping and it felt amazing then when I woke up it went away.

Joe bean

0.125mg Triazolam nasal
0.5mg Clonazolam blotter
10mg Hydromorphone
100mg Caffeine
40mg DXM
1 glass of GFJ :)

/edit: 10mg Zolpidem nasal - good nite =D

Last edited:
I was still stimulated so decided to study a bit to distract myself. Just finished doing that and I'm about to light a spliff, watch some youtube videos and then try to fall asleep (hopefully not too late).
Also had 2.8g of red vein kratom and a small piece of alprazolam (but that one was hours ago). Might take a bit more alprazolam (0.125mg in total) if I have trouble sleeping, but hopefully not because I only have 0.75mg left and would rather save it for another time.

I’m almost in the same boat as you: been doing coke and rc stims for four days, slept one full night; the rest are fragments of overstimulated mania and repetitively playing video games for hours straight. Barely used any benso, but just got a hold of:

3 x 1 mg flunitrazepam, taken 1,5 mg
3 x 5 mg morphine, taken 15 mg, orally
Smoked bong hit after bong hit of hash

The flunitrazepam, especially after i’ve recently only used 1 mg alprazolam sparingly, once-twice a week, really resonates with the hash, and i’m in a pretty good mood — probably from hours of anxiety-ridden, overstimulated, lethargic yet awake, state, just counting the hours to when the flunitrazepam arrived and then finally just feel the dreamy, borderline euphoric relief. Flunitrazepam is one of few non-RC benzos that gives me a mood lift and really just clouds ny thoughts, leaving me carefree and at ease. The long duration is a plus. Alprazolam gives me such a narrow timeframe during which i have to fall asleep and clonazepam isn’t hypnotic or sedative enough.

Now: time for 30 mg mirtazapine, chocolate-coated liquorice and chocolate, Godless (the Netflix show) and maybe, in 30 minutes or so, i’ll pop 0,5 mg more; then i’ll wake up in a decent mood

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.