• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I've always been somewhat curious about bupe, IIRC in doses lower than ~0.5-1mg it acts like a full agonist. Does it feel kind of like tramadol or is it completely different?

Under 2mg in most people it has some full agonism. From what I understand, the less bupe you have occupying receptors = more room for norbuprenorphine (full agonist metabolite). Anything above 2mg shuts it out completely.

I wouldn't necessarily compare it to Tramadol, I'd say it's like a really, really dirty morphine/oxy hybrid. This assuming you have basically zero opioid tolerance.

Lol @ you guys "finding" sub strips on the floor. One time I was leaving my house for work and there was an 8mg unwrapped clear as day on my hardwood floor. I sat and thought about it, and it had to have been there for a while because I wasn't on bupe for like 2 weeks.

OT:
Sniffin bupe ~300mcg
Smoking this unreal medical strain named Gelato, w/ 24% THC ?
Have some Blue Dream for later too

I sought out an old friend, and the universe rewarded me with the twist of them being the medical plug LOL

Had a couple big, long hits of marijuana out of a complete stranger's bowl. Then had a few beers. Doesn't seem like much but sometimes it's all you need! ;)

^ I've always been somewhat curious about bupe, IIRC in doses lower than ~0.5-1mg it acts like a full agonist.

That should be due to norbuprenorphine - buprenorphine's major metabolite - which is a full agonist at MOR. With higher doses norbuprenorphine is outcompeted at the receptor site by buprenorphine (a partial agonist) and thus the effects are more limited.

OT: tail end of a 15 mg 4-AcO-MET high. Drinking beers. Really wish I had some PCP.

That should be due to norbuprenorphine - buprenorphine's major metabolite - which is a full agonist at MOR. With higher doses norbuprenorphine is outcompeted at the receptor site by buprenorphine (a partial agonist) and thus the effects are more limited.

OT: tail end of a 15 mg 4-AcO-MET high. Drinking beers. Really wish I had some PCP.

Right. Just out of curiosity, do you think that it has something to do with kinetics/residence time or is it mainly a question of affinity (buprenorphine having a higher affinity for MOR)?

@devilgospel
Yeah that makes sense, I've obviously never tried it but everytime I read about someone (with low tolerance) describing the bupe high it reminds me of a better version of tramadol for some reason. But I know they're very different drugs.

OT:
Think I'm going to vape a bit of meth and eat some kratom.

Last edited:
^ kinetics obviously play a role, I guess especially since buprenorphine's half-life is pretty long. Can't really offer any more thoughts than that without more PK parameters.

200mgs tramadol IR
200mgs tramadol ER

And i packed up my one hitter three times with some decent bud that was gifted. Woke up with a mild alcohol hangover but it's pretty much non-existent at this point

80 mg dextroamp
1 mg alprazolam
0,5 mg clonazepam
Sativa-dominant quality hash
2 x 500 mg acetyl-l-carnitine
300 mg n-acetyl-tyrosine
400 mg l-theanine
700 mg n-acetyl-cysteine

Feelin sharp. Ready for a night of Dark Souls 3: The ringed city and some celeste. Might read the rest of damasio's new, utterly brilliant and mind expanding book, the strange order of things; it'll very much rely on how the amphetamine's attribute, or induced state, of 'stuckness' co-operate with the gaming.

I got a clear bootle with clear liquid was wondering how to tell if it's codeine or not. I was told it was

I got a clear bootle with clear liquid was wondering how to tell if it's codeine or not. I was told it was
Without testing it there's no way to know. Though in my experience A cold-water extraction of codeine, always came out a slight off-white color, like milk with a lot of water in it.

Feeling high AF. Def in straight chill mode just smoked a bowl
Have been in a weed come all day.

7gs of Maeng da tea
16mgs Alprazolam(dosed thru out the day)
120mg DXM
75mgs Methadone
50mg Doxylamine

Buy a drug test at the store and put a very small amount like 1 drop or less in a cup of clean urine or water...test said urine or water with drug test...see if it is positive for opiates.

Sending to a real lab would be best

Smoked a bowl and took 7 grams of Maeng Da Kratom this morning. Just got back to the house and took another 4 grams. So I'm drinking a budweiser right now and will be switching to gold four loko momentarily.

Hey everyone hope all is well! I’m still kicking it and doing ok.

Todays stash is 50mg methadone and half gram of MTF strain of bud! Missed this strain glad it’s back!

Baby coming real soon. I gotta take a bit of time off the kratom. Honestly Im very miserable but I neede a t-break. My baby is more important to me anyway.

1 gram phenibut
100mg hordenine
Coffee
Cigs and dip
2 grams PEA

Im gonna wake up nice and quick!

Things have been good for me lately so I allowed myself to do some meth here and there, only have like 0.2g in total(very high quality though), so I hope I can keep it in control.
Today I've taken:
20-25mg of d-meth (1 small line and vaporized the rest), I won't redose anymore.
Almost 0.5mg of alprazolam
9g of red thai kratom
Some blue Powerade

Right now just chillin' at home, looking for plane tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.