• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xanax bar
Weed
Shatter
Hash that brick shit

I also am drinking tea that my bf just made me

Can't sleep for days. I'm about to take my prescribed Seroquel or maybe half, so I can enjoy part of the day tomorrow.

8-10g’s of kratom today, gonna make it 15g’s soon. This plant doesn’t do shit to me anymore except give me headaches, like literal fucking headaches. I guess it allows me to sleep, but fuck this stuff doesn’t tickle my opiate receptors like it used to.

8-10g’s of kratom today, gonna make it 15g’s soon. This plant doesn’t do shit to me anymore except give me headaches, like literal fucking headaches. I guess it allows me to sleep, but fuck this stuff doesn’t tickle my opiate receptors like it used to.

i get headaches later in the day or high when i do kratom...thats one reason why i quit on wednesday.

OT: havn't smoked weed in like 2 months and have been smoking nonstop all afternoon

Last edited:
Xanax bar
Weed
Shatter
Hash that brick shit

I also am drinking tea that my bf just made me

More shatter more hash. You wouldn't believe the price I got on this fire hash from the homie. He's so chill and going to hook me up with another dab vape pen that's mad expensive, but for only $20 too :D no the hash was not that much, hell nooo

I got a half o of this hash ahahaha =D I live up to my 17 year old username.

Also just got some molly, tradey trade

This fucking hood ass dude thought we wanted white and apologized and said he'd drive to our place to bring the Molly. He personally went to pick it up and we only wanted a half gram. He came and was like I hooked you guys up... and we never even discussed a price. He gave us a bag of fire moonrock and it weighed out as 2.1. LOLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE FUCK. And it tested as real. I had sex for like at least 8 hours (okay maybe 6hrs)

We made art first and put up our tree then fucked forever. The guy was like get white from me. So this might never happen again, but yooooo 2.1g for less than a half g.

We put a huge ass rock of it in a container for new years lmao

Smokes a bowl =D
And muscle relaxer time

Whoops I forgot I fell down a staircase earlier that day and now I feel it, but the sex was worth it. Fuck it.

I'm supposed to be at a famsgiving at 3 p D':

Last edited:
80mg Oxycodone
60mg bk-DMBDB
10mg Zolpidem
2.5mg Lorazepam
300mg Pregabalin

/edit: ...and not to forget the usual glass of GFJ!! =D
/edit2: have to add 0.25mg Triazolam (nasal) and 0.25mg Flunitrazolam for a bit more sedation/relaxation... :sus:
/edit3: a fresh piece of fruit cake with vanilla creme - yummy! :)

Last edited:
Day was ok, spent it sober & fighting off a cold, but also got out of work very early and hung out with friends all afternoon/evening.

Now I'm smoking spliffs before bed and so so thankful I don't work tomorrow. I don't even have any plans.

Maintenance codeine & 80 mg 2-FMA earlier in the morning. Been enjoying 3-HO-PCP the last 2 evenings, that shit is so good. I'm so glad it became available, because the 3-MeO-PCE and O-PCE I'd been doing before pale in comparison to it. And it only lasts for 3-4 hours instead of the 10+ for 3MeOPCE so I can actually get wrecked late in the evening and even get some proper sleep afterwards with no hangover the next day.

Going to try 3-HO-PCE next methinks.

Plugged 15 mg 3-HO-PCP cause who wouldn't want to be dusted on a Sunday afternoon.

Last edited:
0.25mg Triazolam + 2mg Hydromorphone IV --- wow!! 8o

just decided that I'm doing that max. once a month.

/edit: snorted 4mg Hydromorphone

High!! Chill!! :|

Last edited:
10mg diazepam (4mg redose T+3h)
30mg dextromethorphan
poppy pods

it's rainy, i'm listening to Pink Floyd.

Last edited:
Cannabis, kratom, green tea, ginseng, and a delicious chocolate macadamia nut/coconut cookie. 6 hour shift of working in a kitchen is done, and I've been hanging out with this ridiculously cute girl on my night shift, so I'm honestly feeling pretty god damn good. I don't even care if shit goes anywhere between us, its just nice to have women around at work instead of the filthy borderline psychotic dudes like myself who worked at the (insanely unsafe and drug filled and poorly managed) junk removal service that was my old job.

The relief from finding work I enjoy is actually the best thing I'm buzzing on at the moment, man.

I really want some acid though.

3g Phenibut
0.5mg Flunitrazolam
200mg Caffeine
12mg Hydromorphone :| :|

/edit: naaaah, kinda boring... also put 2mg Clonazepam under my tongue :X

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.