• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
tore the house apart and found the pills i made wife hide from me. soo...

200 mg tapentadol plugged.

we have to go buy a safe

Last edited:
I have zero opiate tolerance, and one of my friends hooked me up with some of his methadone :D he's rx'ed 100mg per day and says he doesn't notice much of a difference between taking 80mg and 100mg. As someone with no tolerance, 20mg has me buzzin' good. So I'm on that and some potentiators:

~20mg Methadone
1.5mg Clonazepam
1200mg Gabapentin
A few bowls of some extremely good weed
Hand rolled cigarettes

I thought about taking 25mg DPH to potentiate, but I'd most likely just fall asleep. Already feeling pretty sleepy as it is :) feeling great though.

Man I was wondering what was up with you bro!!! Ignio hope you get that under control. I know what it feels like also as I did that when I was in Mexico not so bad this last time but the time before that it was everyday for almost a month there. Other than that I hope all is well with ya!
Joe Bean

How's the 4-FA feeling overall?

Slightly more underwhelming than I expected. I only have experience with 2 other stims besides caffeine, them being 3-FPM and 2-FMA. 4-FA felt like a 2-FMA-type stimulant with a touch of stronger euphoria and otherwise noticeable serotonergic activity, but it was by no means an exceptionally pleasant experience. The 3-HO-PCP I took afterwards was more interesting and satisfying, but then again I'm a sucker for dissos. Next time I'll up the dose to 130 mg I think, maybe then I'll feel what needs to be felt!

OT: 300 mg codeine and 50 mg 2-FMA. Feeling pretty decent all things considered.

Popped another xanax bar, last one was 6 or more hours ago so no real overlap. I have way too many of these fucking things right now, might end up doing a flush in a week or two to avoid addiction.

50 mg Vyvanse
Cannabis

Haven't taken any stims in a while so it's been a fun night, although I can't stop smoking. I feel like I want to smoke every thirty minutes.

The adderall often over powers the weed ime, I don't enjoy this combo unless I had a lot of weed.

Just smoked a blunt, no other drugs. Life is good right now...

Some amped RL off-topic nonsense, read at your own risk of severe brain damage:

NSFW:
Received the money from selling my old apartment today. Got some loans to pay back (I'm doing it voluntarily as it's a mortgage, but fuck paying interest), but going to leave myself a few thousand pocket money. Just a few months ago I was struggling with money because I had been unemployed for 3 months because I left the lab and my teacher job hadn't begun yet (September, but first salary in October, so 4 months total) and we had just bought a new apartment, which also put a dent in our finances. But now I'm working quite a lot overtime and getting a good paycheck, so that has definitely improved my mood, and as a consequence I actually don't want to use drugs as much. Funny. But today it's part A regardless.

So, OT: 600 mg codeine oral, 80 mg 2-FMA plugged. Got some alcoholic drinks waiting, and then going to enter PCP-land when the family is asleep. Sounds good to me. Would have preferred 4-FA to 2-FMA today tbh, but doing entactogens 2 days in a row is contraindicated as much as I understand, and wouldn't be as good as the first day anyway.

4 hour later E:
@bamos: how do you like the flunitazolam? If you've tried flubromazolam, how does it compare to that one? Out of the benzos I've tried, them being diazepam, bromazepam, nifoxipam, alprazolam, and flubromazolam, I like flubromazolam the most with bromazepam being a close second (I really want to try pyrazolam, it being the triazolo version of bromazepam, as I find triazolos more recreational). Flunitrazolam, being the triazolo version of flunitrazepam, sounds interesting, although the actual reports I've read about it seem to indicate it's not as good as one would expect it to be.

OT: close to a bottle of 11% sparkling wine and added another 100 mg 2-FMA plugged. Since tomorrow is a work day, I'm not going to indulge in PCP as falling asleep on dissos is really hard, and I gotta get up early tomorrow. There's no better PCP day than Friday though, so there's that going for tomorrow.

Last edited:
This freakin Halcion / Triazolam! Snorted 0.125mg today again to relax and potentiate my Hydromorphone.

IME it's one of the most addicting, if not THE most addicting benzo. Wikipedia says that its intranasal BA is 98%. Dammit I hate / love this rush, quick onset. And due to its short half-life I don't have a hangover the other morning. It's almost too ideal.

OT: 0.25mg Clonazolam and 0.125mg Flunitrazolam sublingually, 0.125mg Triazolam and 10mg Hydromorphone nasally :|

Some amped RL off-topic nonsense, read at your own risk of severe brain damage:

NSFW:
Received the money from selling my old apartment today. Got some loans to pay back (I'm doing it voluntarily as it's a mortgage, but fuck paying interest), but going to leave myself a few thousand pocket money. Just a few months ago I was struggling with money because I had been unemployed for 3 months because I left the lab and my teacher job hadn't begun yet (September, but first salary in October, so 4 months total) and we had just bought a new apartment, which also put a dent in our finances. But now I'm working quite a lot overtime and getting a good paycheck, so that has definitely improved my mood, and as a consequence I actually don't want to use drugs as much. Funny. But today it's part A regardless.

So, OT: 600 mg codeine oral, 80 mg 2-FMA plugged. Got some alcoholic drinks waiting, and then going to enter PCP-land when the family is asleep. Sounds good to me. Would have preferred 4-FA to 2-FMA today tbh, but doing entactogens 2 days in a row is contraindicated as much as I understand, and wouldn't be as good as the first day anyway.

4 hour later E:
@bamos: how do you like the flunitazolam? If you've tried flubromazolam, how does it compare to that one? Out of the benzos I've tried, them being diazepam, bromazepam, nifoxipam, alprazolam, and flubromazolam, I like flubromazolam the most with bromazepam being a close second (I really want to try pyrazolam, it being the triazolo version of bromazepam, as I find triazolos more recreational). Flunitrazolam, being the triazolo version of flunitrazepam, sounds interesting, although the actual reports I've read about it seem to indicate it's not as good as one would expect it to be.

OT: close to a bottle of 11% sparkling wine and added another 100 mg 2-FMA plugged. Since tomorrow is a work day, I'm not going to indulge in PCP as falling asleep on dissos is really hard, and I gotta get up early tomorrow. There's no better PCP day than Friday though, so there's that going for tomorrow.

@belligerent drunk: Although I can't compare it to flubromazolam, I really like it. It's definitely not that hypnotic one would think, which I favor. It's more relaxing, anxiolytic and a bit euphoric. I also read a lot of negative reports and wasn't sure if should give it a try, but you never know what the reviewers expectations are.... ;) I guess you have to test and see for yourself, which I strongly recommend.

/edit: I'll probably order some Pyrazolam from my vendor next time. Triazolo version of Bromazepam sounds very interesting! Thanks for the advice.

Last edited:
DRUG CULTURE is the illest board on here

I'm dranking some red wine this Thanksgiving

what are u doin

Taking one more dab and then off to dinner =D

Hope everyone's having a safe Thanksgiving

Cannabis and food and Kratom. Theanine supplements. Some red wine I didn't finish cause I really am trying not to drink, but didn't want to be impolite at my mother's house.

4.5g phenibut, finishing up 2nd beer, about to chief the 2nd spliff.

not doing anything this Thxgiving but I visit my folks in 10 days so no biggie.

edit: i took way more phenibut than i meant to. i thought my pills were .25g they're .5g. shit

Last edited:
I'm dranking some red wine this Thanksgiving

what are u doin

Hey mrgg, welcome to DC. The "How high are you?" thread is basically our social thread here as well, so everything to the effect of your freshly created thread would fit here. I merged your thread with this one.

OT: feckin 2-FMA lasts so long. Shot myself in the foot yesterday evening by taking a large booster dose. Basically didn't sleep tonight at all, and it's 5:45 now, though I did spend around 5 hours in bed trying to be as relaxed as possible. I guess for seasoned stim users skipping 1 night is as common of an occurrence as it gets, but I really can't function without sleep. Luckily today is somewhat easy at work, though being a brain dead slug is unacceptable at my job unfortunately for me.

So 100 mg 2FMA to wake myself up a little.

being sober, CT kratom and lyrica...again. :(

Doing it voluntarily, semi or not at all? In any case, sucks... got any comfort meds?

2 30mg ir addereall
1.5mg xanax

I don't feel high unless I smoke weed, bud man wouldn't serve me cuz thanksgiving... so how high? not really. altered state though

Hey mrgg, welcome to DC. The "How high are you?" thread is basically our social thread here as well, so everything to the effect of your freshly created thread would fit here. I merged your thread with this one.

OT: feckin 2-FMA lasts so long. Shot myself in the foot yesterday evening by taking a large booster dose. Basically didn't sleep tonight at all, and it's 5:45 now, though I did spend around 5 hours in bed trying to be as relaxed as possible. I guess for seasoned stim users skipping 1 night is as common of an occurrence as it gets, but I really can't function without sleep. Luckily today is somewhat easy at work, though being a brain dead slug is unacceptable at my job unfortunately for me.

So 100 mg 2FMA to wake myself up a little.

Doing it voluntarily, semi or not at all? In any case, sucks... got any comfort meds?

voluntarily. lyrica 100 percent substitutes for a kratom dependency with zero discomfort, so i just see that as continuing the dependency and not getting clean.

don't really need comfort meds i've CT kratom from a 5 g or so a day habit many times and its not that bad at all, like one or two nights without sleep and feeling lethargic for 4 or 5 days. nothing like subs or hard opiates.

0.125mg Flunitrazolam
0.125mg Triazolam
60mg Oxycodone IR
1 glass of GFJ

drinking tea tea tea.

still waiting for my hangover from the large amount of phenibut yesterday. i guess it might not come. such a weird fucking drug. definitely not going above 2g in the future, way too emotional and buzzy for me.

almost time for my next spliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.