• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed
2.5 mgs of klonopin
Just popped two benadryls

*Waiting*

Shortly after doing this I ended up cooking rice and stuff for my dog.... and was still wide awake. Then maybe weeeeellllll over an hour later did I crawl into bed.

Me rn:
Smoking blunts
Smoking smoking smoking

i ended up doing 140mg of hydrocodone in 6 hours and had an intense histamine reaction for the past 2 days. My face turned very red and was sensitive and itchy. Just my face though, the rest of my body was fine. I was very stoned

i ended up doing 140mg of hydrocodone in 6 hours and had an intense histamine reaction for the past 2 days. My face turned very red and was sensitive and itchy. Just my face though, the rest of my body was fine. I was very stoned

Should have ate benadryl. And if not go get some prednisone. I broke out in hives in July it sucked. Started on my face then moved its way on.

I did have a little benadryl but didn’t want to kill the high by oversedating myself. It’s almost completely gone today.

Sober, just finished up working on my car's exhaust for fun sounds and more power. Found out my buddy should know in January when he will finally be able to move to Oregon, which was his plan this year before he got stuck in court over bullshit.

Gonna roll up a nice spliff for now and watch some TPB if I don't wind up talking on the phone.

Have just a little over a quarter ounce of mixed top-shelf bud I've been smoking on.

Going to take a tolerance break.

I found the new thread oh what a fucking winter it is!! Anyone care to guess the temp up here on the Arctic Ocean as of today? It was -10 and with the damn windchill it was -41 but I think it warmed up yes it did it’s 5 above now with the windchill of -20. Winter is here till may for breakup show and ice off the lakes and ponds will be sometimes June. Summer is 2 months then cold starts back up. It snows every month here crazy huh!! Anyways I have two days left go home on turkey day. Fun fun!! Tried my kratom took to much had a huge head ache the next day won’t do that again. But when I get home I’ll be lowering my methadone and take kratom to help my cravings and hopefully let me feel better with a low dose of methadone. I’m talking like 20-25 mg a day.

Today I’ve had 30 mg methadone oral
10 mg snorted not sure if it has better BA then oral but I do notice I’m high when I do this basically all night I snort another 25-30 mg the next 12 hours and I’m high the whole night :)

Everyone have a great evening or morning wherever you are at! Stay blessed and high!!

Joe bean

I had a similar thing happen to me when I had been using O-desmethyltramadol at very high doses, then ran out and went right back to codeine. My opioid tolerance had risen not fallen during the O-DT binge, but my histamine tolerance had fallen (O-DT is not nearly as histamine-releasing as codeine), so when I took my usual 800 mg codeine dose, I was fucked. Luckily it only lasted for a couple hours and I was still able to enjoy my high; next time there wasn't any.

OT: morning 800 mg codeine. Didn't take any yesterday, so I was in pretty bad shape this morning. Now I'm alright though. Going to receive my RCs later today: 4-fluoroamphetamine, 2-fluorometh, 3-HO-PCP. Excited about all of them, gonna be my first time doing 4-FA.

It has been a while since I have posted. I still take my prescriptions everyday and have just done so:
120 mg Methadone
600 mg Pregabalin
2 mg Clonazepam
0,5 mg Clonazolam (a RC, not a script but an addiion to my Clonazepam).
2 mg Alprazolam

In the last month or so I have taken around 2 g of cocaine everyday. This is becoming a problem as i it start to drain my finances severly. First I was financing it using methods I do not care to continue. It is also starting to intervene with my everyday life which for me is when I start walking the line of being in control of my addiction and loosing control of my addiction.

23 300mg gabapentin pills
2 bongloads and a blunt durban poison (almost done with this bag like the strain moving on to some hawaiian spice next)

OT: morning 800 mg codeine. Didn't take any yesterday, so I was in pretty bad shape this morning. Now I'm alright though. Going to receive my RCs later today: 4-fluoroamphetamine, 2-fluorometh, 3-HO-PCP. Excited about all of them, gonna be my first time doing 4-FA.

4-FA is the bomb. I like it better than MDMA, I think it probably doesn't release serotonin quite as hard (my brain can't handle post MDMA serotonin depletion) and more dopamine effects.

I was laying backwards off my bed just now and accidentally did a back flip while hitting my ankle on my dresser in the process. Why you do this to yourself?

I was trying to crack my back. I can't sleep.

0.5mg of klonopin
And cigarettes

Coming up on 100 mg 4-FA plugged. Morning codeine dose has worn off and I'm starting to feel the onset of WD, but I hope it won't affect the experience too much. If anything, I'm hoping the 4-FA will mask the WD. For example, last time I used 2-FMA I actually went 5 days without codeine at all, the 2-FMA masking the withdrawal so well.

Since 4-FA doesn't seem to last very long, I might add some PCP near the end of the experience. Does that seem like a silly idea to anyone who has combined dissos and emathogens like MDMA?

0.25mg Triazolam nasal
2.5mg Lorazepam sublingual
probably the other 0.25mg Triazolam later :)
and of course the usual 8mg Hydromorphone IN
...not to forget the glass of GFJ!! =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.