• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Interview with master Kambo practitioner Simon Scott

u new here? hahaha. If only you bothered to look at my post history. I've tried probably 20-30 different psycedelics.. 2cx, 4 sub, mushrooms, lsd, alad ald52 escaline blahblahblah. I've "seen the light" and talked to "god" or whate ver a few times. Still can't stand being alive. So now i am gonna try this. Cuz why the fuck not right?

Any other texicans wanna hop on next mon-wed?.

Now i'm seeing I can't take melatonin either. Fuck. No kratom, no o pce (ketamine is 3 days of non use before kambo so I'm sure o pce is more), no melatonin. ALthough cannabis, alcohol and benzos are still cool just not w/in 24 hours or so.

If the dude wouldn't have told me to be off kratom for 7 days I'd be headed up there tommorrow. That is how desperate I feel to not want to fucking die all the time. I could lie and just keep taking Kratom,, somehow that doesn't seem like a good idea though. It's like why even bother if I can't be honest and do it right.

I vaped DMT once and didn't break through. I felt like I broke time and was feeling so crazy if I had a pistol in the room I woulda blown my brains out. Only psychedelic I gave away after trying once.

I wouldn't mind an ayahuasca ceremony or some such, but I don't think I'll ever vape anything tryptamine like that again.

How long do you have to go without taking Melatonin?

That's a pretty weird thing for them to tell you you can't take, I mean it's just a sleep hormone the body already produces.

If they have an issue with that I'm guessing they'll have an issue with my SSRI Lexapro but I really hope not.

Wait, they are ok with benzos and booze but not melatonin??!!

Could you ask them their reasoning behind that? Cause that's just straight up odd.

I've never heard of melatonin having a negative interaction with anything.

So 7 days without Kratom huh?

That's easy for me, Melatonin would be harder as I take it every night to sleep but if it's just a few days I could pull it off I guess probably.

If you could please find out for me how long you have to be off Melatonin, and also if you wouldn't mind asking, if SSRIs like Lexapro are ok just for my sake, I'd appreciate it.

Hey, they sent me a long list of substances and such. I can pm you. if you send me your email I will send it to you. I am thinking it's just a basic guideline given to all IAKP certified practicioners.

I dunno. He said if I stopped for a week I'd be fine. I was kinda scared to say "well can I do less" and have him be like "no" and say no to the thing. I take 6-9mg a night usually. I found other sites IAKP certified that said 3 days (IF POSSIBLE). What he sent me didn't have any specific time frame. so I will find out? Ty and cut down to 3mg a night and stop the last three.

Kratom is hard. I've been taking prolly 20g a day or so. Sometmes less, sometimes more. I took a small dose, maybe 4g this morning cuz I had shit to do. Not feeling too great, smoking a lot more and taking more diclaz but whatever.

I have been doing a lot of forum reading and whatnot. Will do some more. It's a weird thing to be excited for, but I think it will be a good thing.

Dude I don't stalk people's post history's nor do I keep track of people's names unless they post something noteworthy to me..

DMT for me is probably the best medicine of them all to take away the feelings your having but to be honest I'm guessing some life changes are in order. You can take all the psychedelics in the world but if you don't implement the changes they show you, you'll wind up more depressed than if you had never taken them at all.

As someone who's tried Kambo, I'd say I wouldn't get my hopes too high for this to be the magical cure. Again if things don't change you'll come home to the same shit and feel the same way again before long.

-GC

Last edited:
^^^I highly suggest checking out psychedelics too man, I find them even better for what your seeking trust me. Kambo should be used in conjunction with psychedelics if your looking to get out of this rut with alternative medicines.

Have you tried DMT before?

-GC

In my case, I had a few bad experiences with psychedelics and there's something that probably changed in my hormonal system, now even with low doses, I feel very anxious during a big part of the trip. When I was younger, I was tripping heavily without having a second thought, but it's not the same anymore.

Maybe kambo before aya at some point, but not now.

In my case, I had a few bad experiences with psychedelics and there's something that probably changed in my hormonal system, now even with low doses, I feel very anxious during a big part of the trip. When I was younger, I was tripping heavily without having a second thought, but it's not the same anymore.

Maybe kambo before aya at some point, but not now.

Thanks for chiming back in I am kind of in the same boat. Not neccessarily bad experiences. I've had quite a few profound, life changing, psychedelic experiences. Then a lot of bad. Kinda like, I kept tripping without doing the positive things I knew I should. Psychedelics just turned into a collecting obsession and tripping all the time for no reason.

I remember my first few mushroom (picked myself) trips. It was more grounded and connected, with more of a spirit than say 2c c or 4 aco dmt etc. Not that they don't both basically go to the same place... I just I dunno. I always had a desire to just fuck off to a culture who still has "shamans" and what not and just chill and learn from them and help people myself. That desire became covered up with the slog of life and I can barely remember that guy anymore.

I am just hopeing for some type of reset. I know it won't last forever. Natives do it once a month generally during lunar cycle. The guy I talked with said if it works well for them, most people do it again in a month or two. That's fine with me. Better one thing a few months that makes me a better person, than 4-5 things a day just to get out of bed and not want to die.

Whatever happens, at least I won't be sitting here next week going "well what if I had tried?"

well I just booked an airbnb so anyone interested in the outcome of 3 days of Kambo... I can update you next wednesday or thursday.

Very interested, please let us know! Hoping it's great for you!

Well, if you have a criminal record DON'T bother with AIRBNB. They are cool to have a copy of your id, payment method let you book some shit, then email you a day before your trip saying they are canceling your account b/c of your record. FUCK YOU AIRBNB. Shit like this is why people get out and rob motherfuckers. ugh. I guess an overpriced hotel it is.

Did my first session today.

Good Lord all mighty did the Sananga eye drops burn. No matter what u think it will feel like, it's probably worse. He put two drops in each dye Cor er, told me to open my eyes a d shake.the. back and forth. within a second I could.not open them. You are supposed to breathe deep, but my nasal passage was immediately blocked. I think I went through 1/2 a roll of toilet paper. Lol. The drops maybe only lasted 3-5 minutes? It was all I could do to not hope up and rinse the fuck out of my eyes with water. Fun time

Thatdissapated and I found myself laughing. Why? Not sure. I guess just thinking of all the dumb shit I've done, broken bones, hospital trips, incareration trips, and some fuckin eye drops hurt worse.than all that. It seemed hilarious to me.

The Kambo. He did a test dot. 5 minutes and. Othing, so three more dots for 4 total. Honestly I really didn't feel much. Like I could tell something was going on in my gut but it wasn't enough to purge. He ended up having me do the ole two fingers dow. The throat. That worked.
Laid down. A but, had some.hape (Amazonian snuff), that shit feels like a bullet blown into your skull. I liked it tho.

While I was chilling, he did the lady that was there too. It was her second time And she did 4 dots. Within 15 seconds I could see her getting misreable And sick as fuck. She ended up purging and was not having a good time at all.

So it obviously works, maybe itz just the Drug Hardhead in me? He said he'd give me 6 tomorrow and see how that goes.

I kinda feel shitty.prolly cuz I cold turkey kratom last week. No dissos last week. No weed since Sunday morning. Trying not to take my diclaz. In a city with nothing to do, well that I want to blow all my $$$ on.

So. I guess I'll find out what happens tommorrow...

Did my first session today.

Good Lord all mighty did the Sananga eye drops burn. No matter what u think it will feel like, it's probably worse. He put two drops in each dye Cor er, told me to open my eyes a d shake.the. back and forth. within a second I could.not open them. You are supposed to breathe deep, but my nasal passage was immediately blocked. I think I went through 1/2 a roll of toilet paper. Lol. The drops maybe only lasted 3-5 minutes? It was all I could do to not hope up and rinse the fuck out of my eyes with water. Fun time

Thatdissapated and I found myself laughing. Why? Not sure. I guess just thinking of all the dumb shit I've done, broken bones, hospital trips, incareration trips, and some fuckin eye drops hurt worse.than all that. It seemed hilarious to me.

The Kambo. He did a test dot. 5 minutes and. Othing, so three more dots for 4 total. Honestly I really didn't feel much. Like I could tell something was going on in my gut but it wasn't enough to purge. He ended up having me do the ole two fingers dow. The throat. That worked.
Laid down. A but, had some.hape (Amazonian snuff), that shit feels like a bullet blown into your skull. I liked it tho.

While I was chilling, he did the lady that was there too. It was her second time And she did 4 dots. Within 15 seconds I could see her getting misreable And sick as fuck. She ended up purging and was not having a good time at all.

So it obviously works, maybe itz just the Drug Hardhead in me? He said he'd give me 6 tomorrow and see how that goes.

I kinda feel shitty.prolly cuz I cold turkey kratom last week. No dissos last week. No weed since Sunday morning. Trying not to take my diclaz. In a city with nothing to do, well that I want to blow all my $$$ on.

So. I guess I'll find out what happens tommorrow...

For me, 3 dots were enough to puke a lot. Sananga burned but not that much in my case. I guess we are all different :)

Yah :-(. I feel even more bummed than before. Sober as fuck. Sad, bored, wide awake with anger and rage T myself And others. I've just been sitting here thinking about suicide for Bout 8 hours. Might not even make it home. Find so.ething tall to jump from.. Hit up the dudes downtown And get some dope and of. Go home.e And get a nitrous tank and make a. Ag. Dig up the emails for nembutal that I have. the possibilities are endless.

Why does it fucking hurt so much

Yah :-(. I feel even more bummed than before. Sober as fuck. Sad, bored, wide awake with anger and rage T myself And others. I've just been sitting here thinking about suicide for Bout 8 hours. Might not even make it home. Find so.ething tall to jump from.. Hit up the dudes downtown And get some dope and of. Go home.e And get a nitrous tank and make a. Ag. Dig up the emails for nembutal that I have. the possibilities are endless.

Give you some time. Getting healthy is a long process and you already did a bit on that path :)

It's true, positive life changes to your circumstances are necessary. However, if you keep feeling so down that you want to end it, please consider ibogaine before doing anything rash. In my experience it's the thing that, by far, has the most potential to produce real behavioral/thought pattern changes.

So they gave you a few sessions and you didn't feel it AT ALL??

Like no high or anything?

Did you even puke?

I have faith in you brother. Try to think logically and not let emotions take over. Get clean off the drugs the best way you can and do the best to get back up on 2 feet. Life gets better, there is always hope. You're not the only one in this situation.

I had two more sessions that were more I tense. I'll post more later for anyone Interested

Thank you much Mr jm2222 if you are who I think you are

Never done this myself. Although for some reason, I had the most peculiar dream this morning involving the use of sapo/kambo, complete with being burnt repeatedly on the arm by a wizened old shaman using a cigarette, and then applying frog venom, held on little slivers of wood into the burn wounds, after first scraping away the top layer of burnt tissue. to provide access to the open areas of flesh, remember the old, grey-haired and bearded little man catching me by total surprise, by administering what he it seems, intended to be a very large dose, thinking due to a lot of burn marks, all but one of them long-healed; but which he didn't realize before applying the venom to the burns he had inflicted were all due to my training in chemistry since I was a young kid, but not having other than books from the local library to go from when studying, meaning I caught plenty of initial incidents with strong acids, strong bases, a couple of white phosphorus burns with much more severe, although still thankfully temporary consequences (near total paralysis of the affected arm for around to a bit over a month., unable to so much as pick up a pencil, without using the other hand to hold it in place, and even then, able to do nothing with it, appearing like a parkinsons' patient, shaking like crazy)

In the dream, the shaman had no idea this was the case and hit me with way too much.

As far as the Sananga goes. We are all different I suppose. I had the sessions with one other lady, and she took the Sananga like a champ. While I'm over her like "fuck, god damn it. fuuuuck" each of the 3 times I did it. Lol. It felt like chili powder blown into your eyes. It's the weirdest thing though. The more you relax into the pain, the sooner it is over, and then you enter a kinda real peaceful state where you are content to just lay there with your eyes closed still. I will say I wear transition glasses and was wearing a hat, and a few times outside I'd be like "fuck, that sun is so bright I have to close my eyes". As far as the health/ocular benefits. All I can say is I don't believe any group of people would use a substance that painful for so many generations if there were not proven benefits. Also, I believe/hear it would be a good thing to use in a psychedelic session.

The whole time also, was playing ayahuasca/medicine songs/music and it was very peaceful and helpful to remain calm and focused.

The second day of Kambo, I had six dots. Basically start by drinking a liter of water (first thing in the AM, just don't eat or drink when I woke up). After that (i think, my order of operations might be getting mixed up). He made the six small burn marks. Then I believe I drank another half liter of water. Then he applied the Kambo. This time I could feel it almost immediatly. Sort of a flushing/tingling/burning sensation that seemed to start in the lower extremeties. Kinda rose up to my face and I'm allready starting to feel sick. Probably purged withing a minute or three that time. My face felt flushed and puffy, and I felt with my hands and sure enough, puffy face and lips. Purged who knows how many more times over maybe 15 minutes? Drank the rest of the water pretty much, and finished off with the fingers in the throat cuz something nasty still felt like it was in there.

This time I felt a bit more tired after. Laying down and relaxing for a bit and then having some tea I was about back to normal in 30min -hr? He offered some rapeh again, which I allready quite enjoy. It DOES seem to have a grounding affect. Pretty much took away my desire for nicotine (i think I vaped 2ml in 4 days, and it's usually like 15ml @9mg/ml). He explained other uses/benefits of it as well. Like, he uses it to tune into the people he is administering Kambo too... he explained it better but yah.

Ate at a good Indian spot again, went to hotel, fell asleep. Woke up feeling like shit. Part of it was probably being trapped in a hotel, with no one I know, and not wanting to spend any more money. Also still w/ding from Kratom, and having had no booze in like 4-5 days. If you are an alcoholic you know how hard it is to not just walk half a block down the road and get a drink when you an. Plus, he advised well against it because for some it has basically brouht the Kambo affects back as it is still in your body. To counteract all this I probably took 40-50mg diclazapem in maybe 3 days. Maybe closer to 30, I am not sure. Before this, I was down to about 1.5mg a day (while drinking so maybe 3mg day without drinking?) It's like I couldn't even tell if it was working. Even with diclaz, a 6mg dose brings some type of euphoria or sense of well being, but nada. I had debated on bringing some weed even though I wasn't supposed to take some between sessions. I figured if I was going to cheat, at leastdo it with the one I could have seizures by not taking.

The third day I had 7 dots. This was the most intense by far. The day before just felt like "okay I'm getting sick and I'm going purge". The 7 dot day was more like "holy fuck i kinda wanna die and will this shit hurry up and get out of my body." After doing a good bit of purging (day 3 by far had the most bile/color to it, all I can think of is that is a good thing and the goal of Kambo?), day 3 was the only day I had to evacuate my bowels. I felt it comming and went to the restroom. No biggie. Came back, drank some more water I think, did the fingers in the throat again just to make sure. Layed down, but this time my stomach still felt pretty bad for another 30-45 min unlike the few days before.

Again more rapeh. I asked the guy, if doing Kambo ceremonies has him feeling/taking on etc part of what we are getting rid of, and he was like "oh yah". I asked, because I could sense a big energy change from the first day I met him to the third. He looked like he felt worse than us. He said there is an energy to Kambo and he had barely been getting sleep during the 3 day ceremony. I can believe it. I feel it myself. It's a subtle energy, but it's there.

It was enough to get me out of bed this morning, and instead of crying or hitting shit, I did something positive. I took a dab of concentrate, and actually did some fucking yoga asanas for the first time in well over a year. I used to do it every day, then every 5 days, then every 3, then none. It felt good.

If what Kambo does for me is gives me just enough fucks to give to make some positive changes in my life then that is enough for me. I do feel different, it's hard to describe.

I also had a 15-20g a day Kratom habit about 10 days ago and I feel the pull on that still. I am going to do my best to do away with that, because it's just one more addiction.

I would REALLY like to get off the fuckin benzos too. If I could do that in a way that didn't involve drinking it would be a Christmas miracle

Also, trying reallly hard not to go get that O PCE I have sitting in my closet. I wanna toss it, it's only 200-300mg left, but I'm like "if I'm having a super suicidal day that shit really turns it around IMmeDIAtLY." SO I will just try and not use it daily.

As far as physical issues. The lady I did the sessins with had had one previous session with the guy. She apparently had weird numbness all over the right side of her body, her toes had stopped curling inwards etc etc. She worked at a hospital, so you know she got all the test they could do, doctors had no clue. She said immediatly after her first Kambo session she could move her toes and was walking way better and without pain. She said after the end of these three sessions it is much better again and seemed extremly happy and pleased. So if you have some weird physical issues that doctors can't figure out. Give Kambo a shot. I paid $300 for 3 day sessions. I spent more than that getting there, finding a hotel, eating, and uber. Some of you probably spend more on prescriptions a month. What can it hurt?

All in all I am glad I had this experience. I plan on accuiring some rapeh, and would like do do another 3 day ceremony in the next month or two.

Limpet Chicken - Weird dream! Maybe it's your suboncious telling you to give Sapo/Kambo a shot with an experienced practioner?