• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

November Getting/Staying Clean/Sober Thread, v Holiday Gatherings & Dazed Blatherings

Status
Not open for further replies.
had the "just once" argument in my head all weekend about benzos. and copping has been on my mind. almost walked down the street yesterday just to look for familiar faces and feel the atmosphere again. was thinking maybe stop by the atm and get only boy if i saw someone good. last night had a dream that i was given a complimentary hit of hard when buying heroin. left me unsatisfied and i was getting in my car to buy more when i woke up.

got to re-focus this stirring in a positive, productive direction.

I have my Bachelor :D yaaaaay
everything going well and 9 months approaching.
a little craving now and then, but that's nothing new

Congratulations Lamurion!
Cravings are normal, you’ll get use to it.

Day 12 and just started a new job which I'm loving. Gonna hit up a Smart Recovery meeting next week to check that out, since I'm incompatible with the 12 step philosophies. Very excited for the future, but also worried. Trying not to psych myself out and take it one day at a time. Hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats RDP89!
It’s normal to feel worried, afterall it’s not easy to get to where you are now. With time you’ll find new ways to cope with our expectations. Focus on the present, find a hobby or do something you enjoy. Things that were missing. Exercises help immensely.
Take care! :)
Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.