• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

November Getting/Staying Clean/Sober Thread, v Holiday Gatherings & Dazed Blatherings

Status
Not open for further replies.

simco

Bluelight Crew
November Getting/Staying Clean/Sober Thread, v Holiday Gatherings & Dazed Blatherings

This thread is for anyone interested in improving their life this month.

Quitting drugs? Cutting back? Improving your Life?
Write it all down!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

October's thread is archived here.

Happy November, Everyone!

I'm seriously hoping to make this a good month. I got my running shoes out, I've got some good friends on speed dial, and I'm thankful that my life is better now than it was a year ago.

<3
Sim

thanks just trying to hang in there. its hard but ive got a promise to myself to keep

i feel you there. i havent really felt good about anything since i quit. just been completely emotionally blunted.

I found stuff like NMDAr antagonists and iboga to be really helpful with mood issues in early recovery. To each ones own of course, but stuff like that may be worth looking into.

wish that were true cy. its a fight daily man. im ready to get in to this shrink and get my head straight

Speaking of being depressed, I scheduled another ketamine infusion for this week. Things have been shitty; I’m sure hoping the ket can help reorient me.

Thats awesome sim. Do you find the ket infusions help? ... Im not sure that sort of treatment is offered in my neck of the woods and i havent come across that sorta thing in years.

Im in the same boat, this last week especially. Not sure if its the season - and all the darkness, all my stressors piling up, my lack of my healthful routine or what (truthfully, its likely a combo of all 3). But Im planning a trip myself for after my exam on thursday. Gotta clear the cobwebs and attain a new perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.