• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it a bad idea to roll again?

Nucci37

Bluelighter
I'm planning on going to a concert in a few weeks and really want to either roll or candyflip at it. The last time I used molly was around a year and 3 months ago, however I think I may have caused some damage as I was rolling way too much back then. Do you think all the damage has repaired by now or should I continue being sober? If I did cause damage is it safe to ever use again? Also what would be a safe combination dose of lsd and mdma?

I'm planning on going to a concert in a few weeks and really want to either roll or candyflip at it. The last time I used molly was around a year and 3 months ago, however I think I may have caused some damage as I was rolling way too much back then. Do you think all the damage has repaired by now or should I continue being sober? If I did cause damage is it safe to ever use again? Also what would be a safe combination dose of lsd and mdma?
I would take it easy and just do a normal roll and get a feel for how you respond. I wouldn't jump in with a candyflip. Keep in mind that it really takes a LOT to have any neurotoxic (I assume you mean brain damage by saying "I did damage"?) effects from MDMA, so much that in normal circumstances it would take a ludicrously high dose. There are however a lot of other possible causes for adverse effects a person can experience, ranging from psychological to hormonal issues. These are almost never permanent though, your body normally returns to homeostasis over time. However, if you're going to be worrying constantly about this planned roll and your issues were caused by something psychological, which is very much possible, you might get adverse effects again after the roll

I think the most important questions to ask is "how do I feel when I think about rolling again?". If you feel uneasy thinking about it, wait until you feel good about it and postpone your roll. If you are however looking forward to rolling again and are asking these questions more as a precaution than because you don't feel well about rolling, you could try for a low dose and see how you respond. I think mindset is going to be your biggest ally or biggest enemy in a case such as this. In the end we can't make this decision for you. Listen to your gut feeling

Thanks man that really helps alot. I think I'm still uneasy about it because I dont want to cause any more damage. I used to do 500mg for an average roll every weekend back in the day and yes it was really good m, I even did a gram throughout the night once. That's why I think I may have caused damage. I will definitely post pone my roll until I feel good about it, thank you.

Rolling should be done in extreme moderation. It's safest that way and you get the most out of your experience.

You should be fine, just don't do any crazy doses. As BlueBull said, you likely don't have any damage even from those doses back then. You just gotta be open and excited to do it again. If you are anxious about it, it might cause a bad trip. But knowing that you should be physically safe to roll again should subside your anxiety and get you pumped.

Last edited:
Anxiety related to worries about the MDMA may alter the psychedelic component of a candyflip, I would think about just trying to appreciate the show with a psychedelic personally that way you don't have any insecurities about MDMA related side effects (and that does solve the adulterated pills problem as well)

You ask "Do you think all the damage has repaired by now" - side effects of psychoactive drugs certainly don't have to be due to "damage", but if you aren't still experiencing side effects from past drug use then why would you wonder if the "damage" has repaired yet or not? Just curious.

If you don't feel 100% then consider taking it easy, all drugs can be taxing, for some people more than others.