What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling lost, but Marvin always knows how to make me groove to my despair.

^she's quickly building a cult following. though at 100 million views, maybe it's no longer "cult." see her on instagram all the time. @wherearetheavocados

sky ferreira blew up in a similar fashion around the same age. putting out new music after a long hiatus ...

Kip Winger has got to be the sexiest man alive. I was sooo in love with Kip Winger! He was sooooooooo hot! I still think he is. Kip is so hot in this video. Oh what I would've done for this man. Loved that he looked so animalistic, like a wolf.

^ lol yeah, but luckily, wolves look so much more beautiful without the leatherette yoga pants. ;)

^ lol yeah, but luckily, wolves look so much more beautiful without the leatherette yoga pants. ;)

I was sooo in love with Kip Winger! I also was in love with Vince Neil, Bret Michaels , Axl Rose, Mark Slaughter , Jon Bon Jovi , Sebastian Bach , Tom Keifer , Jani Lane ... . My god I miss my youth. This ballad like so many others was the reason why this genre of music was the GREATEST!

Awesome :LOL: Dem hormones and their causal link with permed/mulleted 80's band singers. The struggle was real!?

Let's not forget the aesthetic precursor...

Status
Not open for further replies.