• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP shimazu (subotai)

MikeOekiM

Bluelighter
texted him on 9/11 and never got a response and feared the worst. passed away september 5th from fentanyl

Mike knew him irl. This is fucking sad :( Shimazu and I didn't always get along, especially at first, but later on we became closer. I actually had a long phone call with him one time and I remember how he didn't expect my voice to sound the way it did, lol (meaning he really thought I would sound ghetto).

This is sad news. May he rest in peace. Sorry for your loss Mike. When I am down near temple again, we definitely need to hangout.

<3

KYTM02o.gif

NSFW:

5BhyMdb.gif

Damn...we never got along shim, but the truth is despite all the shit talk, I really secretly enjoyed your tldrs (which I would read) and insight on the random.

RIP Brother :(

Oh man :(

I didn't really talk to him much but he seemed like a cool, down to earth guy and his posts entertained me. Tragic. Why do all the good ones die young?

I'll really miss his presence in TL.

FUCK fentanyl. I know way too many people who have died of that evil shit.

RIP man, you're in a better place now. We'll all miss you :(

fuck. death just couldn't wait any longer to have him. RIP and condolences to those who were close to him, i'll miss him too :(

his last posts were a lot about this.....man didn't he have a good friend or something to turn to......rip shim

The worst part about being part of a harm reduction community is watching all your friends die. :(

Didn't know the guy, but RIP. Shit like this is why you can get naloxone otc in most states now - everyone who does dope or has friends that use should buy some and educate people you can trust, that know you use, on what to do in case of an OD. You can get fent-specific testing strips from DanceSafe too. Fent is being used to spike everything these days, even cocaine. Its nothing less than terrorist attacks on our community.